Https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0t7PnrelFdY

youtube.com/watch?v=0t7PnrelFdY

>Sup Forumsfags ask for race war all the time
>muh right wing death squads
>gas the kikes, race war now
>muh day of the rope!
>we're gonna cleanse all the shitskins!

>race war actually starts
>pussy ass alt-right anime loving beta males get BTFO by superior alpha male men of other races

>l-l-look at them, they're savages!
>they're attacking our race war rallies!
>f-f-fucking shitskins!
>muh 1488

So that's how it is huh, Sup Forums? You go on and on about a race war and the day of the rope but when it finally comes, you're all behaving like the cowards you really are.

Smdh...

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=y-Yszp3SmxE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

This thread is certified 100% quality shitpost.

I approve.

bump.

not letting you cowards ignore this thread.

Yeah, except I'm right on every point.

Your flag fills me with the deepest possible rage

I'm just curious what would happen if this shit happened in Texas instead of California

I think you would have a point OP if this happened in a red state

You know, with the majority of retard fat hidious virgins browsing this board, I'd say your right in your assumptions of how they would react if it actually happened.
Have a bump.

Thanks, leaf friendo.

Bump again, you faggots can't pretend this isn't the truth.

It's not the trueth you retarded nigger faggot. There has been no official start to the racewar. So fuck off with this shit.

mud lub brudda. nuddabuncha no gud derty blud clotz

ROFL.

>dat denial

>trueth
How 'bout you go to bed son? Or do you just need some coffee?

>dat retard

I am tired though.

>blaming the victim

Texas didn't vote trump so it wouldn't happen there because there are no supporters

that makes me think, how many states did trump win that actually have a large mexican population

I never took the race war shit seriously until last week.

>OCD and introversion is autism
Autism as an insult is the worst meme

>tfw only a few more months of restraint and we can chimp out freely against communists

>implying

?

If we fight back we immediately become the bad guys.

Also, numbers. Getting a few good hits in on a feral leftists wouldn't be worth getting beat down by the rest of the mob.

>I got here a week ago

>being this desperate for attention

(You)

Lmao Sup Forums literally btfo

>Implying you can get your fat NEET ass off of your chair, regardless of motivation

>introverts mumble and have language delays as babies

>obsessive interest and repetitive behaviors (stimming) is just OCD

Get educated.

I think it's called winning the 'media war'.

There is no 'race war' happening, you dribbling incompetent.

>this much damage control

kek

BTFO indeed

>H-HE CALLED ME OUT! HE MUST BE SHITPOSTING AND ATTENTION WHORING!

damage control?

I'm trying to have an honest discussion, obviously no one from cuckifornia would do shit, realistically, which state would bash mexicans at an anti trump rally? mississippi? alabama? Do these states even have a large mexican population?

>average trump supporter who's been wishing for a race war

Actually pretty good point. Basically we haven't sealed the presidency yet. A lot of this election relies on taking the moral high ground, and having the leftists expose themselves as the hateful and violent people they are makes people wake up to the liberal hypocrisy and gets people on our side.

They've been pretty tame so far. Waiting for a Trump supporter to get stabbed and or killed. Once life threatening violence is given by the left we will step up i'm sure.

So you're just gonna pretend Sup Forums doesn't rant on about muh day of the rope constantly?

Nice try, britcuck

typical Sup Forumsack is just an Elliot who writes that he can't compete with us alphas

There is no media war you cuck, playing is words is what (((they))) are good at. Don't play their game.

The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants.

This isn't war, it's posturing.

Language delay can be just as easily explained by having introverted or asocial parents rather than an underlying developmental disorder, whereas obsessive compulsive actually is... Obsessive compulsive disorder. What a shock.

It's people like you who misdiagnose childhood depression, which is many more magnitudes more common, with autism, and thus needlessly destroy lives by condemning these children to be patronized by teachers uncomfortable with the fact that, like you, they do not have a single clue what autism is.

Again, autism as an insult needs to end despite your ignorance.

Go die in a fire.

Nope. Trump supporters can be massacred at the next rally and you faggots will do jack shit.

I bet I can walk up to any of you pathetic degenerates and slap my dick across your sisters face and you wouldn't do anything.

Wow. It's worse than I could have imagined.

youtube.com/watch?v=y-Yszp3SmxE

Check this out OP. Currently we're at the point of them "nibbling" at us.... Touching us. We can deal with it. They got a bit further to go. But the point is, once we fight back, it will be serious. So gotta be careful to do it at the right time.

You dummy. All they're doing is making Trump look good. If you really want a race war, wait till if and after Trump is elected.

Feels good knowing that the era of Strayan shit post is finally waning. I have never been more proud of this moment when the Leaf shitposts are better quality than the Oz fags.

>All they're doing is making Trump
No, they're humiliating you and exposing you for the pathetic cowards you are.

>it's people like you

rofl, you're a fucking idiot m8. where did you learn all that garbage? you arm chair psychologist.

I never used autism as an insult btw, you simpleton.

But you are not right about anything.

Unlike everyone else here, we have actually fought in race wars before.

I have been competing in sports since I was 5.
Rugby, cricket, swimming, athletics, some boxing etc and I'm still very fit. 1.9m 100kg

Almost every Afrikaner man has played rugby some time or other, because it is almost a religion here. I think it tends to make us less fearful of physical violence than others.

I killed my first springbok when I was 12, with iron sights from 70 meters away.

I know how to handle and shoot virtually every type of gun.

