G'morning user

g'morning user
hope you slept well
tell me why you will not KILL YOURSELF today.

Attached: tumblr_oe2gb3mpKz1vghwzlo1_250.gif (250x223, 610K)

I am not still sure if I wouldn't do it

Guilt.

I'm not going to kill myself
>But I really don't have a reason not to

i got choccy milk in the fridge so...

I want to I'm still horribly sick with the flu

I have work.

Because im white and ill only be white once in this generation

Got chores today.
But mostly, I actually did sleep well, so Im fine.
Good morning, Sup Forumsrothers.

I'm happy with my life, and to throw it away like that would be an insult to everything I've been given and everyone who's supported me.

I want to kill myself but I'm afraid of the next life being even worse than this shithole.

Attached: 1520462713317.jpg (598x529, 34K)

Family mostly. I want my parents to be happy, they deserve it. My brother probably isn't going to have kids ever, he's too awkward, and my parents want grandkids eventually. Even though I'm basically hopeless there. And I guess because I know God exists, and I'm not sure how he feels about suicide. Signs point to God disliking it though.

So basically, I'm existing for the sake of others and out of my own fear that I'll be sent to eternal suffering for suicide.

this pretty much, im going to kill myself after the people i care about die. they're older than me so i think i'll go last, im trying to speed my own up with alcohol but if it doesn't work naturally i'll have to do it myself when they die. though im scared shitless whats over there.

Because today is a flyover era. I know I won't be happy today, or tomorrow, or the next day, but what I do today will lead to happiness later and I'm not ready to stop pushing.

a good god, a god i'd want to know, i believe would understand when you've suffered to much and wouldn't judge you. they say god never gives you too much to handle yet people commit suicide? i call bullshit

Attached: 1514048854105.jpg (490x391, 35K)

>And I guess because I know God exists
t. delusional faggot

k
I feel like he'd be cool if your life was literally you getting raped every day as a child, escaping, then (after making it back home) watching your kidnappers come back into your home and brutally murder your family and take you again. Yeah, certain circumstances, He'd probably be fine with suicide.

The problem is that I'm a middle aged white guy with a decent job, no debt, living a relatively boring but normal life. "Well, what the fuck guy, why'd you kill yourself? How do you know there wasn't something cool around the corner? 10 points from Griffindor, go straight to hell do not pass Go."

Yeah that sounds like God, extremely open to considering the big picture and mitigating factors instead of, say, turning you into salt because you looked back at a cataclysm 10 feet behind you.

Had rootcanal done yesterday, no more pain. No need to killself. Happy tiemz.

I haven't "slept well" in more than 20 years. Hyper-vigilance, and night terrors kind of make that impossible. And I won't kill myself today, for the same reason I haven't done it yet. Because me being alive is the infected thorn in the side of a woman who tried to kill me throughout my entire childhood. Just the fact that I exist GALLS my mother. She doesn't deserve, and will never HAVE the satisfaction of knowing the shit she put me through broke me. I won't eat a bullet today, because FUCK HER, that's why.

> haven't decided not to yet
> has this struggle every day
> only been awake for an hour
not sure OP, i slept like shit, back hurts

Attached: corm.jpg (476x716, 92K)

Because of you, user.

wow. so you live a life you clearly hate, just to spite someone? thats... kinda fuckin metal Sup Forumsro

This may not help you, I don't know what you went thru or what you're going thru, but I had similar ptsd-esque symptoms from an abusive childhood and I found it really helpful to sit when I woke up and analyze my dreams, try to use them to come to terms with what happened. I'm not saying forgive, I certainly haven't and never, ever will, I'm saying putting it into context with your parent(s) and your larger self. It's the only thing that had any effect after 10 years of constant nightmares and hypervigilance. Still an ongoing process, but w/e.

Like I say, maybe what you went thru was 100x worse than mine and nothing short of a lobotomy will change anything for you, but consider it.

