I just realized that when we die all of our memories and life experiences will be lost in time like tears in the rain...

I just realized that when we die all of our memories and life experiences will be lost in time like tears in the rain. What's even the point?

Attached: kp0q9.jpg (291x343, 8K)

that would violate the laws of energy conservation.

OH MY FUCKING GOD DUDE STOP BEING A BUMMER AND SMOKE THIS JOINT

Attached: 1520905962951.gif (243x280, 951K)

You'll get over it as you grow older

Idk what that is

rekt

All those moments will be lost in time, like when Daryl Hannah straddled my face.

and that's a good thing user, a very good thing.

read camus. It's funny and talks about this.

to have a child so your memory and the life experiences you share with them carry on after you

Attached: 1519165234272.jpg (221x246, 8K)

That's not how that works

Yes, and so have the memories of countless others who have come and gone before you, as well as those who will be here long after you're gone. The point is to live your life as you please rather than forcing yourself to make something memorable out of it without ever finding any joy in it.

Attached: 9266339.jpg (247x204, 7K)

That doesn't make me feel better

>run magnet over hard drive

>Data is erased

Where’s your energetic conservation now?

Did you really just realize this? Are you 10?

Why does it matter to you?
Just live your life, do what you enjoy and die.

not there

Attached: 1516466416822.webm (427x318, 1.46M)

Why tho? What do you intend to do in your life that makes this idea that all will be lost in time be something you feel uncomfortable about?

>data is erased

And that's where you're wrong

Unless he follows everyone's advice and kills himself.

Fuck your feelings gay wad

Fine, fucking lighting it on fire would be a better analogy to the human brain decomposing anyway

The data is definitely gone if you throw the drive in a fire

Write them down dickhead. Then someone else can read them after you're dead

Lol that’s exactly how that works faggot. Having kids is honestly the dopest part of life oni-chan. Take my advice. Have a baby. Watch it grow. Everything in life feels worth it.

Until you get devorced lose custody and forced to pay child support

No one said get married. Child support is fine, the only problem is when the mom doesn't spend it on the kids

And go bail the kid out again

Dude are you 17 or something? It’s not that simple. There’s a huge process that comes into play with that, and as long as you’re not a huge piece of shit, you’ll get your kid or get joint custody. And so fuckin what if you get divorced and have to pay child support. You get your sexual freedom back and you’re paying for your kid. It’s nbd. You sound like some 20 year old bro who slams whippits and has low self esteem. Fix that and go have a kid. It’s worth it.

Rutger Hauer IMPROVISED that line

>only problem is when mom doesn’t spend it on the kids

Which happens a lot

Other way around. As long as the mother doesn’t stand up in court and take a dump on the floor, family courts always side with mother

What you’re saying is have a kid and run away with it? Or accept the shit marriage statistics and hope it ends up okay?

Explain how he's wrong then? I'm genuinely curious.

Attached: alice_goodwin_e4f0dc5b403b9c09e5ed2f736e15d686.jpg (600x946, 67K)

I guess he’s referring to how you can still get some of the data back by freezing them and then using something like recuva

Again... you’re oversimplifying. I think you don’t have any experience with this and are most likely just spouting things you’ve seen other people say on the internet. As long as you’re not a degenerate, and you make more money than mom, and you’re civil and respectable throughout the process, you can, and most likely will, walk away with your kid. And if for some reason you fail, you’ll get joint custody. Which is good too. And btw marriage statistics have been shit for 30 years. Just don’t impregnate the first bar slut who gives you the time of day and you’ll be fine.

Just seen it happen to my uncle and a friend. My uncle pays child support and gets them every weekend. The mom is a pain pill addict who turns tricks for money. Sure, they have “join” custody, but he’s forced to let them stay with her the entire week while she has a different man over and is high on oxycodone.

Joint*

There is no point and to worry about it is pointless.
You exist out of shear luck and enjoy life because you only live once.

>What's even the point?
To enjoy the ride. Don't worry so much about stuff that doesn't matter. Enjoy the ride.

write a book.

And my friends lost all custody because his girl hit herself and called the cops and got him out in jail. She even admitted it the day after and but the cops said oh well shouldn’t have said he did it.

learn to character judge before putting your seed inside someone....life 101...

People can change a lot in 10 years.

