Is Buddhism the nest religion Sup Forums, what's your take on it?

Is Buddhism the nest religion Sup Forums, what's your take on it?

It's good but the new age faggots have overtaken it and made it into a massive meme.

Why are you asking?

Post your doggo.

Buddhism is based i don't embrace it but i'd recommend it

anything is better than being muslim

I want to her to boddhisatva on my face if you know what I'm saying.

Don't buddhists kill muzzies?

Im all for it

An interesting practice of thought awareness which ultimatley is empty and inhuman in its application and desire to free humanity of suffering through non attachment. Turns out what you love and care about makes you who you are, and unplugging from this force of passion is super unhealthy.

Why not give the bible a read and chew on that for a while? Start at Mathews and read till Revelations. Way more satisfying spiritually truths contained in the bible than I ever found in the Eastern traditions like Buddhism.

i practiced zen buddhism for some time. it has decent philosophical concepts, but ultimately it ends up being pretty superstitious. (even zen). so if you'e loking into buddhism as a less retarded alternative to other religions, it still makes your compromise your reasoning skills.

there's really no best religion or worldview.

humans are too limited to comprehend the full scope and nature of reality. it's arrogant to think otherwise.

Incense burning Buddhists basically. Not the real kind. New age faggots, liberals, feminists, and SJWs won't stand a chance vs Tibetan debate

>humans are too limited to comprehend the full scope and nature of reality.
but to do the best we ca do, I think meditation is important. Buddhism and Daoism are basically the only major religions that emphasize meditation. Eastern Orthodoxy used to but doesn't really anymore

I'm not the only one who've been looking at her tits first, am I?

You and me brother
I don't know if I'm impressed or horrified by the rest of you.

no way those are real

It is pretty repdilled, just don't get too caught up in foreing cultural context. Strip the practice bare.

no it wont its only conced in SEA and some of china
unless we start pumping kids at a massive rate no..
t. Buddhist

Who cares. Let's have more pictures, OP.

Moralising bullshit, especially Theravada Buddhism.

My Ego is important to me and i've no interest in destroying it or trying to be 'one with everything'. I'll have plenty of time to do that when i'm dead.

tips fedora

you don't really need religion if you were raised with proper moral decency. strengthening a relationship with your peers and mastering self-confidence is more reliable than superstition.

you're not trying to be one with everything, you became one with everything when you realize the ego is made up concept in your brain
what you are basically doing is choosing the blue pill