Sup Sup Forums

sup Sup Forums

im feeling down today sad thing is its my birthday. happy 19th. cheer me up

Attached: thm_phpJdO0vz.jpg (400x400, 30K)

Happy Birthday

tits or gtfo

cheer up fuckface, it's your birthday

How much dick can you swallow?

Show soles of bare feet

How do you feel about niggers?

You know the rules faggot. Cake and timestamp

B is worse place to ask for cheering up, you must be new here or this is bait.

happy 19th

drink responsibly.

Attached: -QFDn6SjHhjKRPXP9c9dPh0kaTeWxpDDrcNOgyUcH8w.jpg (759x767, 79K)

tits and timestamp, attention whore

i just turned 20. if you have a snapchat text me
rileytheimpaler

im getting the frick out then

seven liters

no

yes

whoops

lookig for a laugh

:^)

on the 10th. its been 3 days of not being a teen

Attached: 1440344790507.png (1366x1306, 473K)

Show bobs and vagene

i guess it's ylyl time? you say youre looking for a laugh.
what kind of humor do you have, princess?

i don't normally post but i'm feeling a little shitty too. what's the matter OP?

Can't promise to help but what doesn't kill you...

tbh I'm feeling down (im not op but fuck it im depressed) idk i dont have the motivation to do anything and none of my friends can really help. my parents are abusive and distant, i kinda want to die.

this is what the tits or gtfo rule was made for
To prevent women from using their female privilege to get attention from anons. It was never about the tits, it was to fend off attention whores who only desired attention only to the point that they will make a thread and reply to people in it. If they're asked to show their tits and don't, they don't receive anything. Ones who really desire attention and assistance will post a picture of their tits with timestamp.
Im hoping you choose the ladder, OP

well shit son that went from 0-100 in no time.

Got any hobbies? where do you live, what do you like, what are you good at, etc?

Happy Birthday!
I'm down today too. My mom have birthday too, so im in sitting in another room and chilling.

hobbies: Video games and Physics
home: i live at a univeristy studying physics
skills: guess im pretty good at physics
etc: i like space

that probably doesnt help. my parents came down for my birthday with my sister. mybparents were intolerable like always and they make me feel depressed when i see them. my sister gave me drugs for a present because she doesnt have anything else in her life, but i dont want to turn to blow and pot for antidepressants

oh shit dub dubs

do you like any outdoor sports/activities?

and honestly i've found the best fight against 'depression' is not calling it that - that's a heavy fucking word, and if you want to fight it, just don't accept it. it's kind of a self fulfilling prophecy once you label it.. and you're right - smoking pot is the worst thing for it. that temporary numbness just makes it easier to be more self-critical once the sobriety hits... idk about blow - never tried it

SHOW US YA FUCKING TITS SLAMPIG

You look like my oneitis who rejected me

ITT beta orbiters