Why is Atheism the most popular religion with young adults and teens?

Why is Atheism the most popular religion with young adults and teens?

Attached: empress2.jpg (582x498, 44K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anthropic_principle
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Probably because being logic and pretending to have high IQ is trending

Why is the childlike empress the most popular thing with this meem?

Atheism as a whole is growing as the years move on, because evolution dictates that intellect must also grow. Intellect and theism are mutually exclusive. No one with a 3 digit IQ actually believes in fairies, they just have to go along with it because the billions of other morons would lynch them otherwise.

Cell phones brain wash users into becoming atheist and kids use them most so they are the most affected.

If you want to stay Christian, destroy your cell phone now.

Damn, the actress is 45 now.

Because not caring about anything is cool.

>religion
>atheism
pick one

OP samefagging to get his shit thread started.

>Neverending Shitpost

Buddhists and taoists are religious with no diety, no belief in any gods and thus they are religious athiests

Correct, but atheism still isn't a religion, Buddhism and Taoism are.

Because they're still in school, and in the habit of thinking.

High IQ

>but atheism still isn't a religion

Atheism is absolutely a religion. It's a way of life based on an unsubstantiated belief.

Atheists have belief. Agnostics do not.

>with young adults and teens

not true where did you get that bullshit from.

>Interesting

A belief in nothing isn't really a belief. At least agnotics are open about not caring.

Is isn't here where I live.But it is in places with lot of liberalism,faggotry and decadance in general

Read that with the tune of neverending story haha

That's wrong though. It's neither a way of life nor is there necessarily a belief involved.

>Why is "Not Stamp Collecting" the most popular hobby with young adults and teens?

Attached: 083.jpg (377x351, 28K)

Hint: atheism and agnosticism are not mutually exclusive

underrated

>Why is "Not having the best bussines card" the most popular hobby wth young adults and teens?

>frenchist detected

Attached: 1505487312233.jpg (323x326, 14K)

Doesn't she always?

Attached: 7b40749895ccf9132bbef84f5d3e2666c40d6fef877419a4a1192f1302c0cd74.jpg (460x300, 36K)

Attached: enery god.webm (640x1138, 898K)

>that print
>that lettering
>IT EVEN HAS A WATERMARK

>why, those have $0!!?

Attached: d665u0slaf3eqy3756600000000.jpg (506x874, 41K)

Is absent a sexual position?

Sinners are losers!

Attached: Savior.jpg (531x710, 307K)

Nobody wins with Christianity.

Attached: kelsey.jpg (790x960, 152K)

Just wait.

For what? If Christianity is true, nobody wins.

God is an invention to control people. And to get money.

When you die, it's over. Sleeping forever. No paradise n shit.

Everything is physics and mathematics and biology and chemistry.

Slowly Religion gets pushed back finally. Forget sand Niggers and South America. Purge these fucking religions idiots. All of them.

All you Bible readers are an obstacle in evolution. Go shoot yourself and leave this planet to intelligent people

Dumb fucking american i'm not french and what does that even have to do with what i said? Btw your eagle is a glorified seagull.

>Atheism is absolutely a religion. It's a way of life based on an unsubstantiated belief.

A lack of belief is a belief?

Attached: IMG_2595.png (232x250, 13K)

Religion requires faith, atheists lack faith, therefore, atheism cannot be a religion...come on bait thread guy, you catch more posters if you have a decent argument

is satanism a religion to

Why do jews think they are the sons of Abraham?

Atheism is not a religion. Atheism is a lack thereof. Atheism is as much a religion as "off" is a TV channel.

OH MY GOD! I CANT BELEIVE YOU PEOPLE THINK ATHEISM IS A RELIGION! GOD DOESNT EXIST OK! WHY ARE PEOPLE DYING? WHY ARE CHILDREN CRYING/

Attached: lo.jpg (354x355, 33K)

not just because of religion idiot

LoL ... Athesim popular.

*>Tips Fedora

I come from a Native American background, I'm Australian but my mother is Chiricuahua Apache through and through, she migrated here when she was 8.

It's impossibe to tell whether or not atheism is stronger in youth today, but I can tell you I went to youth groups with an agnostic mindset. Ended up going to church every sunday because I truly wanted to help and I felt very empowered and humbled by it. Ended up being absorbed by a local mega-church run by the Hillsong Creative Senior Pastors.

