Official Religion of Sup Forums

On this prophesized day of Happening: 06/06/16, we call upon Lord Kek to bless us with his presence. For those who post gets in this thread shall also receive the gift of revealing truth on this most mysterious of days. May the will of Kek guide you

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=W-WH2ICm3FU
youtu.be/KENZD6IjDYI
youtu.be/Y4CLfL-YkRs
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Praise Kek

Checking my own dubs

Well you can't disprove that Kek doesnt exist.

Praise Kek

trips slay Kek

Kek does exist. He is a Demon of randomness and confusion.

Has something significatly happened on 06/06/06

Kek bless us on this blessed day

Praise Kek

What interests me is how a small algorithm in world of Warcraft led from an orc typing "lol" into an alliance player viewing "kek". It absolutely baffles me that a being once praised for his status in nature developed his way into the domain of the internet, but it makes me question whether he approves of our cultivation of his me me magic or not

Read the picture

Kek is a spirit. He must reveal himself to you in a spiritual manner. Look for Kek, and you will find him.

kek

youtube.com/watch?v=W-WH2ICm3FU

an offering to Lord Kek

Thank you Kek

what so is kek a satanist thing now?
why does it have to be 6/6/16?
sounds pretty fishy to me.

I can feel it in the air brothers. Yesterday I channeled, my left hand tightly grasping a frog idol. My right hand was touching the ground. In my head, brooding chaos. There was nothing at first. But then my body heated up. I was energized.

I could not prophesy. My lips were sealed. Yet there is a brooding sensation at the back of my head brothers. The signs are on the wall - mene, tekel, upharsil. You have been weighed and found for too light.

I cannot make anything of it. I have no idea what is going to happen. Just a brooding feeling.

thank you Kek for these dubs

Lord kek, bless us with a habbening.

Praise Kek

Amen

First post has been blessed as a truth of posts
I myself speak of the truth

I-is it bad to be here then today?

Checked,

Read the picture

sounds like some stupid Sup Forums roleplay again. We'll see though.

Lord Kek, please give us a happening and World War 3 if I get 3's

All other God's but Christ/Trinity in most Evangelical circles are seen as historical attempts by Satan and his team to lead man astray, trick people into worshiping them etc. Others are lifting nature to a God level I guess

Does this help signify a happening?

Blessed
The truth shall be shown today, the power of meme magic flows through you

Kek is waiting.

PRAISE KEK

I know the presence of KeK shall not be doubted, may this dubs guarantee the presidency of the Don.

MEMES FOR THE MEME GOD

FROGS FOR THE FROG THRONE

you cannot ask for dubs

you an only receive

you must believe in M E M E M A G I C

Surely kek will bless us with the removal of kebab.

Your faith seems to be weak. Believe my child. Believe and let the truth flow through you

Praise Kek.

Super rare kek, have another

Praise kek, last 3 digits time of happening jew york time PM

Nice kek, here's another one on the house

Memetic Hermetics, or meme magic, work on the Base of 2 pillars and a spirit. First Pillar: Will. Second one: Desire. The Spirit: Irony.

If you will something you desire but do care too much about the outcome Kek will not bless you. Fear the man though who has nothing to lose.

More people believing and perpetuating means more will and desire. This coupled with the irony of hundreds make the our Memetic harvest thousandfold. The blessing of Kek is where there are willing shitposts (Desire+irony). This is his chaotic nature. The Internet is a place of chaos. This is Kek's domain.

Dat Boi is not a true vessel of Kek.

3 Thou shalt have no other gods before me.

4 Thou shalt not make unto thee any graven image, or any likeness of any thing that is in heaven above, or that is in the earth beneath, or that is in the water under the earth.

5 Thou shalt not bow down thyself to them, nor serve them: for I the LORD thy God am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers on the children to the third and the fourth generation of those who hate me.

REPENT, G-DLESS SINNERS

>an obsecure group alied with isis
Nigerians Boko haram have been planning an attact today and they are alied with ISIS
>fugg

I do believe in Meme Magic...

Black-body radiation is the type of electromagnetic radiation within or surrounding a body in thermodynamic equilibrium with its environment, or emitted by a black body (an opaque and non-reflective body) held at constant, uniform temperature. The Stefan–Boltzmann law describes the power radiated from a black body in terms of its temperature using the following equation:

P (power) = AeoT^4

(T = temperature in Kelvin)

According to this two laws, every person is actively emitting electromagnetic waves to its surroundings and he/she can control the prominent wavelength of such radiation, by changing their body temperature. In the case of meme magic, if a group of people decide to control their body temperatures at once, they are able to emit photons capable of achieving changes in real world, effectively forming an embodiment of meme magic.

A POOL was once congeal'd with frost;
The frogs, in its deep waters lost,

No longer dared to croak or spring;
But promised, being half asleep,
If suffer'd to the air to creep,

As very nightingales to sing.

