ITT: essential nu-male core

ITT: essential nu-male core

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zJ-Pyhk7GQA
letterboxd.com/scott_k/film/her/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

pic unrelated

based kek on the dank kino

Every single fuccboi and shitty girl I've met likes this movie.

youtube.com/watch?v=zJ-Pyhk7GQA

a gritty look at how gender norms make it hard for us to be who we really are. Head to privilege.lookdifferent.org for more on the issue and how to take action.

you've never been in love have you?

Found the Faggot

Found the virgin who has never held another person who wasn't directly related to him

HER looks like some numale shit

Nah I have a wife and 2 kids. You defending the movie is what makes you a Faggot.

>anything more thematicly ambitious then a superhero movie is nu-male

Good movies but yeah, I see what you mean.

t. professional cuckhold

probably the most numale movie imaginable

That poster is really trying to sell that movie as something it's not.

>a movie isn't manly or about classic man values so it's bad

Why is it people on this board can't go 5 minutes without projecting their cuckhold fantasies onto others?

I have never been angrier at a movie having such a great concept being ruined by beta faggotry.

The fact that half this fucking movie was consumed by Paul Dano living out a romantic fucking fantasy like a beta bitch pissed me off so much. This movie could have been about existentialism, the meaning of death, and the will to persevere, but no, it had fucking fart jokes and dick jokes to cover up the director and scriptwriter's immense faggotry.

I have never been so livid at terrible execution of a film with actors who could have easily made a genuinely creative film. What a breathe of fresh air among the capeshit and Disney shit we have lined up until the next Hollywood Crash.

But no we dont. All thanks to the numale beta cuck faggot theme this movie likes to hit you over the head with without even considering how pathetic it is.

Fuck you Daniel Scheinert and fuck you Dan Kwan

This is why I hate it, that and the opening scene built me up to think this was going to be like heat.

Her's probably the most unintentionally redpilled film ever made.

letterboxd.com/scott_k/film/her/

So because your cock got used to one particular vagina once but ultimatly left you one day to masturbation, does not mean you have to defend some shitty indie flick about a numale crying over some blue haired tumblrina. it's indeed not manly at all to cry over some bullshit girl for months.

I still don't get why this is considered a good movie. It's the same scene repeated over and over and the characters aren't even two-dimensional, they have one defining characteristic and that's it. Then they bring up some sort of plot at the end just to give you the impression that the movie went anywhere or had any kind of point besides being a repository for sad quotes about relationships which don't even make sense in context

I was quite dissapointed about this film considering their other work. They don't work very well in long form.

But holy shit stop being such a faggot and make something yourself.

rooooooooo

They should institute conscription in the USA again.

what a lazy film

>dude
>dude
>i have something nobody has thought of before
>what if
>what if
>the hypermasculine asshole frat boy
>is actually trying to compensate for something