In today's world what species fits other nations. In the past Star Trek races were based on other nations...

In today's world what species fits other nations. In the past Star Trek races were based on other nations, like the Russians, or Japanese, but the things have changed.

I still think the Romulans are Russians. Territorial, sneaky, militaristic, etc.

Who are the Chinese? They are now rich and powerful, not economically and technologically. Perhaps the Dominion?

Attached: star-trek.jpg (2405x1603, 1.04M)

Honor? Klingons you stupid nigger.... what a simple fucking question

Maybe Cardassians? I never really knew who the Cardassians were supposed to be.

I also wasn't really sure, but they seemed to me a bit like North Koreans. Warlike, isolationist, oppressive. But they're too weak to be Chinese today.

Todays Cardassians are clearly Women. Clearly attempting to undermine anyone / everyone else, not to gain any real advantage, but just because they consider it good sport.

>Women are a nation

Klingons were japs originally. honor and knives

romulans werent russians specifically, just soviets
ferengi are obvious jews
Cardies were north koreans I think. military took over, some kind of facist authoritarians and they fought a brief war with the federation

Bajorans were gypsies I think. goofy religion, oppressed, no one gives two shits about them

The major races were all pretty easy to figure out.

I could just never figure out the minor races. Orions, bolians, vulcans, etc. theres dozens of the little shits

What about that Star Trek race who was into fucking 7 year olds, who are they?

Attached: image.jpg (474x632, 93K)

Kim, Khloe, etc...

The Ocampans. They only lived to be 9 years old, and a great and powerful entity "took care" of them by providing for their needs and sheltering them.

Hmmmmm, adult children sheltered by an older generation to their detriment...

sjw snowflakes

I know they're not a nation, but Muslim isn't a race either, so...

Wasn't Kes like 2 years old or something?

Eh all of the delta quadrant races were fucking retarded.

Seriously the biggest and baddest species short of the borg were these space niggers?

Attached: Culluh.jpg (500x400, 26K)

Cardassians = Nazis
Ferengi = stereotype Jews (obviously)
Romulans/Vulakans = Asians (because autism)
Klingons = supposed to be Russians in TOS but more like niggers now
Bajorins = religious jews/muslims

>Fite me m8s

forgetting the hunters?
or species 8472?

Attached: 8472.jpg (320x240, 34K)

Was going to say this.

TOS Romulans were designed after Rome, TNG they were soviets. and klingones were samurai-ish

eh. theyre from another dimension. not sure they count

And what about the species that altered time to restore their timeline? Forgot the name. The time ship was captained by Red Forman.

Err not sure if 8472 counts.

I did forget about the hirogen. not sure who they were designed after. Hunters that dont really give a shit about anything else?

the Borg

>Vulakans

Um...

I would argue that the Romulans were communist China and vulkans were taiwan/hong Kong. That and their eyebrows and straight hair bowl cuts look very Asian.

On a phone taking a shit at work. Autistic Autocorrect.

Cardassians were Nazis. Thought it was pretty obvious.

israeli are cardassians
chinese are the ferengi
japanese are vulcan
north koreans are romulans
french are andorians
palestinians are bajoran
canadians are species 8472
americans are the borg

Attached: borg.jpg (594x396, 94K)

could agree with the from another dimension argument
i always saw the hirogen as being designed after predator.

Klingons could be Muslims too, they have no problem killing themselves so they can reach their heaven and also kill for honor.

>canadians are species 8472
you'll be hearing from my lawyers about reimbursements for retrieving my sides

Attached: low earth orbit.gif (400x398, 1.87M)

yeah but that's just future federation
were some great episodes though

It is obvious. However autism is a common trait of trek fans.

Not the federation time travellers, there was another species that could alter the timeline, making drastic changes to the quadrant.

was that year of hell? where they retconned the handful of good voyager episodes into never happening

I've always wanted a future federation series based on time travel. Would be much better than the jj Abrams tos reboot shit.

oh yeah they were the krenim

Had a few more comparisons I had to sort out

trump is Dukat
obama is Cisco
pelossi is Kai Wynn
putin is evil Vedic Berial
mueller is temporal investigations
elon is Dr. Sung

I always would have liked to see a trek series set up like cops, following around a different ship/crew from different eras every episode

At least then every episode wouldnt be wrapped up by someone pulling an inverse tachyon beam out of their asses

But thatll never happen

8472 was sick, I remember being so afraid of them as a kid. Since they’re from another dimension or whatever I think their best analogy is non-state terror groups like Al Qaeda.

The Borg are North Koreans, but with better technology. Something from a totalitarian government at least.

agreed
following one of the time ships as they fix and thwart temporal distortions and new perspectives at older series, maybe some new interdimensional aliens and so on so forth
would be great if done right

Attached: 1506720334719.gif (250x250, 1.95M)

>obama is Cisco
Highly praised, worshiped by idiots, yet didnt really accomplish much of anything? Yeah you may be on to something there

>> americans are the borg

top kek right here

>new perspectives at older series
The DS9 tribble episode was great, but i doubt you'd be able to squeeze a series out of the premise. miniseries maybe

Nice trips. Al Franken was sort of like the Doctor from TNG.

uh yeah we got a possible 1082.7794 in progress involving a ferengi suspect, that is assault and theft on a class M citizen along with the possibility of forced lobe groping under duress, so you know, just another night in the alpha quadrant.

that's basically what I was going for, Cisco was a shit commander and a terrible captain
ty
ty ty - I can agree with that

>checked
Bad Borg, Bad Borg, Whatcha Gonna Do, Whatcha Gonna do When Picard Comes Through?

