What does the left honestly have against the white race?

What does the left honestly have against the white race?

Attached: 1FC9AAB3-4550-4408-97B2-33D594A28CA0.png (722x894, 568K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XPkOnTTY7NQ&index=13&list=PLTuUbPI0a1l5wFQd88b5Qq-FFhM0XnHJX&t=0s&bpctr=1520949235
twitter.com/AnonBabble

They hate winners

I am done with this shit. I just can't take it anymore. I am sick and tired of having panic attacks every night about the white race. If those fucking liberals want black dick so much, let them have it. When the whole world turns into a ghetto shithole full of muslims and blacks they will finally realize what the did. I just hoped that we can at least end this all with a nuclear war instead of thinking that monkeys have feeling and we should take care of them.

>Daily mail
Why don't you pick out a worthwhile newspaper, uneducated cretin?. Literally any other newspaper will do.

Is this bate?

Everything

When whites give you a cushy life, technology and culture it becomes time to scream how you have it bad, are living in the past and they have no culture

Trumpanzees and the likes of OP have made the world hate whites.

Even whites hate whites.

White men BEG blacks to fill their wives with negroid seed.

This is the future of The West (pic related):

Attached: Patriotic American Hog.jpg (250x204, 6K)

im a paki and im coming over to britain next summer! :) i will get some qt british girls! ;)

>waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah it's so hard being rich and white! I hate being at the top of the food chain! waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!

You can't handle the power, so you give it freely to the Dark Hogs. They can handle power. So can their Arabic Muslim friends.

Attached: CUCKS.jpg (640x480, 73K)

that is the wrong way to go about it, do the multicultural thing and adopt the muslim tradition of being stubborn and beheading those who insult you, so go cut her head off on film.

**rape some qt british girls

>when they realize

They’ve been wrong for 60 years, and havent realized it. What makes you think it’ll be any different then?

Maybe this helps you.

youtube.com/watch?v=XPkOnTTY7NQ&index=13&list=PLTuUbPI0a1l5wFQd88b5Qq-FFhM0XnHJX&t=0s&bpctr=1520949235

And remember:
Your not the only one.

Oh its THIS thread again. Daily notice that whites are better than any other race including ayy lmaos

This and pretty much this
Yw OP

Lol pale beta fag

"The whlte women must cohabit with members of the dark races, whlte men with bIack women. Thus the whlte race wiII disappear, for mixing the dark with the whlte means the end of the whlte man, our most dangerous enemy will become a memory. We shaII embark upon an era of I0,000 years of peace and pIenty, Pax Judaica, and our race wiII ruIe undisputed over the worId. Our superior inteIIigence wiII easiIy enabIe us to retain mastery over a worId of dark peopIes." -Rabbi Rabinovich, 1958

Attached: jew.jpg (107x107, 3K)

Attached: nigg.jpg (396x385, 39K)

Cry more faggot

Fake news, fucking retards brainwashed by fake memes

>she suffered brain fade

Attached: 1377271227184.jpg (391x506, 29K)

Attached: 1518463491411.jpg (424x618, 76K)

Found the kike

Liberals mostly consist of lazy people who want to live off someone else's dime. These people are mostly niggers who have never worked a day in their lives, Mexicans who just have kids until their welfare checks cover everything, or spoiled white kids who had hard working parents that provided everything for them and expect the world to continue revolving around them in their adult life.
The idea of personal responsibility is foreign to the left. They want everything to be filed away neatly for them so they don't have to strain themselves figuring out how to live.
Don't like something? Ban it outright. Don't have something? Complain about it until someone else buys it for you.
Liberalism in a nutshell.

Attached: 10612312.jpg (400x400, 13K)

>hey guys how can we end racism
>I know let's add EVEN MORE RACISM
>surely this will fix it
The left is fucking retarded.
The right is too tbh; but they've nothing on the cognitive dissonance & hypocrisy of the left.

Attached: 1520906610476.jpg (800x627, 34K)

Kys

>Daily Mail
>White "race"

We mostly hate stupid people who use this lame excuses to opress others.

Kill yourself you memeing kike

You let yourself get upset over a stupid and obviously fake news story.

>obviously fake
Yeah, not like this kind of shit has actually been getting spouted by the alt left for the past several years now; you can clearly tell it's fake.

They don't. China and Russia have.

They could not fight the USA through economical or proper warfare, so they went and destroyed america through social engineering.

Through social marxism and liberalism they have crumbled the basis of the western civilization.

They have ruined it internally and they will inherit the world to become the next super powers. Or at least China will.

This will be a very big historical point to be studied in the future, in chinese.

Attached: 1500343499700.jpg (1054x625, 319K)

Fine, but I get to fuck and impregnate every Latina and hapa in the west. That includes famous like Selena Gomez and all those models from Brazil. Then I’ll vote fr this.

> not like this kind of shit has actually been getting spouted
it hasn't you inbred failure of a human being.
> you can clearly tell it's fake.
yes in fact intelligent people can tell.

now go back to Sup Forums & post about the reptilian lizard people from inside the hollow earth who are secretly controlling your pathetic life.

Yes, not one person has ever said to "kill all white people"; nobody has ever suggested that only white people can be racist & it isn't possible for anyone else to.

Kys nigger. I see asian and Hispanic immigrants bust their asses every day at my job. You have a point on the niggers, but there is nothing to be done there. They were brought her hundred of years ago. Just support planned parenthood to keep their numbers in check.

