What does Sup Forums think of Radiohead

Best album: In Rainbows
Best song: Reckoner

garbage, but worth having around for memes

Cutest mascots

2 good albums and 2 decent albums.

People who favorite In Rainbows are closested Coldplay fans.

agreed

they r very good

Music for people who think they're into music but aren't. An embryo alt normie essential.

Kid A is banging

Fuck off regular normie

well if they're into radiohead then they're into music aswell since radiohead is music you fucking deficit

16 year olds write simple prog and get angry when people call it prog

kid a>okc>amn=ir>amsp>tb>httt>tkol>ph

In Rainbows is objectively their best album and Coldplay is objectively the worst band on the planet at the moment apart from maybe the chainsmokers.

agreed

I agree with this but they still good

Kid A > OK Computer > The Bends > In Rainbows > Hail To The Thief > Amnesiac > A Moon Shaped Pool > The King of Limbs > Pablo Honey

They have good songs but nothing besides Paranoid Android has ever even come close to being in my favorites.

They take the sounds of experimental music and turn them back into more easily consumable pop. Usually its alright but the music itself is rarely more than aesthetics; it's not as creative as fans would like to think.

ir is friggin boring minus reckoner i guess. cool that they got a lot of new younger fans with it tho

I pretty much agree with you. Radiohead don't really innovate so much as they take more "unusual" musical idea and refine them in a very enjoyable song format.