How the FUCK did LeBron lose to these guys?

how the FUCK did LeBron lose to these guys?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nXFotffi8A0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Tactics of fear and hate. Psychological war.
PS. they were better apparently

You mean 5 former all stars and 2 future hall of famers? Gee idk

Dirk played like a top 10 all time player that playoffs (I know in reality he's probably in the 11-20 tier)

Jet had the best games of his career

Chandler was a rock

LeBron couldn't score for shit

Refball

Barea shut his ass down

I just noticed that ugly fucking trophy is a ball going down a hoop

I swear I thought it was toilet

beast mode Dirk, great coach, key role players

plus it was the first year of the big three and they hadn't got the chemistry right yet

Damn, Jet cgi as fuck

He had to get back to real world at some point: youtube.com/watch?v=nXFotffi8A0

You weren't that far from the truth though.

Well coached team and Dirk, Chandler, Terry and Kidd played out of their minds

You had to be there (watching basketball before 2015).

I always thought it was a tub of popcorn with one giant kernel popping up

Dirk Nowitzki
Jason Kidd
Jason Terry
Tyson Chandler
Shawn Marion
Peja Stojakovic
J.J. Berea

As much as people like to think that this team was full of nobodies, that is a roster full of decent to really good players on it. But also, nobody could stop how great Dirk Nowitzki played in those playoffs and that helped a lot.

I'd only classify Barea, Terry and Peja as 'very good'. The rest were elite that season. Didn't they also have Caron Butler for half the season? That team was stacked. Past his prime Peja was sorta like RayRay for the Heat.

Pedja didnt even play on the finals, he did his job during the playoffs, but he couldnt defend lebron even for a minute

Hahah Peja hardly played in the finals. Jj played great. Kidd would hit 3's and run the offense great. Terry was played shit first two games and then out his mind the last 4. Dirk was peaking. Chandler brought toughness and protected the paint the first time the mavs had that. Stevenson played great d and hit key 3s. Marion did everything well. We sagged on d and made the heat shoot outside.

Barea and terry were the mavs second and third best players in the 2011 playoffs.... it a fucking idiot man

Rewatched Game 6 yesterday.

They choked, really fucking hard. Were up 2-1 then lost three straight with no energy by LeBron, passing up shots and driving lanes, just played the exact opposite of how he plays now. Wade was trying to carry them but turned over the ball way too much, Bosh was solid except for giving up some easy rebounds in key situations. Mario Chalmers showed more heart that LeBron in an elimination game he was so bad.

Pretty much all the good things the Heat team did and the growth LeBron has had now since then is all due to this massive choke, teenage antics off the court, and embarrassment.

They all just looked at all the bad things and easy fuck ups they had here and dedicated the rest or their careers to doing the opposite of it.

But they still have a losing record in the Finals regardless because the 2014 Spurs were just that good and Ray Allen plus Battier were essential to winning from 2012 on.

>past their prime veterans that other teams didn't want to sign

>stacked

Holy fuck this revisionist history is unbearable.

If everybody on the Mavs were in their prime, it would've been "stacked" but Kidd was 38, Dirk and Marion were like 33, Terry was 34 etc.

They were a team full of solid vets who had seen all the tricks before.