This man died for you 2018 years ago, he died so that you could fin eternal life. and this is how you repay him...

This man died for you 2018 years ago, he died so that you could fin eternal life. and this is how you repay him, peddling filth and debauchery. the degeneracy of /B tards knows no bounds. but it is time for you all to turn away from your sin. repent and follow the ways of Jesus.
Therefore consider the members of your earthly body as dead to immorality, impurity, passion, evil desire, and greed, which amounts to idolatry. Colossians 3:5

your souls are at peril of etrnal damnation unless you repent and Accept Jesus into your lives, ask him to forgive you. pray to him and he will listen.

Have mercy on me, O God,
according to your unfailing love;
according to your great compassion
blot out my transgressions.
Wash away all my iniquity
and cleanse me from my sin. Psalm 51:1-2

Attached: Jesus.jpg (594x551, 102K)

Attached: sopranos8n-1-web.jpg (750x1000, 77K)

Jesus did not die in year 0 you clod.

true he was crucified around 3:00 p.m on Friday, April 3, A.D. 33 to be exact.

what did he die from?

Blood loss and a spear to the side

I don't need forgiveness from a dead sand-nigger.

What is /B?

What were the paramedics doing?

we all need forgiveness my son. who better than the son of God to give you that which your soul seeks even as your earthly mind rebels against it.

Wrong. Already dead when they poked him the spear. Crucifixion kills via asphyxiation.

They were too busy tending the wounds of a man called Barabas, who had been released earlier that day after being tortured.

Tortured? By the Viet Cong?

I'm sorry for freaking out i'm completely awake.

Sup Forums is the T in total depravity

Attached: 1693b58ef10187aa6ca8585085ffef3c.jpg (850x893, 150K)

Wolverine died for us?

he did not die for a sins,,,he died and woke up after the weekdn,.
he gave a weekend up for us,what a hero .

Behold the crucifix.

Palid incompetence hanging from a tree.

Peddling? There’s no money being exchanged here.

Accept him into your heart and as your saviour and you shall know peace.

Attached: Jesus-paper--1.jpg (900x900, 258K)

The leading theory on Sup Forums for the past month or so is that God is actually a female arachnid. Suffice to say, Jesus Christ, appearing as a male humanoid figure, would contradict the evidence that points to the contrary.

Attached: cool.png (501x470, 110K)

How do you accept a dead man into your heart?

>died for you 2018 years ago

this is the wrongest baddest most erroneouser moronic date error I heard on Sup Forums.

Forgive them.

Attached: Krimarik-Akiane-Father-Forgive-Them-239x300.jpg (239x300, 14K)

Lmao

Sounds like you're one of those ~17,000 variants of Lutheranism, aka heresy, and you don't know the only Church founded by Our Lord was the Roman Catholic one.

But you surely will disagree because you know Catholics teach that traps are gay.

Attached: catholic_spouse.jpg (782x589, 112K)

Idc. Fuck off

Attached: tumblr_obbcrdCgap1u3bmemo2_1280.jpg (768x1024, 330K)

I always think of those who don't accepted Jesus Christ. Well. HELL AWAITS !

Attached: Laugh.jpg (340x300, 48K)

Peace is for the dead.

He wanted others to follow his example. Not to pray to him as if he was a god.

There is no god. Humans are animals like other animals. Just smarter. All the abilities of humans can be found in other animals, too. They are just less developed.

The bible makes less sense than lord of the rings.

Thousands of years people suffered because their imaginary gods told them to.

Even Michelangelo knew that god is only in the brain of people.

Irganized religion is a pest. It is about power and money, nothing else. It should be replaced by a personal mysticism for the ones who need it.

Kenny Loggins died for my sins?

Attached: jesus.jpg (1920x1080, 225K)

Some nice CBT is missing.

Kenny Loggins died for my sins?

Holy shit... that was weird.

some danger zone level shit

eligion has convinced people that there's an invisible man ... living in the sky. Who watches everything you do every minute of every day. And the invisible man has a list of ten specific things he doesn't want you to do. And if you do any of these things, he will send you to a special place, of burning and fire and smoke and torture and anguish for you to live forever, and suffer, and suffer, and burn, and scream, until the end of time. But he loves you. He loves you

Whats "eligion" ? I never heard about such thing

Satan is my nigga

It's pronounced "Sup Forums"
If you're going to insult us, at least do it properly

God I miss Georgie boy

Attached: IMG_6851.jpg (1024x1024, 139K)

Because he gave people „free will“, which cannot exist.
Cause and effect and coincidence is. It determines what each of us does.
If you kill somebody there was a cause for this. The way your brain works. The way you grew up. The way the world is. If god created the world he is responsible for everything that people do or not do. But you go to hell to be tortured as a part of the great plan, because of how god created the world.

This good god.

Punishing people 24/7 for being what they are. Killing children and adults in most horrible ways.

The madness in religious people must know no limits, as well as their stupidity to actually believe this complete bullshit that does not answer any question, does not heal any sick person, causes nothing but pain and suffering.

Na man, but we were created. Not by a God, but be aliens. Trust me man. We're a genetic experiment from monkeys. Think about it, we have more diseases and defects than any other species. Only those cloned sheep and other experiments have as many defects as us.

Attached: Tip fedora.gif (401x353, 324K)

Kenny Loggins is still alive, faggot.

Attached: C__Data_Users_DefApps_AppData_INTERNETEXPLORER_Temp_Saved Images_14d9b4aad1228701bb3266918d78234f.jp (665x753, 68K)

I used to go to Catholic School and when they asked me why I didn't do my homework I said it was all part of God's plan and only he can decide whether it was wrong or not.
That only got me in further trouble..

Jesus has saved more lives than doctors or medicine. Who would you trust?

This nigga really retarted to think Jesus died in the year 0

That is a very white arabian jew. And last time I checked, green eyes tend to not be so common among the rearguard.