Does anyone else think Subway napkins feel weird?

Does anyone else think Subway napkins feel weird?
Like they have some kind of coating on them.
It makes me not want to eat their food.

Attached: ls.jpg (250x250, 8K)

what do you need a napkin for, are you really that bad at eating sandwichs?

I used to work at a Subway. Don't eat the food.

I got a sub tonight and 3 cookies cost like 20$ wtf is happening

They have aloevera in them so you can wipe your ass with them later when you take a shit.

why not? is the shit there spoiled or what?

Attached: 1348957488912.jpg (455x720, 49K)

Why, do they shit in the food or something?

They're made from the same material as the bread. It's damn yummy. Are you gonna eat those napkins, OP?

Dont eat napkins.

its plastic, not paper. the texture makes it seem like paper but its not

Old Subfag from Australasia, ask me shit. Left the place two years ago due to shit owners

oh god yes daddy

any good stories from those days?

BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK

former 2 time subfag here too AMA - my first week at the 2nd subway the manager looked at me and was like "WTF are you doing here? you are too good for this job"

Nothing extravagant besides two people about to scrap and me threatening to call the cops if they both don't leave.

Bread is like a napkin that you can eat.

I work at Subway. AMA

Attached: subway.jpg (1024x683, 124K)

Old Subfag, are your bosses shit and cut corners, extend dates and quick thaw frozen items?

I used to work in subway and it's the best of all fast food options.
>All vegies are fresh or discarded after 24hrs.
>All meat they get comes frozen, and has limited use time after defrost.
>Fresh bread cooked daily.

Depends no the staff of course if they decide to spit into teriaki tray, or scratch their balls and then handle bread, but mostly regulations on food safety are pretty strict in comparison (and I've worked in many different restaurants back in the day). Also might depend on the country, region etc., I worked in a first world country, but it might be different in burgerland.

>extend dates
No
>quick thaw frozen items
No, we put it in the fridge to thaw out for 24 hours. We never have to quick thaw anything

Unfortantly im with this fag.. i dont have many great Subway stories because it was pretty tame and straight forward.. biggest pet peeve is just people ordering shit in the wrong order (compared to how i make it) - otherwise its a cakewalk job... now ask me about when i was homeless and living in Dominos and doing blow with my coworkers and fucking one and our driver doing heroin in the bathroom// also the girl was a ponygirl

Lucky for some. I had shit bosses. Made me sick. Reported me to the inspector numerous times

>"Can I get Italian bread, no tomatoes or onions"
>mfw

Attached: Gizmo-gremlins_480x270.jpg (480x270, 67K)

Theyre two-ply and super thin, so they peel and stick and the slightest hint of moisture.

This is why i only eat at fast food places with women making the food. If I see a man back there then I leave.

Also story time.

>be me
>go to local subway a bunch (gross I know)
>start seeing old classmate making samiches
>lol she's a fat burn out loser now
>i go there just to watch her make me a sammie now
>can tell she's super embarrassed and uncomfortable
>she tries to make it better with Smalltalk
>but we both know what's up
>feels good every Wednesday