A thaw dissolved the ice so strong,--
They proudly steer'd themselves along,
When landed, squatted on the shore,
And croak'd as loudly as before.

Satanic Trips my lord is he with us, Germany, my dear child be blessed. This is for you

youtu.be/KENZD6IjDYI

I want to believe.

KEK HAS SPOKEN.

Is that jar jar binks or a rare kek? Can't tell, here's a for sure rare kek for your kool kek kollection

Kek wants destruction we just will it.

Fuck I hope Sweden will get rekt

Apologies Here

youtu.be/Y4CLfL-YkRs

>666

This passage will be saved in the book of KEK

Has anyone actually taken to building the scriptures of kek?

I think this needs to be undertaken asap.

Chaos cannot be written down.

The concept of chaos can be.

I will portray Kek in images only if he deems me worthy.

I do not think I am at the level for that to happen, however.

It has been said.

It had been willed.

It will be had.

My question is whether someone will attempt to adapt this into a formal religion. I'm sure someone can compile enough shitposts and memes together just from what's off Sup Forums on Kek and live his life taxation free

We need to will an avatar of kek onto the mortal planes then.

...heathens should gtfo too

Kek has blessed us on 6/6/6 with 666 trips. My spiritual work has been rewarded.

There is so much more to it that I did not write.

Take your Semitic god and blow it out your ass. Kek will be your kind's undoing. We meme god now.

I would happily do it, but i don't think any of us can be chosen for this.

About time you guys caught on.

Sup Forums is a board of peace.
Behead those who insult Kek (gtkrwn)
Terrorizing the innocent is not condoned by the FAQ.
#NotAllMemeticEngineers

PRAISE KEK AND HIS ALMIGHTY FOLLOWERS

kek

Praise

Bless us with your presence Kek
Praise Kek.
May Kek give us a happening on this fine day.
Amen. kek

Kek has spoken
H E R E T I C
E
R
E
T
I
C

Praise Kek. Fingers crossed for an attack on Israel today. Kek wills it

your God is weak. He is unseen and might as well not exist, yet he gets upset if you don't blindly believe in him and only in him even though he never manifests himself in any real way, so upset he will burn you for eternity for it, but only after you die.

Jealous cuck God.

The true Pharaohs also worship kek

Alas Kekites, i must leave, keep your meme magic high, and bring kek to many and all.

no fucking way this is real....

>Thou shalt have no ther gods before me.
Who is Christ?
>Thou shalt not make unto thee any graven image, or any likeness of any thing that is in heaven above, or that is in the earth beneath, or that is in the water under the earth.
Who is Christ?
>Thou shalt not bow down thyself to them, nor serve them: for I the LORD thy God am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers on the children to the third and the fourth generation of those who hate me.
Who is Christ?

What is the Cross?

Who is the Heretic?

Concepts are a system of Order, as they do not change if codified.

All in good time. Spring is not too far away. Have faith, little frog.

Kek, bestow great wealth for all pollacks to enjoy. PRAISE BE UNTO KEK!

Its a matter of faith my child, Kek wills truths, but Kek also wills fate. Grasp your Destiny if it is presented to you
Praise

>CP-violation
>CP
Kek is true, Kek loves us, Kek shows us he is all around us

Kek doesn't use the threat of damnnation to exert control over his flock. Kek is the will of the people and the will of the people is kek. Our unified will will be brought about through kek. Kek be praised

Raise your dubs onto Kek.

>Plebs arguing over who's dumber

Kek is just another manifestation of CROSS, CRISTO, CHRIST, KRISHNA, QUEZTALCOATL, etc..

Clearly all life is THE CROSSING of the opposites. There is a hidden visual meaning in the very letters KEK related to this.

To will something into existence is none bigger than to delve into the primordial chaos and creating a universe on its own.

A god is but a channeling focus. A god is real the second you form a hapless prayer and dies the second you renounce it.

Kek is our way of grasping the awesome. (Traditional sense: Awe-some). By using this focus to will Memetic Hermetics onto this world we become lesser emanations of his godhood. And we find ourselves satiated at his table - a rich feast of whatever we willed for ourselves. Just as Moses turned stones to bread we turn dreams into memes.

beautiful

Put more faith into your shitposts, it will be the only way to grasp the will of Kek. Australians are known for their manipulation of the so called kek effect

now it is
Praise Kek

Today, as a Day of Happening, should be when we use the increased global memenergy to establish a defined set of beliefs, a Keknon. No more of this mystery cult bullshit.

Truths about Kekology should be rooted out through discussion and Kek's intervention. We need to go deeper.

Check em

In the name of Kek.

PRAISE KEK

To follow Christ again and further

We could actually make this a state recognized church if we were to be so inclined.

What is the offical name of this religion though?

Memeology is an academic subject, but we could hijack it.