Why are Liberals getting so bent out of shape of Tillerson being fired? What the fucks the problem?

Why are Liberals getting so bent out of shape of Tillerson being fired? What the fucks the problem?
Why are Liberals freaking out?

Attached: 1519836630253.jpg (630x630, 44K)

Other urls found in this thread:

thefederalist.com/2014/09/10/super-scientist-neil-degrasse-tyson-doesnt-understand-statistics/
fiscal.treasury.gov/fsreports/rpt/mthTreasStmt/current.htm
google.com/search?safe=off&complete=0&hl=en&source=hp&ei=TRqoWuqwDcLi_AbprIvoDA&q=deficit 6 year high&oq=deficit 6 year high&gs_l=psy-ab.3...1953.10598.0.11198.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0..0.0....0...1c.1.64.psy-ab..0.0.0....0.p01c5362VMo
usgovernmentspending.com/federal_deficit_chart.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Tillerson just yesterday says something bad about Russians...Gets canned today...Nothing to see here comrades..

Well seeing as Trump's administration has a 40% turn over rate it really shouldn't surprise anyone

He hires the best people, remember?

I wish he would fire more people. Just go to the IRS building and randomly fire half the staff.

he was informed a week ago m8.

Was informed by the crawl on a news show. Trump's a coward that can't fire someone face to face.

lol. and they say there's no online $hill army.

pic related: it's you. it's what you sound like.

Attached: $hillary_russians.jpg (577x560, 41K)

the best thing is, it wouldn't affect anything since they all do nothing except one day of the week.

you lefties need to learn how to relax m8, I promise you. your soy milk is safe.

Attached: 1520543076455.png (396x382, 126K)

Interestingly, that would be illegal. Constitution says he can only fire his direct subordinates (those who “serve at the pleasure of the President”) without cause. So he couldn’t just fire government employees who work under the IRS director for no reason.

This is now an Ivan shill thread.

Beat it comrade

Attached: 68822773-740C-4936-B379-BCFE34F8DDDD.jpg (124x124, 10K)

Leftie?? Pff. More that lefties think we've got an idiot-in-chief this term. Correction: fucking idiot-in-chief.

I want him to say he's going to fire congress, just so I can watch the wailing and gnashing of liberal cum coated teeth.

I just want to know why people are getting so worried, Trumps not going to do anything.

Becaus it proves once more, that Trump and his whole staff is unable to work in any constructive way.

Maybe himself... :D

>$0? why??!!!?????

Attached: evb6hckewfac073756522000000.jpg (1280x654, 64K)

Nope....

Attached: tyson make-america-smart-again-t-shirt-textual-tees.png (500x500, 32K)

>liberals
>freaking out
Lol no, they're not freaking out. They're laughing at you. Because despite what you and the other 15 year old political geniuses on Sup Forums think, firing your whole staff over the course of a year, especially your Secretary of State less than 24 hours after he condemned Russia as "irresponsible," is not good.

But sure, just call me a libcuck SJW salty that Hillary didn't win, I'm sure everything is going according to Trump's plan :^)

Attached: image.png (640x1136, 781K)

>political
>science
kek.

HE FIRES PEOPLE THAT DO NOT DO THEIR FUCKING JOBS, NO SUPRIZE

Guise rex tillerson is an evil oil Barron who doesn't give a fuck about you so who cares?

The fact that he runs the government like a fast food franchise is disturbing. McDonald's can have a forty percent turnover because there are no complicated skills to train. Government is a little more complex.

This. MAGA is basically hillbilly stalinism.

Attached: soviet-censorship-naval-commissar-vanishes.jpg (630x840, 74K)

Because diplomacy by dipshits never works out well.

Trump is literally Hitler

Russia was a Photoshop master before Photoshop.

>literally doesn't know what "literally" means.

Some of these ancient fuckers haven't actually done a lick of work for almost a decade. This turnover rate is more like soft term limits for poor performers. Republicans are part of the swamp too.

Rex Tillerson was always an enemy of the People, who conspired with and was paid by England and Germany and America and France and Japan and Ecuador and Ethiopia and...

SHUT UP RASICTS

Because he's not getting paid to fire people face to face, like his old reality show.
Still a coward.

But these are supposed to be "the best people" Trump can find. He hired them all. If this is the A-team, I'm terrified of the havoc the B-squad will wreak.

>Why are Liberals getting so bent out of shape again. And again. And again.
ftfy

Attached: 1511447585289.jpg (920x613, 73K)

Utter paralysis inbound.

Oh these Trump tears

You never noticed the cuts between Trump firing people and the reaction? It's well known he never fired anyone on the show face to face.