I mean, my life is pretty meh imo, but there's no legit reason for me to off myself.

how masculine

Because I haven't finished tearing shit up yet.

I got court, nigger

Yeah, the satisfaction of knowing that my mother will die KNOWING her only son fucking HATES HER is basically all that keeps me going every day.

It is always an ongoing process. And you're right, over the past decade I've been able to stop taking prescription sleep aids. And finally get more than an hour or two of undisturbed sleep at a time over the course of a night. But it's tough to come to terms with it all when every time I look in a mirror, I get to see the burn scars from where she used to put cigarettes out on me, or when I wash my hair and get to feel the scars from when she tried to beat me to death. Putting it into context is not something that happens easily.

He probably survived shit as a kid that would have destroyed you as an adult. I'd call that masculine.

Go in that bitch, and fucking own it dude.

DIS

slept like shit but I won't be killing myself because I still have plenty of drinking and fapping ahead of me

Stop making this thread everyday you fucking faggot.

OP sauce?

I keep living out of spite.

I got school today then meeting with friends, Also,
Go and get them in court, you got this

cus i got will to live
/thread

Attached: RetardedPurpleSupermanReadingMale.gif (372x280, 774K)

self preservation instinkt kicking in

>just like jehnny flynn said "the breath ive taken and the one i must to go on"

I have convinced myself my happiness is tied to someone else

if I yank my happiness it may ruin theirs

I can't. I believe in existence after death. Then, if I kill myself I'll have to deal with the consequences of causing destruction to my own being.

Smart dude.

cuz i wanna know the end of few animesand of twd series

Lent isn't over yet.
I gave up all suicidal thoughts and attempts for Lent.
Ask me again after Easter Sunday.

Because of the blood of Christ.

tbh i don't even know anymore.. a good female friend doesn't want to talk with me anymore and I don't even know why
FeelsFuckingBadMan

Because I work at 11

Dropping in from the aether to give you chaps some free-range truth, from a man who has flirted with self-destruction and seen the error in it:

Please hear me, for these are not platitudes. Things get better. Things get worse. Both are a given, matters go up and matters go down. No matter how bad they seem, they WILL get better. No matter how good things are, you will always face another test. This is the way of life. No pain is too great to endure; no high is too high that you will not eventually be expected to pay its price. You must simply be around to experience these things. You must soldier on, one foot in front of the other, and take the goods and the bads. Nothing is worse than wasted potential and the fact is, you have no idea what the future holds in store for you. It may be amazing. It may be dismal. But you must be there to find out, and you must remember that things always turn around. It's a rollercoaster. But you will get your share of good as well as bad. Nobody escapes and nobody is exempt.

God has not drawn a circle around you and said, "This person shall know no pain." And by the same token, He has not drawn a circle around you and said, "This person will know only pain." You are not special, unique or exempt from the basic laws that govern life as a human being. You are just the same all those before you and possibly all those that will come after. You fight a fight that countless billions have fought before you and will fight after you. You are not alone. You are not special. You have not been singled out for special suffering. Nothing is asked of you that you cannot endure. Keep going. See where you can go, and do whatever you can to shape that. You have more agency than you may realize.

You had all of eternity to be dead before you were born; you have all eternity to be dead after you die. You are being asked to endure only the briefest, barest sliver of infinitesimal suffering and joy.

Attached: ExcitedPurpleStreetFighterPlayingLoveDoll.gif (500x278, 991K)

I have alcohol to sample.
And painkillers to test.
No sweet release today sadly.

Attached: 1496082318709.jpg (900x1600, 283K)

cause youre a faggot you should KILL YOURSELF too op

Attached: HappyGreenHamburgerPeepingFemale.gif (500x250, 1016K)

Oh look, fedora tipping faggots!

Attached: KYS Faggots.jpg (350x262, 40K)

Because I hate myself too much to give me an easy way out.

sauce??