I broke out of it a year or two later, I was running a morning service and night service on band for 600 people each. I was also doing Friday night youth service on band playing Bass. Eventually the prosperity gospel they teach - (GOD WANTS YOU TO BE RICH) really ate at my bones and threw me into complete dissary.

Now I hate fucking religion, but I love god? I believe in science and the big bang but I also believe in a higher power? I take creationist theory with an immense amount of salt and just see it as a creative liberty in the Bible, which I have read by the way, (NIV).

I'm 22, and I think that alot of people are atheists because they arent sure what to believe, or that they prefer a label forthwithing any experience in the real world.

Im at a complete schizm in my belief and probably sit on Scientific Agnostic. It's funny with my background because I was also brought up to be Agnostic. Believe in a higher power, and just be a good person. I do also have a deep love for space and theoretical physics. I feel very unique and alien to everyone else though.

No. Militant atheism is not a religion, its just a dangerous cult that have followers which worship their leaders, for example richard dawkins. They are a dangerous cult that try teach people hate against conservative and religious people. They have own leaders, own symbols, even own ideology.

Attached: Drinking.jpg (240x200, 15K)

Atheism, believe it or not, is a religious belief.

Its the belief in no religion. keyword;
>BELIEF

>tips fedora

Ooof, finally. Someone with a rational, non bias-response. Thanks for being k00l.

>Apache

And my mother was a mig15

Attached: ah-64-apache-1500.jpg (621x414, 25K)

I have a strong belief that pizza is the best food.

Its a belief. Is it a religion too?

>oh_shit_you_got_me_haha.jpeg

My father was a No.18 Socket Wrench.

Nope, Atheism is a RELIGIOUS belief because it directly correlates to not believing in RELIGION.

Idiot.

Why are people so preoccupied with religion or the lack thereof. Why does it matter to people whether there is a god or not?

Are you saying God created this?

Attached: Muffin Top.webm (376x376, 1.86M)

It's not religious and it's not a belief.

>not believing something is a belief
kek

Because whomever controls the dominant religion, controls the masses that are afraid of death.

I eat it religiously.

Attached: 1510057949452.gif (400x225, 1.96M)

Other than wanting to know the truth of reality? Because beliefs inform actions.

If you believe something to be false then its a belief.

Atheism is the thought process that God DOESNT exist. It isnt the absolute, not-bipartisanship process of not giving a fuck. Which would make that not a belief.

>Atheists have belief. Agnostics do not.
Atheists don't have a belief(hint: atheism is characterized by LACK of belief) and people who call themselves agnostics are just more pretentious atheists.

'Religiously' is a term used to coin something that is done often in praise or on a consistent, fundamental level.

Sup Forums is extra retarded today.

If you don't believe something to be true then it isn't a belief. Atheism is the lack of the thought process that God does exist.

Am I falling for baitbait?

Pretentious? Do you even know the meaning of the word? Atheism is the pretentious mindset as its used to parade around fedora Sup Forumsetas like yourself.

If you dont believe something to be true. THEN YOU BELIEVE IT TO NOT BE TRUE.

Fucking grade-A moron right here.

False. Learn to logic.

You're all fucking retarded.
Agnostics claim that no human being ever will ever understand whether or not there is a God. There is simply not enough evidence on either side to confirm or deny God's existence.
Its not that we don't care (thats nihilism, meaning there is no inherent meaning in anything), its that we don't know.
You dumbshits need to brush up on your schools of thought some more. Fuck off

Attached: 1481664852729.jpg (570x587, 43K)

>If you believe something to be false then its a belief.
Is your religion not believing in unicorns?

Logic in religious debates. hahahahah yeah buddy time to alt-f5. Catcha later.

Atheism isnt a religion. One of its synonyms is irreligion.

You apparently don't, so why don't you just fuck off and kill yourself.

did you know i had your father up my ass

Not all agnostics are strong agnostics. Agnosticism is merely a lack of knowledge of whether or not gods exist. The belief that such knowledge is impossible is a subset.

"I don't know" is not an answer to the question "Do you believe in God?" Because the question isn't about KNOWLEDGE, it's about BELIEF.

