I really want to fucking kill someone in my school. they are a big fucking bully and i would really like to stab him

I really want to fucking kill someone in my school. they are a big fucking bully and i would really like to stab him.
should I?

Attached: red skull.jpg (375x500, 37K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/4QtokETDSiQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

do it outside of school so you have less chance of getting caught.

kill that fucking son of a bitch

There are better ways. Why kill him if you can have him live in torment?
>Steal his phone, text everyone the pictures he saved.

but make sure u kill a wothless hood nigga

Yes, stab him to death. Make sure to do it in the throat so he doesn't have much chance of surviving. If you're using a kitchen knife do a stab motion instead of a slice to get a more clean kill. If you're using a very sharp knife then do a quick slice on the throat for a quick and easy kill. If you want to make him suffer stab him and leave him, don't finish the job and he'll bleed out. The best time to do this would be either going to lesson or at break. Don't do it in class because its confined and people will help him recover.

Just don't. Prove that you are better than your 'bully' and improve as a person, get a good career and just out earn this person.. and then be a cunt about you being richer than the bully

Nah, use an insidious plot to put his reputation six feet in the ground. No need to put yourself in prison over a dumbass.

This.

Knock him out, bring him somewhere secluded, and chop off his fingers one by one until he has none left, then chop off his dick, knock him out again and bring him to someone's backyard, and watch as he suffers the rest of his life, hell maybe he'll kill himself, a job well done, oh and be sure to wear a mask only showing your eyes, and don't speak so he don't know your gender, and be sure to muzzle him so he don't scream. Good luck fam.

40 yr old here. 15 yr class reunion is the cold plate of deliciousness that you crave. An inordinate amount of these guys marry highschool sweethearts that WILL fuck you behind their backs. My best friend and I were losers, now we've dicked down a good number of their women. Subconsciously, they know. You can see it written on their faces that their 17 year old selves were the pinnacle of their lives... It's something you have to experience, I'll never fully convey it in words to someone your age

of course you should why are you even asking Sup Forums instead of already doing it?
Just make sure to post both the killing and you pre raping him while he's drugged and post it here where no one but your Sup Forumsrothers will know.

>dont speak to hide gender
retard you don't speak to avoid identification, obviously it's gonna be a guy doing it

Don't listen to these psychopath faggots OP, they are just provoking you into committing senseless murder over nothing. We already have enough hate and death occuring in the world. Don't destroy a stupid fuck over some shitty bullying.

While theft also puts you into trouble, it's way better than getting decades in jail for murder and then living with the thought of extinguishing a human life.

These anons got it right. I was bullied throughout kindergarten and nearly all 8 grades of elementary school and that fucked me up really badly as a person, but I survived it all without killing anybody.
If you must resort to violence at all costs then at least don't waste the fucker completely and don't give him deadly injuries either. You might regret it later, just like he might regret being a bully.

They're only a big bully because you're a gigantic faggot. Just punch the guy in the face like a man and be done with it.

make sure you post pics after

Attached: a.jpg (1341x955, 120K)

No
youtu.be/4QtokETDSiQ

alright here's the two outcomes of killing this piece of shit.

1. there's a murder investigation, people will put two and two together, and you'll get put on trial for murder and sent to prison for 25+ years.

2. you get away with it somehow. you play it cool, you never get caught. somewhere down the road you run into a scumbag even worse than this guy. Hey, you got away with it the first time right? Why not go for two? maybe three? Nobody fucks with you, right? Well, nobody until authorities start connecting the dots and again, you end up in prison doing 25-life, or blowing your own brains out to escape doing time.

Basically you're going to fuck yourself over to murder someone who's fucking you over. Its in your power to decide how to deal with this. Let him have that kind of control on your future? Or make yourself something inefficient to mess with.

in h.s i had a small conspiracy of bullies who singled me out hardcore. i wont lie, i wanted them dead and it was a living hell. I made myself inaccessible to them to me by getting the faculty involved. They won't want to do shit, but all you have to do is remind them that the news is always looking for good stories about harassment in schools. Re-assure them you understand you have no control of the situation, but neither do they.

this faggot right here. school officials fucking HATE doing damage control when the news starts coming around and asking questions.

tell an authority figure EVERYTHING he has done

don't get your hands dirty either that never washes off

do it outside of school grounds.
i remember when i was in school they would give out assault charges like candy to people who fought. just find out where he lives.

>school drama
get off my lawn kid

take a gun to school and shoot other people too so people will never understand that you were looking for him specifically.

