I'm about to drink coffee black for the first time. Wish me luck/ tv/

I'm about to drink coffee black for the first time. Wish me luck/ tv/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XjkVgc6gIqk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Eat doughnuts and wash it black coffee. Its like the ideology behind juicy steaks and dry red wine - cleansing of the palate and resetting the taste buds - except for fatasses.

rip in pee o'pee

COFFEE IS SACRED.

H O T · A S · F U R Y · B L A C K · A S · S O I L · B I T T E R · A S · S T R I F E

Make sure it's a good medium or dark roast coffee, light roasts taste like shit taken black

B L A C K E D

Only really good coffee shops can make you go black.

>mfw cold black coffee

That's literally the opposite of the truth. Light roast (as long as it isn't stale) is the most flavorful. Dark roast tastes like burnt crap black.

Don't do it. All coffee is gross as shit.

Different strokes I guess, but I think light roasts taste like shit. Dark roasts are so much more satisfying to the palate

youtube.com/watch?v=XjkVgc6gIqk

>45 minutes ago

a-user?

>muh palate
how to spot a faggot

I kinda been wanting to try that but it seems like it'd be pretty gross

Oh no I used a certain word, how embarrassing. Please forgive me arbiter of internet coolness

He's in a better place now.

somehow Trump is responsible, I just know it

It's way better black. Like everything else.

man i like me some dark roasts but literally all the best coffees are light roasts dude

Room temp is shit but iced is great

>2016
>your diet doesn't exclusively consist of black coffee and cigarettes

Plebs

cold brew is legit super delicious

redpill me, what are the best?

Hello David Lynch

Black is just bitter shite. Sure, I can drink it and even enjoy it to an extent, but where's the pleasure in that?

Salute!

I'll just leave this here

I like all kind of coffee, but I still get about 28% of my daily calories from the whole-milk I add to my coffee.
Black is good, but making it kind of beige with milk makes it so much more filling.
It's so nice to go hours without getting peckish because the coffee have everything I need.