My whole life people have told me I look Hispanic or middle eastern. I was bullied in high school after 9/11...

My whole life people have told me I look Hispanic or middle eastern. I was bullied in high school after 9/11. I've been told by natives of all mentioned that I look Ecuadorean, Chilean, Italian, Armenian, Turkish, Syrian, and Georgian... All by native immigrants.

My family tells me and is validated by all ancestry websites I've used that my origins trace back to English and Irish on my dad's side and the same goes for my mother's side + possible Native American. Why am I confused for non white all the time?

I have very vivid features of both of my parents yet neither of them alone look Hispanic or middle eastern. How did this happen to me?

What do I do? I'm white yet don't look it

Bump.

How does a white that doesn't necessarily look white go on? Am I not actually white despite my heritage because of my hair and eye color? Is my heritage wrong?

How can I find out who I really am? I could really use some help.

God damnit, bump again. I am from what I can tell A WHILE MALE born and raised in WEST VIRGINIA of all places, and despite my ancestry saying I'm white, people think I'm not... why?

I had a friend who had two white English parents but he dead set looked asian/islander. He was uppity about his looks too, despite being very handsome no homo.

So how did he consolidate his looks vs his actual heritage? Did he deal with discrimination? Did he make peace with it and how?

you look like a turkroach desu

get 23andme

You don't look English at all.

Recessive genes, beaner.

>those beady eyes
eternal anglo confirmed

Fuck, I know man. I have all the characteristics and colors of someone from the Mediterranean or the middle east but my entire family history negates all of this.

>23andme
fuck, I am tempted but it's pricey. Guess there's no price on knowing the truth, eh?

It doesn't matter what race you are or what you look like, what really counts is the content of your character.

poor quality bait thread

I get the same thing.

It thinks its our dark hair and bushy eyebrows. Ive been told I look like Jon Snow from GOT, but Ive also been told numerous times I look Hispanic or Middle Eastern. I do at least have bright blue eyes though.

Your mom was probably blacked.

>image.jpg

>Did he make peace with it
No he an hero'd

jk, he would whine to me about it but he was blind to the ease he had in social circles and ability to attract chicks. Recessive genes dude. Some of your ancestors went off script. At least you're not black.

Lose the beard and never go outside. That stubble makes you look 200% more dune coon

I see the Irish, but besides that you look mixed af

At least you're white.

I'm constantly called shitskin, nigger, sandnigger, spic, Alladin, etc.

8/10 would bang no homo

Ireland was settled by Iberian peoples who share genetic markers with the Basque, many centuries ago. Look up "black Irish." It's a widespread phenotype in Ireland.

WE

You look Anglo to me.

Not even memeing

What a load of bullshit. If he's not white he ain't right.

The Basque people are Celtic

shave

try looking less yellow

I feel the pain, I'm half Greek. Not the European Greek either, definitely have some goddamn Ottoman in me. Fucking towelhead rapist ancestors.

My other half has been in the USA since the 1700's, Anglo through and through so as long as I don't grow a beard while I'm tan I'm all set.

You don't look English to me. Armenian seems right.

even I kinda look whiter than him. Come on people

Who is this Roast host?

It's the coloring. You look like you got the rare shit beaten out of you with the Celtic stick, which is the genes native to the British isles.

You're probably Welsh.

>Why am I confused for non white all the time?

I have the exact same issue. I am always mistaken for being Hispanic. Not only that I have been told:

>"What race are you?"

>"Huh?"

>"Dude, you have Jewish features."

Yep. "Jewish features."

Another time:

>"Dude, you look like an Arab. Seriously, you could be dropped in the middle of Iran and everyone would think you were a native!"

It is an interesting experience to say the least. Everyone constantly plays a game of racial "Guess Who?" with me.

You ARE middle eastern, and Hispanic issue nit a race, but rather a person from a region.

Europeans and middle easterners obviously flocked to south America and bred with Amerindians, but your ancestors didn't.

I feel you senpai. im hungarian, french, german, and Irish, every bit of my family has been catholic forever (and I am a practicing catholic), yet I look like a fucking jew. big slightly hooked nose, extremely curly and thick brown hair, the works. I just want to be accepted by my white brothers.

Nice try Mohammed.

>....the works!

I have no idea why this made me chuckle.

>You don't look English to me
pic related a 100% ANGLO BLOOD. is he white?

Not trying to do Reddit-tier responses, but I'm drinking and feel like responding...

Not baiting, just asking questions

There are no black people in West Virginia

Yeah, on top of my large nose and black hair, I have brown eyes.

I took a picture of myself and posted it from my phone.

Yeah, and without it my face looks fat and I look 10 years younger and apparently judging by how people -women in particular- much less attractive without stuble. I look stupid as fuck without facial hair.

But why?

They try to claim me wherever I see them

God damn it.

Here we have another pure blooded anglo. Descended from a family of nobles, including king Charles II. Is he white?

heh, it seems funny now in hindsight

I feel like a fucking jew but I AM a white christian. I've been a conservative all my life who appreciates german culture and history (pre-cuckening) and I have voted for trump.

you look like an average french canadian

>His parents were both born in England, that makes them ethnically English!

This is why people hate us, leaf.

>English and Irish
Looks like someone got Decurioned during the Roman invasion

here we have another pure blooded anglo

noticing a trend?

have you never heard of black Irish?

Get 23andme

>there are two ways to look like the jew
>be the jew
>be the perfect genetic cocktail of jewish traits without being jewish

The latter option in which we live reminds me that hell is a place on earth, and that life is not fair.

AIDF spotted. your BEADY eyes full of LIES won't stop the TRUTH

You're dad got cucked by your Mom's Latin Lover

>It doesn't matter what race you are or what you look like, what really counts is the content of your character.

This is how many of us here actually feel.

>literally roast beef
fucking whore

validated by all ancestry websites

post some of that validation

At first sight at least nobody would bat an eye at you in a big city here.

Certainly you don't stand out like most Euros and gringos here.

more pure ANGLO blood

you can't bump your own threads fyi (not because of rules, but because it literally doesn't work).

I won't like, I can't. This thread comes late and with reflection.

I used trials of ancestry, myheritage, archives, and findmypass, all of which I used temporarily and then quit.

I found what I needed to know before I need to pay. They all told me the same stuff with very few differences. Even still, I won't provide sensitive personal details here.

>has the same haircut as half of arabs
>beared
>hey guise why do I look like an arab
grow your hair longer
make sure it's straight
yes grow it on the sides too, shaved sides is what arabs do
shave clean

I think you're wrong. My first reply bumped the thread.

Hello, fellow hillbilly. Up late aren't we?

So beady. The memes are real.

it does now, ive seen it

You look like an Italian.

A bit late, getting there.. Unfortunately I'm in California. I miss the Appalachians daily.

God Almighty why would you ever go to California?

It's a long story but basically what happened was I lost all my friends and family in WV. They either died or left. I was alone, I had family in California. I came out here to be with family and reset. Looking forward to getting back to the mountains. Asheville, NC is in my sights.

he looks like vinny caravella from giant bomb.

forgot pic

Maybe I'm a little biased, but I think I'm a bit better looking than him.

Your facial expression is anglo-ish. I dunno, practice opening your eyes wider.