Liberals are pro choice, pro union and progressive tax system. That’s why I’m liberal.

Yeah, but the same could be said for the alt rights and their attacks on other races. Why worry about what some retard on twitter thinks.

>pro union

So you’re pro another special interest money corrupt arm of the government?

Good for you, more money and power to already rich people. Genius aren’t you?

My union keeps me at $37 an hour. Plus three weeks paid vacation. Go suck corporate dick.

2015, nice try LOLOLO

They want someone to blame and its not in fashion to blame the jews in pop culture

What does the right have against everyone who isn't similar to them?

>me

All you care about is yourself? Makes sense coming from a union shill, selfish as all hell.

Yup. You’re jealous you’re working for change at Walmart and I’m not. But too pussy to fight for a higher wage.

Can't find this article. Is this fake news?

>too pussy to fight for wage
>goes to a national union to do it for it and then takes the glory

>calls others “pussy”

What a surprise!!
Welcome to Sup Forums.
We don't like facts here, just feels.
If it makes us outraged & gives us someone to blame, then it is true.

Both sides are equally & utterly retarded.
Truest statement Trump ever made was the "both sides" one.

Indeed. Natalie Bennett is not the best, but she is not stupid enough to say anything like that. The idiots on Sup Forums are stupid enough to believe she is that stupid, though, ironically enough.

>needing to fight for a decent wage period
Welcome to capitalism; here is your undocumented house servant & over there is your WalMart.

>Pro union

I petitioned to abolish the union at my last workplace and won. They fought to keep us at minimum wage for over 2 and a half years. After they were booted out, my department went salary and started at 66k/year. By the time I left I was making 81. Unions serve one purpose, to take your money and keep you down.

>sage

lets not pretend it's not widespread, those hollowood faggots promote similar ideas openly

It's not a real article, dumbass. She never said that.

Do you have a reading comprehension problem? Let me clue you in, quote where I said that, You can't right? Tada. Now you understand, or should.

Not only did you think that it was a real article, but you also believe in a much wider conspiracy theory to the same effect. I was simply pointing out how much of an idiot you are.

Now go back to your basement and think about what you did, incel

People forget, western white people are the only people in history to successfully abolish slavery. They were the last ones to practice it, for the shortest amount of time, and the first to stop. Every other people in the world, with the exception of todays western influenced Asians (Jap, S Korea, for example) still practices slavery today even though it's internationally illegal. They simply never stopped.

I predict that if white people are replaced, erased, what have you, there will not be a slavery free nation ever again. After all, the first people to practice it, are still at it. I don't think they're capable, as a people, of living in a slave free society.

This is truly horrifying, even as a non-white person. I came to the west to escape that,, among other problems, and now these far left, liberals, whatever they're called, want to bring it here. It's completely crazy and to me, it shows how insulated they are. As if they have no idea what is going on outside of the west. It has be that, or they're suicidal.

It's an ugly color. I'm white and it looks disgusting and make no sense, in a world where we got a fucking sun flaring towards us. We are the sperm people; no flavor. Jesus fucking motherfucking christ. I wish I was tanned and bronze like an egyptian god. Instead it looks like I got bleached on the womb.

Now you're an internet mind reader. You know what I think, I don't need to express it, or believe it, you just know. That's great. Go tell mommy to put some ointment on your callused penis, have her change your dippers while she's at it. Daddy will be home soon to play hide the pickle in the cave as usual.

Intellectual midget.

>majority of people actually care if news are real or not
>majority of people actually read the whole story, not just the title
>dumb and mentally ill people are minority
>dumb and mentally ill people don't care of news regarding their status

check your privileges

you sicken me

Attached: 1348081703397.jpg (376x376, 14K)

imagine hating yourself that much that you try to sage an entire race

>panic attacks every night about the white race
lmfao dw bro, I'm gonna think of you every time I bust in a black chick with no condom

Is OP pic for real?

/thread

sort of

>The stories and information posted here are autistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a conservative would take anything posted here as fact.

Thank you all for showing how easily duped, but ultimately manipulated all of you racist bitches are.

You didn't even bother to verify this information, you just took it for granted.

And rant about muslims, hispanics and blacks being uncivilized and lazy,
while discussing about how the only solution to your misconcieved problem is mass genocide by nuclear weaponry.

If you're looking for the laziest bunch of completely brute-brained mentally-challenged niggers, look in the mirror. You are one.

Someone should lynch this bitch.

>haha got'eem

You sound like a real wet blanket of a faggot, you know that?

You people are all retarded. Stop being so insecure.
1. Race isn’t an issue it’s culture. That’s why no one even thinks about the Asians.
2. What is even considered a white person? Personally i think if you don’t have blue eyes you’re not caucasian.

Attached: 1513588550180.jpg (2465x795, 526K)

dumb motherfucker

>Huge amount of push back from the extreme right-wring
but you know, I'm sure the more moderate right would be fine with rape camps
Just those pesky KKK white supremacists misogynistic racists assholes who have a problem with rape camps.

> rape camps

Attached: tf.jpg (1024x768, 427K)

No, user, I don't think you understand
I get poes law and all that but I'm quite clearly using sarcasm.

It may have to do with the fact the white race seems to hate everyone else, lol.

> I'm quite clearly using sarcasm.
It may have been clear to you, the author, but I didn't read it that way either.
Just sayin'.