Lets get a green text/story thread going about what you have done when you have found a drunk or passed out girls at a...

Lets get a green text/story thread going about what you have done when you have found a drunk or passed out girls at a party!

Attached: 1483503324979.jpg (1440x1898, 747K)

>gf comes back to the hotel
>drunk, pukes everywhere
>been out drinking and partying with other men
>pack bags, cab to airport
>take the next flight home

Attached: 1518143894555.jpg (3024x4032, 1.83M)

The first time i green texted this it was fucking huge with detail and no one replied and after 30 posts this is what it is reduced to.

>come home at 4 am
>party at my house
>find girl passed out in my room
>rest of house half dead, not much noise
>proceed to fuck her for an hour
>half wakes up when i fuck her in the ass
>leave after and no one sees me

Attached: 1483695056688.jpg (360x480, 35K)

Sir, I will have you know, that I require a detailed report of the events that took place on that very morning.

Attached: 1483610958299-0.jpg (1664x1248, 379K)

Attached: 1486290577935.jpg (1024x673, 111K)

Attached: 1483979863259.jpg (1024x693, 120K)

> Be me
> Never been to a party
Being a sociopath sucks, for real

sociopath != autism

Attached: 1487102266789.jpg (3072x2304, 1.35M)

grill is not asleep

Attached: 1484593506393.jpg (1600x1200, 438K)

You didnt let them finish jacking off

>3 girls and i go to rando house party, one is trashed
>2 girls abandon their friend because girls cant friend
>Open bedroom door and flip on lights
>16-18 year old kid pulled pants off unconscious girl
>Immediately distracted by pink sequined panties
>realizes i caught him mid rape, crumples in fear
>use 23 year old strength to force choke him
>throw him in middle of party but dont out him
>go back in bedroom and stare at pink panties
>Pull up drunk girls pants and bring her back to friends
>2 girls happy and relieved to see drunk girl
>Drunk girl wakes up and sprints away
>Drunk girl faceplants and face is ground beef
>get laid by one of friend girls without rape

nice pic, keep bumping

Youd have been to a party if you were a sociopath. Your just an autist

very nice

should have outed the rapist

this happened about two years ago:

>summer after college graduation (Zona)
>bonfire party
>much booze
>many half dressed chicks, quite drunk
>much flashing
>muh dick, so hard, so happy
>find petite blond girl, really small tits, probably 25, passed out
>wearing short skirt, no panties, tank top w/ no bra
>hmm, the fun times must commence
>throw her over my shoulder, take her to my car
>take her back to apt
>get her undressed, give her shower
>wash her hair
>o so clean, yes girl, good job
>leave her nude, tuck her under big couch throw blanket thing i have
>get my pistol
>unload it for safety
>put pistol in her hand
>get naked, lay back in recliner
>act asleep
>she wakes up, confused af
>i'm like "please don't shoot me"
>she is totally confused, i tell her made up story of her kidnapping me at gun point last night
>she totally buys it but is confused af
>desperately sad and confused
>"did we fuck?"
>no, you made me jack off while you rubbed your pussy
>she feels so badly, i talk her down even though awkwardness all around
>sees my dick get hard
>strange things start to happen
>we start getting along
>eventually fuck that morning
>ended up being together ever since
>best decision i ever made
>she still doesn't know it was a setup

You left your house...?

You need a medal . if that story is true

it probably isn't, it doesn't really make sense

moar of her?

> after party
> party was at my house
> go to my room
> i don't drink heavily
> picking up red cups all the way
> go to crash on my bed
> girl on my bed
> thought i locked the door
> she is passed out and so far unmolested
> strip her, shes a hottie with nice tits, not big, not small
> grass on the field
> time to play ball
> whip out diamond boner
> spend the next hour fucking her
> she fades in and out, otherwise stays unconcious
> when im done, cum in her buckets
> wake up next morning with a headache next to naked sister
pic related

Attached: goodman.jpg (475x360, 54K)

