Why does everyone hate him so much?

why does everyone hate him so much?

he's a moany, despressive cunt
he's a hypocrite
he ruins big games people are excited for with park-the-bus anti-football

He was dapper and handsome in 2004 and telegraphed it all the time

because he wins and triggers insecure betas like I like him, although he seems like he's losing his mind lately

I hated him when he made Frisk end his career as a referee. Less good refs = more shit.

Now I love him. Also
>parking bus
>still winning

Barcelona still mad after that quarter final xD

>he seems like he's losing his mind lately
really? to me it seems like he lost his mind at chelsea and his sanity is _very_ slowly coming back at manchester

i used to dislike him before, but now i don't mind him too much really

he parks the bus vs better teams - wat can you do

ajax > manu confirmed

its envy, deep down everyone knows he is the beast

SUCCESS BREEDS _________

nah, they got back at him kicking him out of cl semis with a messi wonder goal at bernabeu

Because he parks the bus. Although to be fair to him, he tried to win games by being offensive but he realised that United can't score goals to save their life (as evidenced by those games where they had 30+ shots on goal and still drew).

Manager of the most unlikable team in the EPL and he makes that team play the most boring football.

>he wins
>15 draws
>6th

I suppose you are talking about the mickey mouse cups.

breeds sucess jealousy

He's the antithesis of football. He began this tactical bus parking midfield stifling cancer that isnt fun to watch. He makes Italy look like tiki taka. He is by far the worst influence in modern football.

dam i have never seen a post so fucking wrong in my life. no wonder people constantly post >tf >tp towards americans in sawker threads

>He is by far the worst influence in modern football.

Guardiolel had a bad influence too, one can't just inherit a treble winning team and turn it into a sideways-passing shitshow with 2 shots on goal per 90 mins.

>wins
what?

Barcelona had more shots on target during the Guardiola years than any other European club during his stint. You just notice the ball passing more because his teams had 70% posession every game.

>inherit
he created that team, and made them win the treble, and made your life incredibly miserable during the process and after

I was talking about Bayern you stupid faggots

Arrogant hypocrite.

he's a merc

Nigga Pep's Bayern has dominated the Bundesliga like no one ever has and created a dynasty where people can't seem them losing the league title for the next 5-10 years if they're not retarded with transfers.

Out of Bayern, Barca, Real & a few others only 1 can win the Champions League each year. They did really well against Barca but no one could have stopped them from claiming the treble that season & they had some poor luck as well.

To say Pep's Bayern are boring sideways passing shitshow, shows a severe lack of knowledge on the sport. Stop being you gypo bastard.