Alright Sup Forums, tell me the truth. Do people actually get enjoyment out of sex with a condom...

Alright Sup Forums, tell me the truth. Do people actually get enjoyment out of sex with a condom? I didn't feel anything. Is something wrong with me? Just had sex for the first time at 22, don't even know if it counts since I couldn't ejaculate, and it sucked ass, is that just me being a virgin that's shitty in bed or something else?

Attached: 1520107181049.jpg (687x568, 146K)

You have to get a vag first, your hand doesn't count

Condoms suck, I can't use them at all. Perfect your pull out game and plan b buying and you should be fine.

Sex with condoms isn't sex. It's terrible. Not your fault OP.

BTFO

Why not just dump it in the ass? assuming youre with your wife

Condoms = cucking yourself

probably inexperience playing a factor there. I also had your problem of not being able to ejaculate in my first several sessions actually.

I can get a lot of pleasure using a condom now that I am a master in bed. Although I much prefer no condom.

Tbh, my first time without a condom sucked too. So I while I think condoms are worse, I'd say it might just be lack of experience.

What kind of a "man" would use a goddamn condom? It basically says your seed is trash and deserves to be in the trash. Funny how the condom goes in the trash. She's not just throwing away a condom, but your useless unwanted cum too. Congrats being a beta provider. You think she makes Chad or Tyrone wear a condom when they're fucking her? Goddamn wimps.

master of puppets

wish I would have known that sooner
why the fuck have I never heard "sex with condoms isn't sex"? I knew it was worse than regular sex, I didn't know it was absolute garbage.
How to git gud, beyond more experience? Read the Kama Sutra? Perfect that intangible quality of sinking into each other's souls?

Have fun being father to an unwanted child.

No condoms generally just suck. Even with a high quality "feels like nothing at all" rubber, nothing compares to raw doggin'

Better be ready to accept fate if you fuck up and bust a nut a lil too early though

t. Tyrone mbogo

Have fun having your DNA die out because you wrapped up like a good goyim cuck

There are different brands of condoms. I know the ones you feel nothing but also the ones that feel like you do it bare.
The ones made from polyurethane work for me. But it is probably also about the size. If it is too small or too big it is shit.

>having your DNA die out
The only people who care about this are those who know they've done nothing useful with their lives and their only hope for redemption is to propagate some equally worthless offspring.

>DNA die out

the absolute state of amerimutt education

Real men use condoms when they recognize the strength and potency of their jizz, and to disempower the woman from leeching onto him for the next 18 years.

But since the only reason you can think of using a rubber is shame-based, I guess we know how you feel about your load.

Attached: soyboy.jpg (960x768, 99K)

I dont mind condoms tbh. After having a pregnancy scare with a ONS, the feeling of getting to fuck random women without stressing out for weeks afterward about possibly becoming a dad is well worth the slightly shittier sex experience.

You can always pull it off and cum on her at the last minute too, which can be fun

That's not what the dudebro douches at Bold & Determined say, and they're "real men," unlike you Sup Forumstards, so who's right?

I like to pull it from the tip so that it stretches and flies off like a rubber band.