Wilfred

This was a good fucking show

No one else?

Yeah, I really enjoyed it. It starts to fall apart a bit in the last season, but the ending is still very good.

Now rewatch it with the endings knowledge. Its funny that they revealed in season 1 Ryan was crazy by showing his mom talking to a lady in a cat suit but everyone just wrote it off as a quick gag. Fantastic show. The Wilfred acting like a real dog bits are so great. I mean he is a real dog, but the little moments are just so well done

Yeah, the whole wilfred-is-a-deity plot seemed really weird to me. The dwight yoakum episodes were my favorites.

did alison mack ever get naked/bra panties?

Loved the show. Season 1-3 were great. Season 4 dragged a little but stuck the landing in a way few shoes do. Definitely benefits from a rewatch.

this. pretty good way to wrap it up

Love this show. I'm sure that everyone predicted the ending from the first episode, but it was so well done. I didn't even mind the last season, I just assumed that it was his insanity taking over.

it was basically red herrings: the show

great show. incredibly underrated. most people have never even heard about it.

for a while I thought Mac from Always Sunny played Wilfred.

I was very surprised to see robin williams showing up in that show very briefly.

You might have same face disease. Or autism as they say in the old west

When I was watching this show it put me in a weird state of mind. I was becoming depressed throughout it, since it offered a bleak view of the world. And what made my depression worse was realizing that every philosophical thing that they talked about, was true.

>It starts to fall apart a bit in the last season
Last season is all over the fucking place, but it did have some really solid moments.

>tfw seeing allison mack's character as the JUST janitor

didn't they line up 6 different endings story-wise and then only decide on the one they used right before that episode?

If you like Wilfred, watch Legit. More Australian pseudo-depressing humor

Wilfred is one of the most underrated, written off show of all time

not really

Something like that. I remember reading an interview around the time the show ended where Wood mentioned different kinds of endings that were either scripted or potentially shot.

Maybe they were trying to gauge the reactions to the whole dog god thing

>If you like Wilfred, watch Legit. More Australian pseudo-depressing humor
It's a shame that they cancelled it. It had a lot of potential.

Only seen the original