Is there anywhere I can go where I won't automatically be a loser for being an Asian """male"""?

Is there anywhere I can go where I won't automatically be a loser for being an Asian """male"""?

Asia

You can go to some warzone, gather some friends, wear an eyepatch and after a few years become a dreaded man known as "One eyed dragon", leader of group known as "Dog eaters".

Asia

But Asia is the worst... you get reminded that, even in the land of your ancestors, senile British sexpats and American white/black soldiers cuck you.

You're probably just a loser without being "asian".

t. asian here who went to the land of people that enslaved my ancestors (france) and fucked 2 hipster cuties.

What kind of asian are you?

Asia

no, because your inferiority complex will always stick without no matter where you are.

ching chong
but the schoolbullys were actually right

falseflag

You being asian is probably not the reason you're a loser, user.

i can post my eye, but i'm too lazy. you can just believe me okay davido-kun?
But I want an easy answer that just involves me moving...

China is the least cucked east-asian nation, return to your roots.

kpop boyband concert

thats too bad, kekistani

shithole asian countries like japan

m8 you should learn to man the fuck up and start lifting, do judo or take a similar martial art that teaches discipline.

the group of arabs/poor whites who use to talk shit to me in high school are unemployed fat losers now that i regularily mock at the gym. i managed to beat the fuck out of one of them a while back even though he's fat and uncoordinated while i've done judo and lifted weights for half a decade.

I DONT EVEN HAVE DOUBLE EYELIDS

Ya being azn sux.
I am Korean.

Brother what so we do? At least you can get koreaboos

Asian americans are better-off (pretty much the same as jews) in every statistic that can be measured. make more money, live longer, go to jail less, etc. the only area where they have trouble is dating.

asians are a privileged class. white amiercans should be protesting against asian americans, just like blacks and latinos protest against whites.

You can go fuck yourself

Nothing. Whites like to call every race monkeys and apes but I'm starting to believe they are real monkeys and apes.

Canada, the promised land of the gook.

what about finland?

Not really, just transition desu

Seriously this
Go back to China, preferably with a degree.

Ethnic Chinese nuclear science masters here. Grew up amongst the white scum and was racistically bullied from day one even in the fucking kindergarten throughout the school live. Never asked to come to the West for my whore of an Asian mother had to latch on white cock so desperately, like all the other Asian women.
Can't wait to get my PhD and return to my ancestor's realm to build new types of nuclear reactors to power our warships and orbital bombardment systems, equipped with solid state megawatt class lasers.
Took some humanities classes and only then realized that my suffering was the result of basically western colonialism, imperialism and Opium Wars, which cemented the rule of the white man over the world, and even over basic definitions of what is considered good and bad, over handsome and ugly, over superior and inferior on earth. Too bad that I belonged by birth to the lattet. Thank my spineless ancestors for losing so hard against them in their dumb AQism.

White genocide can't come soon enough.

We will lead the Wretched of the Earth against the white imperialist garbage and bring the day of the rope closer to their land, their homes, their blood

Unironically, Africa

i heard if you dont actually feel like a girl, transitioning will fuck up your mind?
hmmm
Hm, the black kids at school were always unusually nice to me. They were racist, but in a nice sort of way (like wanting to see my kungfu skills). I don't think I could stand sub-saharan africa though... maybe north africa? Or maybe north africans have been too westernized.

>north africans
>westernized
lmao no.

Try "Islamized".

>the black kids at school were always unusually nice to me.
This how I can tell you're a suburbanite and not an ubranite or live close to a city.

Alright thanks Sup Forums! I've decided to move to somewhere in /MENA/, probably Tunisia. Thanks.

Your dreams.

Irvine, CA

Are you sure people are actually giving you shit because you are a loser and not because you're Asian?

t. Tommy Chang

he's a loser no matter what

pretty sure CA is the asian male suicide fuel

I guess Asians aren't treated like niggers unless they
are chinks. what's the matter? being not attractive? even white losers can't marry females. better quit dreaming.

Why is every westernised chink such a tryhard?

>t. Americans that never went to Morocco, or pre-war libya

Hell, you probably never left america lmao.

>Took some humanities classes and only then realized that my suffering was the result of basically western colonialism, imperialism and Opium Wars, which cemented the rule of the white man over the world, and even over basic definitions of what is considered good and bad, over handsome and ugly, over superior and inferior on earth. Too bad that I belonged by birth to the lattet. Thank my spineless ancestors for losing so hard against them in their dumb AQism.
woke

Not sure what you mean by that, at least when it comes to jobs asians are welcome here as they are said to be reliable workers.

But I think there are even quite a few girls to score if you look good.

What's the point of this stupid thread, you're a loser if you're a loser. Man up and shut the fuck up, do something with yourself that will leave a mark on people so that they know you're a somebody and not a nobody.

Curious, do Germans classify Asians as Middle Easterners/Pakistanis, etc.? Or is it the traditional Asian classification like in North America (read: Orientals).

What the fuck no. Don't do that.

Hmmm... good point, actually.

you might as well live in the US as a loser as return to China

The latter I think, but it's hard to speak for all Germans.

Africa would be a suitable place for you.

Here in Scandinavia, where we don't have that many Asians, you could just go to an anime convention. The girls there are usually big fans of kpop and Asia in general. So provided you're taller than 1.80 m, you're pretty much guaranteed to get laid.

Any anime "con"

Go to weeb and koreaboo gatherings in majority-white places like Portland and girls will be crawling all over you. There is a large subculture of white girls who'll hop on any Asian dick they can find. This only works if you're in a place with a small Asian presence tho

Or in a place like Hongcouver or Seattle where Asian male - white female pairings are common and accepted.

This. You don't even have to be Korean or Japanese for koreaboos and weebs. I'm Chinese and have gotten laid at every convention I've gone too. We even have kpop clubs in Stockholm, shit's easy.

>portland
but I want a qt southern chick to shoot guns and go fishing with in a ford pickup. apparently they only mix with the blacks outside of their race

I'm sure this is just copy paste but I so desperately want to believe

Turkey
Some girls love koreans here

anywhere outside the US, you might be an exception though

Come home yellow lad

Surprised this thread is still alive.
I'm 184 cm
Well it looks like my options are mena, scandinavia, and finland. Thanks!

california