What made yesterday a bad day /b?

What made yesterday a bad day /b?

Attached: 5031243-suicide-man.jpg (1300x866, 134K)

Bump

I had to use my AK

Lately, every day is a bad day.

I can't see the light at the end of the tunnel

Your mum just lost her spark, I could only spunk her 3 times last night

4 hours of chemistry homework and I’m still not even up-to-date.

Got a rejection letter from a union apprenticeship I applied for. No reason other than I'm not connected, a nigger, or a woman.

i spent most of the day on Sup Forums........ my mental degradation is getting worse.

Usually tend to be a Chad and disregard women's feelings for pussy. Really fell for this one girl and confessed my affection for her in a non-profit"wannafuk" way. Got shut down immediately. Went for the nigger.

Attached: ee140f7e-897f-4713-ae14-e7699985e3b3.png (790x960, 713K)

This

My wife went to a lawyer. She wants a divorce

congrats

Life is bad.

got shot in the head by a schizophrenic autistic retarded fucking faggot 10000 times using a satelite emp, creates an audible crackle as it sits there in its psychosis pretending its comming me

i dont have a picture big enough to describe its autism

I invited a friend over and realized we have nothing in common

did you fuck?

Haven't gotten a call back for that job i applied for... or for the other 20

Attached: 1518873772987.gif (540x300, 100K)

I had to take my car to the repair shop, I can't afford the detectable, and I don't have a way to get to a grocery store for food. Gonna pretty much starve till I get my car in three days. Hopefully before the weekend since its my birthday on Sunday.

cause youre brown

Everything, op, everything.

didn't own a gun so that I would've woken up elsewhere this morning

Attached: 1517704815457.jpg (456x366, 101K)

Dipshit

You call them every week till they know your name and number by heart. Or even getting your fat ass out of the house and visit the place once a week. Leaving you name and number as well as a little not stating that you're checking in about your application. That's how I got my current job.

jokes on you i have almost no memory of it on account of clonazepam

I was at the dentist and I'm convinced she was a sadist, she a fucking death grip on my jaw. Fucking crazy bitch.

I don't understand would you walk up to the office and say "hey i applied last week and i just want to check on my application?"

It's called a intern or a front desk assistant. Leave a note with them to have them give it to the person that deals with hiring new people. It's not that Fucking hard you lazy ass cunt that expects doing nothing to get a job.

Allright i'll do that

Thank you angry user

Attached: 1520894045082.gif (320x260, 962K)

Thanks. I think. But I didn't see it coming. Now she's going to clean me out and take my kids.

still no work and money's running out

Attached: 1486914174198.jpg (475x567, 94K)

>That's how I got my current job.
lucky bastard, i tried that twice and didn't get the job

>why, those have $0!!?

Attached: denudqrnq8m9mq3757412000000.jpg (506x870, 43K)

I had to drive 20 miles to get a music stand after the only music store in my town closed. This town claims to like new businesses but so far they've shown they only care if it serves food. Actually hate this town now.

It was pretty good actually.

I took a day off of doing sound design for a feature length so I just chilled at my apartment. Got some beers and watched a movie.. then a married woman came and I fucked her.. came inside her. Pretty good.