Music to play on dates? Let's say I'm driving and I have two sluts in my car...

Music to play on dates? Let's say I'm driving and I have two sluts in my car. Can I play my string quartets or will it make them feel inferior when they can't appreciate it? Mindless popular music feels more appropriate.

COLONIZED

Toro y moi is a decent mixture of less mainstream and accessible, so no matter what slots you play it for(hipster trash, normie trash), it’ll get them vibing.

>those nipples
They will just think you're classy. Tell them "i am a man of class!" Their knickers will drop faster than the pound's value after the Brexit vote.

definitely do not play classical or jazz. normies dont appreciate it unless they're old or homeschooled

i agree with toro y moi, but any accessible electronic music or pop or rap will work.

You've answered your own question. Now dump more pics. It's all this board is good for any way.

are you English?

Proud Indian.

Why are these negresses more attractive than American negresses?

who lives in britland

This is one of my wet dreams

Used to, I took my money back to my mother land.

>American

hmm tough one user

I like how you have to say explicitly that you're proud, because it's nothing to be proud of.

I'm very happy to be Indian, we have a space program while you're still lining up outside the foodbanks. Keep on nourishing our poor too, it means we don't have to bother. Not all of India is poor, only what we show you to gain sympathy.

more post more

>sluts
I know this is bait but Sup Forums isn't the place for your kind of people.

Fuck you nigger

So you're British then

You can play whatever the fuck you want if you're attractive enough.

If you're not just play normie shit if you wanna get laid

I've told you enough my son, what are you?

>British
>white

sounds like he was born in india and moved to britain, made his money by not paying taxes and went back home. you still havent said what you are if youre so proud.

if i take a girl home and she seems cool i'll either play mazzy star's first album or mazzy star's black session if they seem a bit more into music

if they seem cool and i want to seem cool too i'll put on some of my american primitivism records

if i want to seem cultured or whatever i'll put on some nigerian highlife, it's pretty upbeat and good background music

dude India is cool. It's so shitty in so many ways but somehow manages to so great too.

source: am Indian American guy

lol, yous a pussy

Notice he never said where he was from, probably some eastern european or south american shithole.

The one on the right has beauitiful titties

How about the one on the left?

>Indian space program

Where will you shit in space where there are no streets?

African negresses are in their evolutionary homeland with very little foods. American negresses have the same low metabolism genes, but are in a country with excess amounts of food. Ending in American women being bloated whales.

>reddit spacing
You still haven't said where you're from. It must be embarassing, like the vomit and dog shit covered streets of Britain.

Play what you like. Stop clamoring for approval and you wont be a cuck. Sheesh.

I recommend not pandering, and just being yourself. If she feels like you're compromising yourself to pander to her, that's a huge turn off because it shows weakness. Just don't play anything freaky that will drive her away.

For example, don't play industrial or death metal, or anything like that. Once on a pretty good date I played Lust for Life-era Iggy Pop. It sent the signal that that's the kind of music that I like, and it's cool, but it isn't freaky. That's a good thing. She didn't like it, so we switched it to pop rap/R&B people like Kanye and Rihanna because that's what she's into (she was black), so we switched it to that.

I guess what I'm getting at is, don't try too hard. Just be real.

the only hot one of the three in my opinion