Crashing "diversity seminars"

Have you ever had to attend a diversity seminar, Sup Forums? What happened?
My friend has to attend a diversity seminar for his work and it's large enough for me to attend unnoticed (Fairly large company department and there are no registers) and ask jarring questions without any repercussions whatsoever. I'm interested if anyone has tried anything similar and has any stories.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3s26pr1fSiE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>diversity seminar

I get mad when I even read that cuck shit.

Sounds like fun! How do I apply?

>implying you will go through with this instead of cowardly making excuses

>diversity seminars
Is this a real thing?

I had to take a cultural sensitivity and intolerance class in college because I told my Jewish dorm mate I was going to give him a second circumcision and give him a vagina

I would definetely attend and ask how me as an eastern european, how do I benefit from white previlege and why do I have to pay for sins of slavers.

Dude, just turn up and ask red-pilled questions. The people leading them are disorganised as shit (as you would expect of someone whose career revolves around lecturing white people about how evil they are) and won't click that you aren't an employee and certainly won't have the know how to argue back.
If you know a buddy who has one coming up, turn up and question the programming - why are private companies expected to pander to a tiny percentage of the market, etc. Society is ripe for this kind of shit now and it's relatively easy to pull off.

>My friend has to attend a diversity seminar for his work
cuck

>it's large enough for me to attend unnoticed
ultra cuck

Unfortunately.

Someone should ask loudly
"Considering the fact that fight against racism had for goal to stop judging people on their race but on their action, isn't it ironical to organise a seminar where we emphazise the race of everyone ?"

Nice buzzword, Hans. Don't you have some refugee linen to change?

We have to watch a diversity video. I enjoy it because the guy in the video makes fun of a filthy chink, he's hilarious.

What questions would you ask?

- How do I report a racist co-worker?

- if my co-worker is racist, will she have to take extra diversity training?

I dropped a diversity class after the first day because my semester project, which I was assigned randomly, was to explain why Augusta Country Club should be forced to accept women into the club as full members in spite of the fact that none had even applied.

No divide and conquer. I love the bantz but Hans wants to rev up the ovens too.

youtube.com/watch?v=3s26pr1fSiE

Honestly just start with small shit like this. It just takes one person to break up the narrative and people start getting bolder: "Hey, people think like me". It stops being an indoctrinating lecture and becomes a discussion, which these cunts invariably lose.
We need to start hitting this anti-white kike-run shit on all fronts.

"I know saying "nigger" is racist, but is it okay if I say "nigga"? Like the rappers do?"

"Is opening jars for women sexist? I've done that a lot and I need to know if I should feel bad about it."

"I've heard Africa is almost entirely black. Could they benefit from diversity, too?"

>diversity seminar
>at work
>sorry no---im busy producing

this video always gets me. what an awful fucking situation.

fucking normalfag parents going into the wrong direction with everything and then push their son over the edge and then they wonder why that happened. it's the most retarded, depressing and stupid fucking shit I've ever seen.

I sat through hours of diversity presentations at medical school interviews. It was basically their way of justifying the eventual rejection I would receive just for being a cis white male from an upper middle class family (the profile of any non-Jew doctor older than 40).

"So we all agree as few white men as physically possible?"
"Yes! Never mind the white guy in the room!"

If you could go back, what would you say?
I'm keen for more shit I can use. I'm just going to have a laugh and show people how ridiculous this shit is.

What's going on in that video? I don't get it

If I remember right, the dad yells that he's a lazy shit who never helps with the family business, and he raises his shirt up and dares his son to shoot him. (Somehow this is supposed to motivate his son to do something in his life.) The son, being a depressed recluse who doesn't want to make other people suffer, predictably and promptly shoots himself.

Also everyone in that family has a funny name.

>rip a huge fart
>land whale screams rape
>start laughing
>everyone starts laughing
>About 80% of the people there realize who there accosting themselves with and leave.
>I stay in the nearly empty class for keks
>Coordinators look real pissed

Start all sentences with "As a muslim..."

kek wills it