George HW Bush is now Zephram Cochrane

Tribbles are niggers.
>They toil not, neither do they spin.

The borg do not represent anything from the past or present. They are scary because that's what we could all become, as technology and interconnectivity is always increasing.

By'set up like cops' I simply meant following a different crew every episode while they do trekish things.

Theres very little suspense in trek shows because with only like 3 exceptions (kes, jadzia and yar) you knew everyone was going to be just fine at the end of the episode. Following around a bunch of randos you never really know whos going to get ganked

I'm not sure I follow that comparison
I liken GHWB to Miles O'brian - simple but ultimately effective
Americans are Obviously the Borg, wherever they go they assimilate.

>Romulans are Russians

Romulans are Romans, you tool.

Borg are the sjw.

Talaxians are pedos.
>Neelix spent way too much time with Naomi Wildman.

care to elaborate?

and he was dating a 3 year old for most of her life

Tess was like, 2 years old when they got together.
confirmed pedo

Joe Biden *is* Riker.

Also, I feel like Elizabeth Warren is Captain Janeway. She’s a decent enough leader and is really responsible, but everyone hates her for no good reason. She also sort of pretends to be Native American in that episode where she and Chakote go on that vision quest/acid trip.

>Highly praised, worshiped by idiots, yet didnt really accomplish much of anything?
Yeah, fortunately that really bad recession ended in January 20, 2016, and all thanks goes to trump.

Biden is Admiral Ross

Haha I see it

Ahhh, dont repeat that date outloud just FYI. Admitting it took 8 years to get out of a recession is not in anyway a good thing. Recovery from a recession averages at less than 20 months

Rachael Maddow is Kyra Nerys

>Americans are Obviously the Borg, wherever they go they assimilate
In methods, maybe. but in ideology, no. we're not a true democracy after all. We are a republic. Truly decentralized power can't function in the world as it is. And we "assimilate" less often then you would think. We are copied quite a lot though. and in many cases, better than the original.

Bernie Sanders is Julien Bashir

We are a DEMOCRATIC republic, thanks much.
also I don't agree with your assessment.

I think OP is just being racist

The Borg is Japan because of their technology
except Japan isn't trying to take over everything

Attached: diet racism.png (940x464, 314K)

Attached: trips.jpg (400x400, 22K)

Everyone must feel as they do or they need to be corrected.
There are only a select few within the sjw community that decides what is currently bad feeling or not. The others must fall in line like good little Borg's.

>Ahhh, dont repeat that date outloud just FYI. Admitting it took 8 years to get out of a recession is not in anyway a good thing. Recovery from a recession averages at less than 20 months
it was one of the worst recessions since the great depression, and that one took a world war and a decade to fix. Also, this last recession ended in late 2009

this is more along the lines of unification than the borg...mainly because sjws aren't dangerous excepting to themselves.

reunification
>romulans and vulcans reintegrating

Not dangerous....really? Antifa is the only point I need to give. Certainly not the only one. Just the only one needed.

I thought the Vulcans were Jews

>We are a DEMOCRATIC republic, thanks much.
>also I don't agree with your assessment.
my assessment is certainly open for interpretation. But the United States is a republic, not technically a democracy. Look it up.

>technoLOGically

Attached: 1508167146101.png (630x623, 677K)

don't need to look it up
but

A democratic republic is a country that is both a republic and a democracy. It is one where ultimate authority and power is derived from the citizens

no theyre just played by jews on tv.

And individual people were not modeled after other individual people.

>authority and power is derived from the citizens
which is then passed to elected officials.

you really should look it up.

>Klingons were japs originally.

More like Mongols, really.

They're somewhere in between bushido japs and barbaric mongols. but didn't achieve that until DS9.

keyword elected
by the people
in theory choosing to elect someone is a power held, once again, by the people (citizens). I can't speak on the effectiveness of the system but the spirit was originally to rise above being a federalist republic.

this went off on a tangent

>in theory choosing to elect someone is a power held, once again, by the people (citizens)
which makes it a republic.

again, Look.....it.....up.

it doesn't take a sharp knife to split hairs

how about a compromise...
The US is a republic in structure, but a democracy in spirit.

>this went off on a tangent
na, it's relevant to determine what the US is in order to determine if it's similar to the Borg or not. I can't speak for the other guy, but I'm keeping the original topic in mind.

>LOG

Attached: 66A184CF-F543-4889-AB8D-AB5CEDFB6DF0.png (1079x809, 258K)

that works.

Humans are the Mexicans of space

nah. space mexicans are those bald fucks that kidnapped laforge that one time