Is there any film females understand less?

Is there any film females understand less?

BASED

got similar vibes from this flick

Tarkovsky's Stalker
Jacob's Ladder
Wicker Man (1973?)

UNDERSTANDING, AND COMPREHENSION, ARE NOT CONTINGENT ON SEX, OR GENDER, THEREFORE, ANY DEFICIENCIES IN UNDERSTANDING, AND COMPREHENSION, ARE NOT ROOTED IN SEX, OR GENDER.

UNDERSTANDING, AND COMPREHENSION, ARE QUALITIES OF THE PSYKHE.

Point Break was directed by a woman.

>Drive
>women will never understand

Except, a single-mother manages to manipulate a single white male to risk his life for her.

Women understand manipulation quite well, goyim.

Fuck off roastie

>>>/reddit/

>UNDERSTANDING, AND COMPREHENSION, ARE QUALITIES OF THE PSYKHE.
which is different depending on sex

qed

>>>/retard/

I DOUBT THAT YOU KNOW WHAT THE PSYKHE IS, IF YOU ACTUALLY THINK THAT.

op BTFO

Obviously a society that treats people of different genders/sex differently will mean that these people are brought up differently.

Because women are mainly valued for their physical ability, there is less expectation for them to have interesting opinions, thoughts or intelligence

You can't even spell psyche

>Obviously a society that treats people of different genders/sex differently will mean that these people are brought up differently.
>Because women are mainly valued for their physical ability, there is less expectation for them to have interesting opinions, thoughts or intelligence

SOCIOLOGICAL, AND BEHAVIOURAL, HYPOTHESES RE HUMAN NATURE ARE INHERENTLY DEFICIENT.

THE PSYKHE, AND ITS QUALITIES, ARE NOT CONTINGENT ON THE SUPERFLUITY OF SOCIAL MORES, AND SOCIAL CONDITIONING.

>You can't even spell psyche

JUST AS YOU CANNOT SPELL "PSYKHE"?

I actually watched this with my gf last night and this fucking meme constantly ran through my head whilst we were watching it. Whilst we were watching it she was constantly checking the time left on the movie. We eventually stopped watching because she was tired. She told me she couldn't relate to the characters.

The meme was real.

>The meme was real.
But your girlfriend wasn't.

Are you saying my gf is a host?

*ghost

Take your spoopy shit to /x/.

FUCKING YES. BEST MOVIE OF THE 70'S

K, but did you understand the movie or not?
>implying you're a woman

your time is over buddy boy. the world is big boy league again

>did you understand the movie or not?

I HAVE WATCHED THAT "MOVIE"; THERE IS NOTHING PARTICULARLY PROFOUND, DIFFICULT, NOR COMPLEX, REGARDING ITS STORY, OR ITS PLOT, THAT REQUIRES SPECIAL UNDERSTANDING, BUT YES, I UNDERSTAND IT.

>>implying you're a woman

WHO IS IMPLYING THAT?

>year of our lord two thousand and sixteen
>fags still get triggered over the "women can't understand x" meme
[email protected]

Just because a woman directed it doesn't mean she understood it and that other females can understand it.

How will he ever recover?

Stop shitposting in all caps you nutcase

never seen this, I thought it was Zulu for a second.
looks good though, I'll check it out.

7/10

you must be a trump voter

except she get nothing but shanked a few years latters

If you find that a good movie then she understood it clearly, double nigger.

>The Godfather
>Blade Runner
>Whiplash
>2001: A Space Odyssey
>The Shawshank Redemption
>The Good The Bad And The Ugly
Why wouldn't women understand these? I've watched all of these with women and they've understood them perfectly.

Amadeus

She doesn't look like anything to me

>76262034
not giving you any (you)'s redbit boi.

>Just because a woman directed it doesn't mean she understood it

really you're gonna just assume that? if anything its a chick flick that you found yourself connected with swimming with your buddies playing grabass on the beach

Why do neckbeards hate women so much? Is it a virginity thing?