>lava lamp
>penis resembles lamp
>top kek

and why should innocent people perish over a personal beef OP has with a single person, you autistic edgelord? you have no idea how life works

but that's how life works in America. I'm assuming OP is an American faggot

in all seriousness you're just being too much of a beta faggot to stand your ground. Prank him hard breh! Make his life hell! just be creative! Laugh enjoy life

Do not kill anyone. The best revenge is the slow burn. If you're really committed to getting back at him, it's the little things that will slowly drive him insane. However, with so many cameras everywhere, you have to be aware. But I'm talking about minor things like super gluing his car door locks shut, putting sugar in the gas tank, sending pictures of cocks to him via US mail, buying some of those joke envelopes where the FROM says "Confidential: Herpes Results Enclosed", shit like that. Let the air out of 2 of his tires, not one. Remove all the lugnuts on the wheels. Turn on the water outside at his house every other night at 11pm. Just so shit that will drive him absolutely insane. They're minor things, but combined will send him over the edge. Good luck user. Again, no stabby.

That's how life is becoming in America. That still doesn't make it a right thing to do, though. What if you got shot in school because a kid wanted to cover up killing a bully by gunning down an innocent too? It's just not right.

Put small amounts of lead dust into his food or drink. Make sure you wear gloves and a respirator. It doesn't take much, and if you do small amounts over time it will hurt him,

I say stabby is cool too. If you cannot possibly get traced. OP needs to smart the fuck up

wtf? what has Sup Forumsecome of my fellow tards

make sure you sharpen that knife till it be cutting atoms

reminder bullys have shit families and you will have a better life than they will

not necessarily true. See Jake Paul and Logan Paul

NO STABBY

They had all the bitches in their generation and the generation after and the one after that. Any teen would fuck em right now

Stop being a pussy stand up for yourself so he doesn't do that anymore

Knock him the fuck out and dislodge every one of his teeth with your fist. Then stomp on his ribs and kick him in the kidneys.

Sure, just tell us where it's going to be happen so anons can see if you're a faggot or not.

Humans are really odd looking without our skin.

you fucking reptile. why is your species so racist?

you would have made a great school shooter

because niggers act like niggers.

The FBI is always watching friend, be careful.

true dat! you couldn't handle 70 virgins anyway

this is just FUD OP, the feds know we're all retards. We cut ourselves with scissors we'd be a fuckin mass with a knife

lol nice thread

This is a strange time to live in America.

Making a threat online virtually guarantees a knock on your door from the local police. But stock up on assault rifles, clips and ammo? They won't even cock an eyebrow.

Anyway, should you hurt him? No. School will be over before you know it. Just work on becoming the type of person YOU want to be- and I don't think you really want to be a violent asshole.

Attached: Dance.jpg (480x480, 54K)

Another 40y/o, here. Basically this. But, I suggest your autism be channeled into learning a Jewish trade like economics or finance. When you roll up to your 20-year reunion in your executive class automobile driven from your estate, with a qtπ MILF hanging from your arm, the point will be made and you'll literally be richer for it. You'll demonstrate to every faggot how much of a winner you are, rather than killing just a single one. Then go home and stick your dick balls deep into your wife's ready and willing asshole. That's what I did, and it's a far, far greater type of satisfaction that lasts a lifetime.

Attached: 20180307_195228.jpg (720x557, 193K)

school shooters have bigger ideas than you

hire a trap prostitute with the mission of seduce the bully faggot
bully fall in love about the trap but he doesn't know it
last and finally step is order the trap to rape the bully and take pics
u are wlc

fappin' mitt?

OP stand up for yourself. Prove yourself a better person and try to not let it get to you, or find something to get him back. Teach him a lesson by embarrassing him. He is probably very insecure about himself and does this because he is an attention whore. Dont stab or shoot him. Then get a better life and work yourself up in the world.

t. FBI

you're obviously not good enough to be a school shooter, sorry.

You won't, pussy.

This is what happens when women are on the internet.

>implying you have to be a woman to keep a person from doing an irreversible criminal act just because his pussy ass can't take it

OP may be a faggot but you guys are even worse

>implying women aren't the weak gender

Did big booly wooly hurt you OP? Quit being a pussy about it and man up.
Chances are he's bigger than you so I'm gonna recommend not stabbing him. That will hurt, a lot, but it's really hard to kill someone like that.

>implying that not fucking each other up like uncivilized savages and instead solving things peacefully without anyone getting hurt is a "weak thing"

hope you'll get caught up in the next shooting, with that mindset you're the weak one here.

Don’t do it. No matter how smart you think you are you will be booked for murder 1 within 24hrs. First they will go to his family then friends then school. It will take the police no time to figure out he was a bully and who he was bullying.

You're assuming OP doesn't deserve it.

Maybe she does.

no, killing is bad

workout, get big, beat him up thne you become cool hot guy that beat up that bully and everyone love you. If you stab someoen then you are the pussy that stabs people and you go to jail. Take it from a guy that collects knives and is final year of high school