I regularly go camping and hiking and know how to survive in the wilderness.

I have been in plenty of fist fights throughout the years and I have never been knocked out.

So your beta male meme as absolute bullshit.

1) Because Sup Forums is not one person
2) Their are plenty of rightwing guys who are tough as nails.

Guess that explains why he's failing right?

You're engaging in the very online bravado you claim to mock, leafbro.

low quality bait.

>he thinks the majority of whites give a shit about muh race
>he thinks whites are going to start having more children

keep dreaming cuck. enjoy your jewish and muslim world.

and you're going to conflate people on Sup Forums calling for race wars with the AVERAGE californian trump supporter?

nice autism my dude

This, but it doesn't even matter because white people have a lot more guns overall and niggers are stupid.

No, you fucktard. Try reading. I said that a race war isn't happening, contrary to your shitty OP.

I can guarantee you he will. He will lose to shillary, be it by one point or by a landslide. And you know I'm right.
I do not claim to mock, I do or I do not, or I am being sarcastic.

>I think it tends to make us less fearful of physical violence than others.

that's funny. i knew a dumb arse dutch south african cunt that played rugby. the last time i saw him i was standing over him caving his head and rib cage in with my fist and all he could do was curl up into a ball and say "ow stop". lmao. you, like all you dutch kikes, are shit talkers who cant back up anything.

I killed my first springbok when I was 12, with iron sights from 70 meters away.

I know how to handle and shoot virtually every type of gun.

I regularly go camping and hiking and know how to survive in the wilderness.

I have been in plenty of fist fights throughout the years and I have never been knocked out.

So your beta male meme as absolute bullshit.

1) Because Sup Forums is not one person
2) Their are plenty of rightwing guys who are tough as nails.

>muh day of the rope

NEVER EVER

After you, Frenchie.

On second thoughts, you'll be waving that white flag faster than your hairy--armpitted mother gobbles cocks.

lmao you cuck bitch. Are you waiting for someone to officially announce the Race War? This is the Race War and you're being beaten in the streets like the cucks you are.

See
You just did.

How's that hole in your feet?

i know what you said, you moron.

>completely forgetting the government and kikes are against you

enjoy your fantasy, heh.

>Australia

And you'll vote to stay in the EU like the good lapdog you are, Eternal Anglo.

How hard is your husband drilling that hole in your arse?

is it really worth 3 days to post that?

lol no I didn't, you buttmad little faggot.

>How's that hole in your feet?

wtf does that even mean? lmao

>3 days for the chance of awaking the barneyfag
Never worth.

Okay, I'm fucking tired. I'm leaving. Its been fun Aussie.

So you once "apparently" beat up one of the pussies that fled to Australia and that is somehow evidence of what?

Come to South Africa faggot to test your metal and learn to fear Afrikaners just like your fellow Anglos.

looks like i've hurt some feelings in this thread.

what's gonna happen when you're all old men and the race war and day of the rope still haven't happened yet and trump never fulfilled his promises (assuming he even wins, lel)?

I'm clear about which way I'll vote. I'm less confident about my island brethren. They are largely compromised and unable to think further into the future than the average housefly.

On the plus side, Cameron will be gone soon enough and the Conservative Party won't survive without a more right-wing leader. I imagine that if we remain, the game plan will basically be to just drag the entire project out and be the usual passive-aggressive PITA that we excel at.

nobody cares, you faggot. i sincerely hope you and your entire family get murdered and raped by a wild pack of niggers.

>f-fight me, shitskin

heh

Yes, thats it, let the fear flow through you faggot.

We are not scared of niggers, we destroyed the mighty Zulu empire with 300 men.

The mighty British empire tried that with 2000 soliders and got massacred.

Australia, we can always count on you to be the complete idiot on Sup Forums

But looking up to people who can only fight in groups, use petty attacks on people behind their backs and flee as soon as they make a punch... I actually expected more out of you.

this is actually disgusting, nigger-tier behavior. Why werent they shot by someone CC'ing

I agree with everything you've said.

I still think Sup Forums is going to meme Nixon 2.0 into the WHITE House though.

fear? what am i afraid of? a faggot probably using a proxy and describing his homo erotic fantasies to anons on 4channel

>Ready to kill beaners

>Things that never happened

problem?

yer

but you know deep down that im right.

top fucking kek m8

*teleports behind him*
don't say anything about shitskins again kid

If Trump supporters are the lowest common denominator then these retards must be subhumans
Fucking filth
"huh fuck you racist intolerant bitch im just gonna tear your clothes and throw your hat away haha im so smart"

If I was there and actually got assaulted I'd probably beat the shit out of those greasy, hairy brown retarded fucks or even pull out concealed carry

We'll do what all such men do: Pass our dreams on to our children and hope for the best.

i dont understand how any of this are helping the anti trump protesters cause

>Problem?

Go back to r/the_donald fucking redditor

>Sup Forums is one person lol xD"

Team Fortress 2 have better economy than your country

nice meme you stupid faggot

Fuck off, spic faggot

>but you know deep down that im right.

You're probably wrong about a lot of things m8, but I'm not going to change your mind on anything.

Going and attacking random people is exactly why niggers will lose the race war, retard. They aren't capable of anything more. But this will cause whites to eventually snap and exterminate them all

Only men who can defeat the illegals

>KILL DINDUS FOR LE DON! LE EPIC NAZI PEPE T-SHIRT! BASED MILO xD :P

>Unlike everyone else here, we have actually fought in race wars before.