It's sad when you're looking at that outcome as the best case scenario.

Who the fuck actually watched that show?

what does shit like this even mean? i feel sorry for your parents

The idiots that elected him.

This is like 5 levels of retarded. Bravo.

Obviously enough retards did to think that television Trump is real.

Tyson is a moron.

thefederalist.com/2014/09/10/super-scientist-neil-degrasse-tyson-doesnt-understand-statistics/

>not knowing the l8st hi tech maymays
Eating vegetables will make you girly and give you moobs. Sup Forums lives on manly tendies alone.

Of course he is, he's black. Blacks will always have a lower IQ and poorer genes then whites.

>thefederalist.com

It means he's really into infowars

Tax law got passed, wall being built, trade deal remade to favor america. Unemployment down, stock prices way way waaaaaaay up.
Cry more

>Make America Smart Again
Omg, can we please have a black republican presidential candidate with this slogan? I would kek myself to death watching thousands of rabid rednecks chanting MASA to a black guy.

Attached: 1265136183984.gif (175x131, 1.06M)

>thefederalist.com/2014/09/10/super-scientist-neil-degrasse-tyson-doesnt-understand-statistics/
I don't believe in TV science man anymore than TV business man, but this does seem to have an ideological ax to grind and leaves open what the "average" cited might be, let alone the entire context of the presentation by Tyson in which he might have explained it.

Only
>Tax law got passed
is an accurate assessment of any of the situations you referenced.

>stock prices way way waaaaaaay up.
It's literally illegal for stocks to drop now. The Fed simply starts purchasing with printed money any time there's a 400 or 500 point drop, as there has been multiple days this past month alone.

this

The left fears a black republican president more then anything in the history of politics.
The lefts entire political strategy is based off of calling the opponent a racist bigoted sexist.
If a gay non flamboyent black man who pushed conservative economics ran from republican president the left would fade away from existence and all that would be left is the fleeting cries of communists as they loaded a gun and put the barrel in thier mouth

Maximum kek

Cry more :)

You left out how the deficit is waaaay up too.

You mean like they did during all of obamas presidency?
But the gains didn’t seem to work out so well then huh?

>Why are
because they can. You don't know this by now?

Attached: NBA.jpg (573x248, 32K)

Wrong.
Source?

Attached: 569AF6BB-D3E9-4405-92E5-36FDA13A0839.gif (480x287, 1.21M)

fiscal.treasury.gov/fsreports/rpt/mthTreasStmt/current.htm

Pick your source:
google.com/search?safe=off&complete=0&hl=en&source=hp&ei=TRqoWuqwDcLi_AbprIvoDA&q=deficit 6 year high&oq=deficit 6 year high&gs_l=psy-ab.3...1953.10598.0.11198.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0..0.0....0...1c.1.64.psy-ab..0.0.0....0.p01c5362VMo

It's at a 6 year year monthly high due to increased spending combined with tax "reform".
But don't let facts get in your way.

>Why are Liberals freaking out?

they are always freaking out, they do not even know why, media says freak out they freak out, not even they know why, they just turn on the tv to see what they should feel about today

fucking sheeple

>b-b-but muh reliable sources and liberal media

>being this far out-of-touch with reality

It's funny how facts have bias now. I remember a time when facts were considered objective.

Why so mad little boy?
>Wished ya got me on the hook don't ya?
>Awwwwwwwwwww.

Attached: sad.png (310x300, 100K)

You seem like a lad who is home all day. Watch the view. The only show that pulls in the female demographic better is dr phil. A large number of people. Watch one episode, any episode, and tell me I am wrong.

>Gets told he is out of touch with reality
>Says to watch more television
Spoken like a millenial

Well, to be fair, facts are objective, but the manner in which they are presented is not always the case. Consider the headline-oriented society we have today.

Before, people would read a study title, then read the abstract. And that was bad enough, because the abstract did not cover the entire methodology or the further implications of the study. But now it's just headlines, and then the headlines will change based on what medium it is presented on and the intent that it has, or it can change based on the subjective interpretation of the study.

That being said, Trump supporters are mostly trolls and poorly educated people. This thread shouldn't have reached 15 posts, much less well on its way to post limit.

Sorry, what was your point?

It's like society has been afflicted with ADHD.

