Bought 30 bucks of lsd. Took first hit at 730 am. Felt a little lighter and giddy, but not much else...

Bought 30 bucks of lsd. Took first hit at 730 am. Felt a little lighter and giddy, but not much else. Took second hit at 915, left paper under tongue for 20 minutes before swallowing, rather than 10 minutes for the first time. Currently 1130, have 3rd and final hit under my tongue. First time trying acid. Am I out of luck, or am I just having a delayed response and it will hit me like a train soon?

Attached: received_1827160347335340.jpg (640x812, 40K)

Bumping.

its fake

You're dumb OP you're supposed to fully dissolve the tabs in your mouth to get the best effects
You also may have wasted your money

you got burned, you would absolutely be feeling it after one hour

Yeah it ought to be hitting you any minute bro. Strap in.

You either wasted your money or you're about to be tripping balls

I like this answer best and hoping it's that way. I read that some people take 4-6 hours, but it's been four hours since my first hit. Pretty discouraged.

.. either it hits you right now.. or .. you bought very expensive paper.. As I did the first 3 times I did lsd.. and then the 4th time it was the real deal. Believe you ficking me.. you will know.

That's more than long enough even for old acid.

four hours is the start of the peak, dawg. it ain't happening

May be placebo effect but legs are starting to feel kinda loose. Maybe, just maybe, I'm in for a ride today.

It takes time. Me and my friends used to drop and fall asleep, then let the trip wake us up. It'll happen. What you need to do while you're still sane is make sure you have a nice safe environment you won't have to leave for 12 hours.

Attached: 20180129_041720.jpg (480x479, 119K)

That's already planned for. Gf was trip sitter, but she fell asleep though..

Attached: IMG_6764.jpg (500x488, 37K)

Nope.. sorry.. it hits you in waves.. undeniably strong.. could be more than hour .. hope it works.. but.. naaah

Listen to me: every single time ive dropped acid, with friends or wife or both, EVERYBODY thinks that 2 hours later, it was bunk and you need more. it's really dangerous thinking, and can fuck you up a lot harder than you wanted

you're already ingesting that 3rd tab so you're gonna trip fucking HARD in another ~2hrs and probably get nauseous, probably won't sleep til tomorrow, but just know you'll be fine afterwords. Drained, exhausted, but you'll be fine.

my point is, it's a dangerous mentality that i have to point out every time we've tripped, to take more because you're just not feeling it. Lucy creeps reeeeaallll slow, and lasts a loooong time, it's a total BLAST so.long as youre not watching TV. but you gotta be PATIENT...

lol

Everything yes but bullshit that last part is subjective. I love watching t.v. while frying

Anytime you ever take a drug and it doesn't hit you when it's suppose to DON'T TAKE ANY MORE.

You either got burned and you shouldn't keep taking shit that obviously isn't what you paid for, or you are just having a delayed reaction. It happens sometimes. Plenty of people have taken something that was suppose to hit them in a half hour or hour and didn't feel it until six hours later. If you start taking way more then you should hoping that will make something happen, you can completely ruin the experience. Instead of a nice trip, roll, etc you'll just get sick and way more fucked up then you're comfortable with.

If you want a good experience just wait for it to kick in, or admit you got ripped off.

This 100%

That is guys. Thanks* talked to my other roomie. He walked me to the store told me to buy a 40. Should "boost" it. Started taking a few sips and it's hard as fuck to move my thumbs. Goodnight guys. Thaks for the ripples

I paid for 15 bucks, took about 45 mins until I was fucking lost. Watched some vids, played some games, listened to some music, probably lasted on it for about 14 hours before it started to wear off. Lights making sounds is one of the most surreal things I've ever experienced. 11/10 would do it again. (Yeah, you were probably ripped)

Attached: 1507183035679.gif (350x255, 1.78M)