I maintain that women(and not all women) can understand these films, but girls cannot.

This movie contains very problematic themes of white supremacy/colonialism, toxic masculinity, and patriarchy.

There's a difference between knowing whats going on, or having some knowledge of the themes to really understanding the film.

because they were abused by their mothers

it's that fedoralord tripfag that thinks he's intellectually superior to everyone

This
Not this

single mothers + cucked stepdad = neckbeards

literally all of them

All the Monty Python movies.

Understanding the plot is different from understanding the characters on a human level, i.e. identifying with them.
I understand the plot of Pretty In Pink but I don't fucking understand the characters except for Duckie.
I got him. And everyone else in that movie to me came off as irrational illogical cunts.

nah, my GF finds them hilarious.

This. She didnt produce it, she didnt write it.

the fucks that have to do with this thread nigga

The Outsiders was written by a woman.

Those are shit though.

They only pretended to understand

So was The Hurt Locker. Just because a 1 in a million prodigy of a woman is able to understand it doesn't mean most other women also can.

>this
Try to watch the hurt locker with a women and they'll be begging to skip it cause of how slow it is despite loving slow movies like the notebook (actually dont know if its slow never watched it)

Anyone ever watched gran torino with a girl, do they understand it? personally one of my favorite movies the evolution of clint was superb imo, but idk if a women would understand why he didnt give the car to his kids.

Women dont understand it because they vant relate to the characters or their strife. They dont understand the concept of kameradenschaft or war. Theyre whores who would rather spread their legs to whomever is the victor

glad to see taxi driver on there. always overlooked in these threads.

anyone done a men wont understand core? of course that would imply women are on 4chen.kek

put Birdman on there

they wouldn't understand it either.

good list, but missing:
>No Country for Old Men
>Rocky
>Conan the Barbarian
>The Usual Suspects
>The Godfather Part 2
along with some others probably

>The Last Samurai
>Full Metal Jacket
>Gattaca
>Whiplash
>There Will Be Blood
>Heat

I think you made a typo on the chart buddy. I think you meant "Essential /r/movies Core"

Except that is just a shitty version of master and commander.

/r9k/: the thread

all this boyish salt

Literally any piece of genuine art ever made. A world without men would be a world without art. Self-reflection and autistic passions just aren't in their nature.

The Road is just about parenting and women understand that fine.
Putting Zulu on the list just goes to show whoever made this image didn't understand Zulu

There Will Be Blood is a good movie for this list despite reddit's opinion about it.

I agree with the rest of these movies for this type of list.

What was your reaction to The Hurt Locker. Don't lie.

what is literature

Literature has a far lower threshold for mediocrity and a far higher threshold for mastery than most other art forms. Writing trash is easy next to painting or sculpting, but that doesn't mean they'll ever actually create anything of worth.

>drive
>ooga booga me risk me life for lady because me want fuck her, and take care of her son
nah

I could agree that men are more likely to produce great art but that no woman has ever created anything of worth is a bit far fetched.

What's your top 5 films?

Brontes BTFO

The fact she directed it doesn't mean she understands and fully comprehends its complexities, themes and values. They may as well be coincidental results of the wri...
Ahh someone got me at shitposting

the lesser of two wee wees

My sister really likes this movie

ITT: Films men can't understand

yes
the best film yet written

The shitstorm these threads provoke proves that there are girls on Sup Forums.

Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince

You mean few femisluts and cucks, right?

Have anyone ever seen woman with sense of honor?

Women are fucking gay

I'm black and was told to watch Barry Lyndon. Is this really what trump supporters want to go back to? Looks boring as fuck. white people are fucked in the head

>implying fat NEETS who scream at their mother to order them pizza because they're too scared to talk on a phone in between shitposting sessions understand anything that's related with honor and sacrifice

Nice bait

Is this really what happens?

>you will never be a comfy aristocrat sitting in a decadent room like a painting

hm

kill yourself

Patrician choice

>psykhe

get bent ,fucking moron