Freezing what? Freezing how? Literally? Explain.

Ok I’m not saying fuck anything and “hope for the best” which I’m assuming is what your uncle did. I’m saying find someone and build a relationship and then move to kids. It’s the only real point of life and honestly it’s the best. No amount of edgy cynicism is going to change facts. We are genetically made for that. And if he has even the slightest bit of proof that she’s doing that, he’d get the kids. Unless he’s a violent crime offender or just a bigger piece of shit than she is. Idk man, you can sit there and be afraid of heartbreak and responsibility, and die alone full of regret. Or you can man up, take a chance and completely change everything for the better. I did and it saved my life. Food for thought.

One day you will only be a picture on someone's shelf. Then you will be nothing.

Attached: 1520115306943.jpg (574x430, 20K)

The hard drive. As in literally get it really cold.

What’s he going to do? They already went to court and he got the best lawyer he could.

She claimed she had “fibromyalgia” which is apparently a disease with no physical proof and no diagnosis.

She’s not allowed to have her boyfriends near the kids but she will just lie and say he’s making stuff up.

Hopefully it works out for you but the odds are stacked. You’re probably on the honeymoon phase and your kid is probably just a year or 2 old

I’m old af brother. Been married twice and the second one stuck. One kid is grown and the other is starting high school. Assumptions aren’t going to save you. If you’re not your uncle and dumb enough to not secure your assets then I’d get a move on. Genetic clock is ticking and you don’t want to live a life of nothing. And that’s really all a life without kids is man. It’s nothing. It’s a little bit of productivity and then it’s just consumption. That’ll be your legacy. The old man shitting himself alone in hospice wishing he’d die. Or you’ll luck out and die young and be forgotten in 2 weeks time. Trust me son.

Good job talking about finding the right one then admitting you’ve been divorced.

Aaaaayyye blade runner referece!

Lol That’s life you lonely little gargoyle. First marriage was 4 years and this one was 17. A huge success. Try again when you move out of mommies house.

What are you trying to tell me? You were saying how having a kid is the only think making life worth living and now you’re just insulting me. I think that “life is nothing without kids” is just you rationalizing your life choices and projection.

Kek

Attached: 1520456581435.gif (328x198, 1.34M)

>existential crisis
>asks Sup Forums for advice

Now what's the point on doing that, if your thread will be pruned and the only thing everyone'll ever remember is that everlating sentence "OP is a fag"?

to satisfy your current existence

I’m insulting you because you come off like an edgy 19 year old. Which you probably are. And are doing what every peach fuzzed newfag has been doing on Sup Forums since 2009 and talking about subjects they know absolutely nothing about. I’m trying to tell you the same thing I’ve been saying every other post. You should have kids. And if you don’t, you’re going to regret it. And btw I’m definitely projecting. Everyone uses that like it’s an insult and it makes you look stupid. Ive got a lot to project. I did pretty fuckin good in life and I’m trying to let you know, FROM EXPERIENCE, not teenage angst and what other people say on the internet, that your future is fragile without kids man.

And I hope you’re not your uncle. Because you can use him as a crutch to not have kids for a few years but once that time is up you’re gonna realize I was right about life being pointless without your kids/ adopted kids/ protege’s.

Did somebody just fucking watch blade runner? The new on is really good

Attached: IMG_9569.png (400x400, 271K)

Keep telling yourself that, buddy.

> keep telling yourself that buddy

Attached: C5AC6F43-643D-4706-8076-7F74EE28ADCD.jpg (470x470, 43K)

who cares

enjoy it while its here, some people are so mentally ill they are literally incapable of that and spend their life literally their entire life hurting others

You should strive to take pleasure in everything that you can, to share that emotion with as many as you can, and take absolutely nothing for granted. Like the smell of freshly sizzled bacon in the morning. A pleasant bike ride down a slope on a warm spring day. Or that feeling you get when Jamal pounds your prostate into your other intestines while your 'girlfriend' films it.

Quit being a bitch and enjoy all of the little things.

I liked Bladerunner too

No,
coherent to Christian beliefs there is no heaven or hell.

We live/love for te moments of memory, but in the end we all just die.

In the moment of death, our energy (this energy matrix changes throughout lifetime) ascentions into the energy matrix of earth. We literally become the great... Just to be part of the great energy of this living World