>agnostics are just more pretentious atheists

Attached: 1508106431686.png (270x300, 33K)

If you want to know the truth about reality, wouldn't it be better to study quantum physics or something like that instead of arguing about whether there is a "god" or not, whatever that means.

I can say with 98% certainty that Unicorns never existed, the other 2% is split between your mothers left and right tit.

Yeah buddy enjoy early onset dementia with that pure-austismo synapse firing you got there.

Sorry I'll dumb it down, u r stoopid.

is your brain frying up?

>all violence and killing is because of religion

being this stupid on purpose because you hate religion.

>is this bait

then being this retarded

people like you need to get the fuck of this site. kill yourself. please.

>"Not all agnostics are strong agnostics."
Your point? The base example of an Agnostic is what I outlined here .

>Agnosticism is merely a lack of knowledge of whether or not gods exist.
Duh. Thats exactly what I just said.

>The belief that such knowledge is impossible is a subset.
~I never said nor implied that.

People don't have to exclusively study one thing. The fact remains that for any particular god, it either exists or it does not exist. If you are interested in truth, you should be interested in which is the case.

If there truly was a god, then why do I get one-shit Pump Shotgunned in every exchange in Fortnite.

Because young minds are easier to fool

>The base example of an Agnostic is what I outlined here .
No. You quite clearly said "Agnostics claim that no human being ever will ever understand whether or not there is a God." This is not the base example, but rather a specific subset.
>Thats exactly what I just said.
>I never said nor implied that.
Read what you said again.

>""I don't know" is not an answer to the question "Do you believe in God?""
~Yes it is. Cry about it.

>"Because the question isn't about KNOWLEDGE"
~Yes it is. To know that God exists is a belief in the evidence presented. No sufficient amount of evidence has proven God's existence, yet no evidence has disproven it either.
This is why you sit alone at lunch.

Attached: 1508005937988.png (300x163, 4K)

>Agnostics claim that no human will ever understand whether or not there is a God"
~THAT MEANS ALL KNOWLEDGE IS FORFEIT BRUH! SHOWED YOU!

Its not a specific subset. Its the dead centre of the spectrum.

>Yes it is.
Technically you are correct, but that answer means that you do not know your own mind, because you don't know if you believe something or not.

I don't even know what you are trying to say. Some agnostics claim that no human will ever understand whether or not there is a God, but not all agnostics do. Therefore it is a specific subset.

The full response is "I don't know if I believe in God because there is insufficient evidence to support whether he does or does not exist".

That response is nonsensical. Whether or not there is sufficient evidence to support whether he does or does not exist, you either believe in God or you do not believe in God. A or not A.

Odin shall smite ye arrogant misguided Christ fags upon his return, Tyr &Thor shall destroy your false churches for worshipping a false God, at least atheists have the decency not to follow false God's like Allah.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anthropic_principle

When I was a kid about 40 years ago we thought our generation would be the last western one with any kind of religion. I never met anyone under 50 who believed in a god. Religion was finally taking a back seat to science and common decency, and the devout were becoming almost (in fact no almost about it) looked down upon. Religion went from legitimate community support to reality crutch for the retarded so quickly it didn't seem to have a chance of surviving.
But then about ten-fifteen years ago it suddenly seemed to start making a comeback in young people. The same edginess and lure of fringe culture the young have that was responsible for its near-extinction seemed to be bringing it back. When 9/11 happened and the media pushed it as a 'muslim vs christian' thing instead of a 'people getting revenge' thing, it seemed to galvanize a lot of young western males in particular. Made them feel they were part of something to suddenly wear a religious badge I guess, us and them.
In later years I would live in Eastern Europe and Asia, and while I was astounded by the amount of faith from the older generation, and the lip service the young were prepared to do to keep their elders happy, as a high school teacher I quickly learned that very few of the younger ones actually believed. They were being forcefed vast amounts of education so quickly there was little foothold for any faith. They went through the motions for tradition, but you could see a massive swing occurring.
And then I moved to America, and any hope I had of the western hemispheres getting rid of religion in my lifetime put a gun in its mouth and blew its fucking brains out.

Attached: 1470541975285.jpg (500x329, 76K)