more

>japanese girl I'm into, 9 when thin, but a little curvy nowadays so 8
>everyone thinks we are fucking and/or she is cheating her bf with me, she hugs me out of nowhere, super caring, always asking me to go to nice places with her, values my opinion and is scared shitless to disappoint me (her friends told me that and so did her)
>act distant with her, but still flirt and create tension, FWB who also happens to be my bff from childhood told me to be like that, was a major beta before
>anyway, japanese girl and i share a group of friends and we go to a party
> she drinks a little too much and is drunk af, almost passing out
>asks me to leave the party with her and take her home
>every dude looks at me like this is it
> I feel like this is not it, since I wanted to fuck her sober until she got dick drunk, so i turn the beta I wont fuck you mode on
>she keeps holding my hand, bumping into me, kising my cheek and being bubble
>even a saint sins like that
>pull her from almost being run by a car
>thanks user, you always save me...that pull was so strong, are you working out?
> just a heads up. If you ever saw me you wouldn't need to ask, not huge, but obvious lifter
>my dick went full shia labeouf, decide to do something about the obvious flirting, screw the bf
>"yes I am, wanna feel it?" And push her against the wall. 3 am, safe place in the streets, almost jo one is roaming this late
>"oh god I wanted you so badly for so long"
>can't think of anything else but fucking her right now
>in the middle of it she says she loves me and ask me to fuck her ass
>why not
>she is begging me to cum inside her
>weak point: detected luckly end up cumming together
>this is all i needed to sleep well user, thanks, wanna sleep with me?
>fuck a bit more
>next day fuck more, dumps her bf by phone, he says something about already knowing she didn't love him
>we're FWB now but really into each other, been a while it didn't feel so good to be with someone

Years ago
Be 16 at house party
Heaps of bitties everywhere
Everyone getting really drunk
Meet up with friends little sister randomly at the party (let's call her Sara)
Don't see her for a couple hours
Be near end of party, sara and her friend are both completely hammered off cask wine
Can barely stand..

I'm about to get a bus home with a mate, decide we should help.
Sara is really drunk I'm holding her up the whole way to the bus stop
While we wait for the bus she's sitting on my lap falling asleep.. Jackpot I'm hard as fuck(cock firmly resting between her ass cheeks), start feeling her up(she's kinda in and out, didn't try stop me)
Skip foward
We eventually get to my house, I insist she sleeps in my bed with me. All goes to plan, she's so drunk falls asleep really quick.
I proceed to pull out my cock and start stroking as I was pulling out her tits from under her pink bra.
Start exploring her body, 2 fingers in her pussy, feeling and hearing her tight pussy juices flow.
Decide fuck it. I'm gonna fuck her, proceed to climb on top of her, start lining up cock on her pussy. Just as I was about to slip in she wakes up! I freak out and pretend I was looking for something.

She kinda freaks out,looks for her pants but cant find them, proceeds to go back to bed.

I know I'm a prick, but unfortunately for her... The beast has awoken, I lie back down next to her. She's completely nude bottom down, start jerking off with my knob between her ass cheeks. I'm fucking diamonds by now so ready to cum
Start dumping the biggest load of my life in between her ass cheeks. She let's out a kinda sexy grossed out moan.. Ha

Pull my pants up.. Fall asleep.

She's to drunk to remember anything... Wining

>Lammbock

Attached: 20180311_231413-2268x3024.jpg (2268x3024, 558K)

>Lammbock
a movie that ive never seen....is it good?
i find that pot head movies are a crapshoot, they are either funny as fuck, or garbage.

Youre my hero, user

Attached: 20180311_231020-2268x3024.jpg (2268x3024, 743K)

the abridged version of every greentext in these threads

>can't awake women
>did a rape

>> Be me. Meet girl in college, become study buddies
>> She invites me to go out on her 21st with a bunch of people
>> Meet her out and notice how fucked up she was already
>>A group of people go to her house to chill and pass out
>>I go with and pass out for an hour and wake up with everyone asleep
>>The door to her room was opened a bit and see her passed out af and with tits out
>>I find a random towel put it under her face and was gonna use it to wipe it off after
>>Make my mark and take a pic, the flash auto goes off and she starts stirring so i bolt the fuck out of there,
>>We never really talked much after that and i feel like she knows

Attached: 1994.jpg (704x960, 98K)

copy paste old ver then

> she didn't wake up
> got secret pussy

Lol

this is serious shit...leaving your juice on random pussys will get you busted 1day. just leave your id card as well just to make sure they'll get you asap

>>first date with a solid 7
>>Double ds. Tiny waist. Big ass

>>She gets wrecked at party
>>Half passed out. Wants me to take her home. Say sorry my place is closer
>> Get her to my room
>>She's pissed herself
>Take clothes off
>>Stay up all night doing laundry for her so she not embarrassed the next morning
>>Morning comes.. she flips the fuck out
>>Give her clean clothes
>>End up dating
>>Find out she has a rape fettish
>>Regularly go to parties. Watch her get smashed then fuck her passed out corpse every night
>>Anything I want. She took so much ass to mouth and urine that she'd be disgusted if she knew..

>>Recently reconnected. Find out she's on meds. Gained 80# and has a few bastard children. Love when I smash then in their prime.

Pic related. It's an oldie that I dug up after we ran into each other

Attached: received_10214601810775700.jpg (1080x810, 73K)

It s not a pic taken with flash...

