ITT: movie spoilers that are not spoilers anymore

ITT: movie spoilers that are not spoilers anymore

I haven't seen this movie yet. Thank you for spoiling me you piece of shit.I can only hope the mods ban you for not using spoiler tags

Dorthy wakes up in Kansas. It was all a dream.

Bruce Willis was dead the whole time

You have to nuke your son or kill Boston.

I used to read word up magazine

Donald Trump will be the 45th President of the United States.

Soylent Green is made out of people.

Count Dracula is actually a vampire.

The Titanic sinks

>tfw no reason to watch The Sixth Sense anymore since I already know this

Yes.......I'm the Half-Blood Prince

Noooooo! You bitch!

Jesus comes back from the dead.

Psycho isn't about a woman running away from her office with stolen money, it's about a serial killer that think he's his mother.

B T F O

Verbal Kint is Keyser Soze.

I still can't believe people dislike these movies. Every frame is a kino.

Rosebud was his sled.

It's his sled. It was his sled from when he was a kid. There, I just saved you two long, boobless hours.

This takes the cake, it's so not spoiler that they put it on the fucking cover.

HAL 9000 doesn't end up being a very good traveling companion.

Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde are actually the same person

Has there been a single adaptation that's ever tried to suggest to the audience anything to the contrary of that? Even in the films where he has tried to pass himself off as some mortal normie, he's always been explicitly revealed to be a vampire first.

Even the novel wasn't very subtle with his vampire-ness. Nigga was crawling on walls and feeding his harem a sack of babies right off the bat.

But it was mysterious at the time, because vampires weren't so ubiquitous

The Great and Powerful Oz is a charlatan. He's just a guy hiding behind a curtain.

what matters is HOW not WHAT.

only 12 year olds care about spoilers

bye now

People are idiots especially on Sup Forums its practically a cross section of the worst parts of imdb letterboxd etc. Lots do like them, the thing is if you dont like something youre always gonna be more vocal about it, which is why Sup Forums exists.

I agree with you they are legitimately kino

The murderer is Jason's mom

Kill yourself reddit.

How many people actually even know that? People barely seem to realize that Jason wasn't killing guys wearing hockey mask since the beginning.

Literally every proper movie about Dracula starts with him being just a count looking for a new house.

>only 12 year olds care about spoilers
Alfred Hitchcock was only 12 years old when he shot The Birds? Fuck that's impressive.

They were the ghosts the whole time, and the "ghosts" were people who was alive.

Nice ad hominem you autistic shitposter, thanks for proving me absolutely 100% correct.

Scream helped make it more well known

Most people don't even know what movie you're talking about, it's not that well known

1 3 5 6 7 8 are pure kino

I think more people know that the murderer is jason's mom than have seen Friday the 13th because of Scream.

Metroid is a Girl

not today Sup Forums

The princess is in another castle

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Judge Doom is a toon

Han solo dies.

I dont know what that means

you haven't seen it then, really firing up my synapses

it means that he KILLED DUMBLEDORE

Salt 'n' Peppa Heavy D up in da limosine

This. I wasn't a fan of horror when I was young, and I thought it was really spooky shit based on the back of the cover, so I never saw it. No reason to anymore

Sixth Sense is still quite good. I was too young to see it when it came out and I still liked it. You're missing on some pure kinographic kinography if you don't watch it, user.

What are some "true" spoiler movies like Sixth Sense where knowing the spoiler completely ruins the experience of watching it?

Titanic crashes at the end

the ring bilbo picked up is the one ring

ed norton is tyler durden
kevin spacey is keyser soze

Stretch their legs

And I JIZZED IN MY PANTS!

anakin skywalker is darth vader is luke skywalkers father is reys father

He ends up trapped in the mirrors at the end.

Luuuke Skywalker succeeds Luuke Skywalker as grandmaster of the Jedi Order, builds a new clone army and a time machine to go back in time to the clone wars and rule the universe.

which one is that

which movie?

>is reys father

that isn't confirmed

Where does Bigger Luke fit in with this? Or has he already succeeded Luke Prime?

you have autism and should go back lit

Kevin Spacey being Keyser Soze, and Brad Pitt not being real in Fight Club.

Bigger Luke was actually a secret clone of Luuuke. Not to be confused with Luuke's own clone, Punished "Venom" Luuke.

This one was pretty fun to spoil but only in the most subtle manners (like posting Bernie Sanders quotes with it hidden at the end)

Hangin pictures on ma wall

You were Revan the whole time.

Does "Arnie is a good guy in T2" count as a spoiler?
I'm pretty sure it was meant to be a surprise.

I knew both of those but still enjoyed the movies

does anyone actually care? all they do is run around and shoot people.

not him, but i think its Mirrors with kiefer sutherland

That was in the trailer

ITT: Assholes

Fuckers, I haven't seen a movie yet!

What movie?

I hate scream, the mrs voorhees test was once the ultimate pleb test among us horroradoring fangorians in the 90s, and then Wuz Craven decided to spoil the shit out of it to all those plebs, lettin them think they were patties while still indulging in mainstream lameness