Interestingly enough i’m an accountant and I have spent years in school learning to read balances sheets and what they mean for a the publishers future.
I highly doubt you are educated enough to understand that pdf unless you have an accounting or finance degree.
Second of all I’ve got my own source for you buddy. And this makes things alot easier for the both of us to debate

>”way up”
I think you mean “Cherry Picking”
Go push your propaganda somewhere else shill.
Soending always goes up a little when a new president comes in.
If the economy continues to do this great you’ll be seeing a surplus soon.
Cry more

A six year high is not a big deal.
I think there is a deficit problem just as muh as the next guy but Trump is taking a long term prospect to fix it which you dems would never fucking dream of.

I can’t wait to see all the sweet sweet tears when the economy jumps due to tax breaks and they start bringing in way more revenue.
We are all on the right side of the laffer curve especially corporations except for a select few individual people in the top 1%.
I seriously just can’t wait for the tears.
usgovernmentspending.com/federal_deficit_chart.html

Attached: 6141DBC6-4DFE-4FC7-94DB-8DF6A10DC1A7.jpg (750x1334, 657K)

That's the entire point of being "liberal."

Remember, they all freaked out when Tillerson was appointed because he was "pro Russia." Now he's fired and the same morons are whining it's a favor to the Russians.

They're fucking retarded.

Man, you've really been hitting that infowars brand meth pipe pretty hard there buddy. How about you take a few days to sleep and allow the psychosis to fade away before you post again?

Attached: plz-stop.jpg (600x450, 40K)

>I’ll take things that arn’t an argument for $500 bob

You realize that "millennials" are anywhere from early 20s to late 30s at this point, right?

You might be confusing them with Gen Z.

You don't seem to realize that what he responded to wasn't an argument either. Why would you expect any different?

Except that it was. Leftists fear a black president because they can’t win unless they call their opponents racists.

That was the argument user.
You are just fucking stupid and brainwashed you didn’t see it.
Sorry you’re so fucking dumb

>usgovernmentspending.com

- Disregards 1000's other sources including the U.S. Treasury.
- Posts a "Tea Party" site as the only "reliable" source.

Also....,
"Deficits are the end of the world!!!"
("Unless they're 'my guys' deficits, then they're no big deal.")

This administration has a higher turnover rate then your average McDonalds.

I think you're a little young to be here. Get the fuck out.

Are you saying those numbers are wrong user?
Go ahead and tell me the oage and paragraph that shows the numbers a different in your source.
I want you to soecifically show me not only that i’m wrong but you know how to read your own material.
The ln after you try i’ll tell you why you’re wrong.
Go ahead.
I’ll be right here waiting.

Not an argument cry baby
Are you mad soyboy?

I'm sure this has already been said (I'm not reading this shit tier thread) but when AREN'T liberals freaking out? The answer: Never.

Who gives a fuck.

Long live the GOD EMPEROR!

Attached: HAHAHAHAHA.jpg (960x651, 48K)

All I care about is the fact that that generation, whatever they're called, cares more about style than substance.

we're all very impressed that you took a community college course once in reading balance sheets.
the rest of us learned that in high school.
as soon as you used the word 'shill' you invalidated anything else you had to say.
that revealed you to be yet another mindless Sup Forumstard bootlicking drone.

this!!
so typical.

I’m a CPA faggot.
You still can’t tell me how i’m wrong can you?

You can’t even understand your own source yet you are using it to make an argument.
You dumb faggots are so fucking uneducated. I was liberal before I went to uni and learned economics and finance.
Thats what education does to a man.
Get fucked loser
You lost.
We won.
And theres not a god damn thing you can do about it except cry
Sorry loser.
Come back and talk when you can understand your own sources and make arguments like a real fucking man

Attached: 13F3341F-054D-4F20-B066-9C4F277D029E.png (1296x1266, 478K)

Supply side economics has never worked. Not even for Reagan.

Tell coolridge and the revenue act of 1924 that

You made some predictions that have yet to be proven right or wrong. So why debate prophecy?

Not impressed with your fake machismo, faggot

And the Great Depression happened five years later. Not a very good example.

This is a highly uneducated answer.
Laffer curve shows both sides of taxation revenue. Taxes can be to high and they can be to low to generate optimum levels of revenue for the government.
Simply saying that tax breaks don’t generate revenue is just parroting something you heard another uneducated person say.
Look up laffer curves and excise tax curves. (Excise tax curves function the same as an income tax) the ability to understand these will explain gov’t revenue and consumer as well as producer surplus.
Please stop talking about shit you don’t understand

Reagan’s tax cuts worked untill he got to far on the left sode of the laffer curve. Like I said there is an optimum level. You can’t find it without trial and error and it changes as the economy does

The revenue acts didn’t cause the great depression. The banking acts and bank runs did.
They are completely unrelated

Dude, do you even Great Depression?

Thats what i’d say if i was a mad little loser too