Noice

Pics

shit man. Which time?
>first time was in HS, like 7th grade, we are at my buddy's place skating his halfpipe. He has a like clubhouse (like 12X8 space under the one deck) where we hang out a lot, has a couch and shit.
>local chick who is into skaters is there hanging out.
>we start drinking wine coolers (we were like 13 and it was all we could get), this progressed to buddy stealing bottle of vodka from his parents
>we all drink, she gets sloppy, barely awake.
>start by kissing her, kissing her neck, start feeling her little tits over her shirt, she doesn't protest, she is really out of it
>start rubbing her legs, move to ass, doesn't protest, slide her shirt up, bra up to reveal tits, I rub them, piss the nipples and shit.
>undo her pants, rub her pussy, finger her a bit
>fix her clothes, leave.

Never heard anything about it. I know it happened to her several more times throughout high school. I don't think she cared.

White knights fuck off, I was only like a week older than her.

Will continue with other times I remember. There have been a lot.

Whenever I fuck my gf when shes passed out she seems to enjoy it.

>I was only like a week older than her

Pedo

itt: people confessing rape

Another time I remember..
>just turned 16
>buddy and I pick up this local chick who wants to hang with us. She is like 15ish. Might have been 14
>we get a few bottle of MD 20/20 green
>drive around drinking it, decide we should get out of car and go somewhere safer, so we go to the woods near my house and walk back in a bit to where kids always partied
>We get drunk, she gets sloppy drunk starts making out with my buddy
>she is sitting sort of in his lap sideways, he is fingering her
>motions for me to come over, slides his hand out, I slide mine in and finger her
>we move back to car, almost have to carry her
>I drive, buddy is in back, fucks her
>"hey dude I have to pee" so I pull over for him to "pee"
>really we just switch places and I get in back with her.
>I fuck her. She sort of moans in protest a little when I started to get on her
>keep fucking her anyway
>finish, and tuck her panties into my pocket
>Hey dude I have to pee.. He gets in front seat with me
>drive to mall
>go inside
>stupidly tell all our and most of her friends what just happened (well, we tell them she is drunk and we both just fucked her)
>her BF was there. Didn't care, was dumping her tonight anyway
>we leave mall ~20 min later, she is sitting on curb outside with a pile of puke next to her

>never hear from her again (we went to different schools)
>never see her again
>No repercussions ever

More?

inorite?

lol (same guy)

just pull your dick out and shut up

There have been a lot more over the years. After the first few times I started to recognize when a chick was getting that bad, and go start talking to her nice and sweet, while feeding her more drinks. When she gets sloppy, feel, finger, fuck if its somewhere I can do it without drawing attention.
I have also used clonazepam to help the situation along a couple times. 1mg isn't dangerous when drinking as long as she isn't like alcohol poisoning drunk, and it really helps put them into lala land. It also has the bonus effect of tending towards causing amnesia from when it takes hold till it wears off.

I have positioned my life through carefully choosing the groups of people I hang out with and the places I go, to be around people who party and make bad decisions, that makes it easier.

A few pointers

Try not to let everyone see that you were spending a lot of time with the girl when she starts getting really wasted if you can help it. If you are out somewhere with a lot of people who don't know the two of you then try to lead her away from the people you DO know.
That way if she cries rape the next day, there aren't a bunch of people pointing to you as the last person seen with her.
USE.A.CONDOM.
Do NOT cum in her, on her, in her mouth, on the floor next to her, don't leave the condom laying around or in the toilet unflushed. There is only a 50/50 chance AT BEST that she will report the rape, if she even remembers it. If she DOES report it, and they get DNA from the semen, they can get a court order to DNA test any suspects. Don't leave a fucking calling card with your name on it.

If you are going to the party with the intention of drugging a chick, take ONLY AS MUCH AS YOU WILL USE. You don't want to have someone find out you happened to have the same drug with you that the girl was dosed with.
Try to fix her up as much as possible. Dress her back up if you take off her pants or something. There is more, this is just the basics.

isn't that the girl that got killed by her boyfriend and then he posted photos of her dead body to Sup Forums?

All in all, I would say over the years there have been probably 20 chicks I have taken advantage of while drunk to one degree or another. Some of them I am pretty sure know it happened and know it was me, but like 8 out of 10 chicks will not report getting raped when drunk.

save your breath telling me you hope I die, yes I am aware that I am a horrible person, no I don't care.

just as long as u kno u gonna burn in hell m8 *unzips pants* dont worry im gunna be with u lol

someone dump some content of the tumbler in op's pic

iv' no account nor will I ever have one

You need a lobotomy if you think for a second that it is

more of these puffy nipples!!!

teach this fresh spawn on the realm of new faggotry how 2 green text and ill give u a story that will have your pants tight.(my first greeny plz)

if you like incezt that is