/trans/ - I missed half the thread edittion

>Arsenal have made an £87m offer to sign Monaco striker Kylian Mbappe. The 18-year-old scored 26 goals in all competitions for the Ligue 1 champions last season. (L'Equipe - in French)

Gunners midfielder Mesut Ozil, 28, is ready to sign a new £280,000-a-week deal with the FA Cup winners. (The Sun)

>The chairperson of the Arsenal Independent Supporters' Association says the club are stuck in a crisis and major changes need to be made after manager Arsene Wenger signed a new two-year deal. (Daily Star)

Liverpool have reached an agreement with Roma winger Mohamed Salah, 24, but the Serie A runners-up are asking for a £30.4m fee for the Egyptian. (Gazzetta dello Sport via Metro)

>Manchester United will sign centre-back Victor Lindelof, 23, for £35m from Portuguese champions Benfica this summer. (Record - in Portuguese)

United could move for Werder Bremen striker Max Kruse, 29, after cooling their interest in Atletico Madrid's Antoine Griezmann. (Goal.com)

>The Old Trafford side have made Everton striker Romelu Lukaku, 24, their number one transfer target this summer. (Daily Express)

Jose Mourinho could make a £50m move for Lyon striker Alexandre Lacazette, 26, who scored 37 goals last season. (Daily Mirror)

>Bayern Munich midfielder Arturo Vidal has told Arsenal forward Alexis Sanchez, 28, to leave and join him at a "big team". (Evening Standard)

Newcastle have made a £10.4m bid for Metz winger Ismaila Sarr. The 19-year-old has been capped six times by Senegal. (Chronicle)

>Chelsea have enquired about Fulham goalkeeper Marcus Bettinelli, 25, as they search for a number two goalkeeper following the departure of Asmir Begovic to Bournemouth. (Daily Mail)

Other urls found in this thread:

mobile.twitter.com/SkyKaveh/status/870408283336708096
tomkinstimes.com/transfer-price-index-top-100-premier-league-buys-after-inflation/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

no anime allowed

this

>Not making a Lallana joke out of this

Lazy desu

2 THREADS PER DAY

EVERY MORNING NEW THREAD

whats begovic doing at bournemouth? he'S really good in my book at at least EL tier for top 5 leauges

Honest opinions on this kit?

one of the worse barca kits of the last decades

Do you say that because of the design, or sponsor included?

I don't understand your autism.

KOREAN GFS NOW

just the design, different size vertical stripes just look odd to me

>€55m for Perisic

Take your pick

they all look the same

Not as nice as the previous one, but it's fine.

>HeY LeoNARD, I'm the DOppler effect HAHAHHA BAZINGA

And that's with several layers of makeup

>mobile.twitter.com/SkyKaveh/status/870408283336708096
Imagine being a Manure customer. I'd literally kms desu.

it's shit

6 but this

6>9>5>the rest

Daily reminder Mouyes is a cokehead.

>Please sign me

I have no idea who this is.

4>1>7

Isn't it Falcao?

>those comments
like being on Sup Forums

I have no idea who this is.

Why are you even on Sup Forums then?

I followed all that cancer. It went from AC Milan and United are shit to randomly attacking Arsenal. It's Sup Forums in cancer format form.

He's elite

Fantastic post.

>snubbed by Mbappe
>snubbed by Greizmann
Are we entering a golden age of ABUism?

Lads.....Lads....
>Manure

What's happened?

>Wenger
>paying 100m euros for one player

LOL

Customers are in the anger stage of realising they're not a big club anymore.

>87 million british monies for the new marouane chamakh

It's a meme. Wenger only has €130 odd or so to spend. He won't do that.

It won't happen. Wenger won't do it because it's not worth the risk. You buy him and he's shit? You've fucked up. You buy him and he isn't scoring hattricks every game? You've fucked up. You buy him and he isn't winning Golden Balls? You fucked up.

So it won't happen. Leave that to United/City/Chelsea/Barca/Madrid/PSG/Buyern.

Oh. Well had they not made CL I'd have agreed, but they made it.

>Ismaila Sarr

Any good? I like hoping lesser known named guys do well so I can get FFP.

Also Sanchez can leave Arsenal. There is no point. Might as well sell him for £30m or something. Bayern makes perfect sense for him though Dortmund might buy him with the money they got from PEA.

sigur ros is going to spuds
(douglas) costa will too

that would be bad ass

>sigur ros

Fucking who?

>Douglas Costa

Apparently going to United for £21m.

Sigurddson, Sigur Ros are also a very famous band from Iceland

It's a win-win situation for Wenger. If Mbappe does well for Arsenal then Wenger can act smug because he has a great striker. If he flops then Wenger can act smug at all the people who complained about him not spending money over the years.

I knew they were a band, I was wondering if it was a coincidence a player was named like them or somebody named their kid after them. Thanks.

>HUR SHIt InVSIBZIL
>HUR DUR ONLY 10 PLAYERS
>HUR DUR WASTE OF £40M!!!

That was ''fans'' over Ozil. Now double that. If he isn't scoring hattricks every game, he's shit. We live in a world where people think if you spend more you get better shit. It's a capitalistic trick called Premium Pricing. Where a product is completely identical to a much cheaper product, even 50% cheaper, but because it's 50% more expensive, even though it's the exact same shit, people will still buy it thinking it's better. So people will think spending £90m on a striker means he'll be god like. Look at Martial

>NEXT HENRY LA (because they're so young they don't realise he's more like a new Papin)
>HOW MANY WILL HE SCORE, LA?
>BALLON THE DOOR SOON LADS!
>HOW MANY POINTS WILL HE WIN US ON HIS OWN? 10? 20? xD

Etc. It isn't a win win. If he was on a single year contract, sure. If he buys him, he's great, Wenger has a great striker he can build around. If he's shit, who cares? He's leaving.

>Be Liverpool fan
>Get hyped you might FINALLY win a Premier League Title
>Have the best striker in the world.
>Have all nearest rivals fuck up.
>Finish 2nd
>W-we overperformed, la! Next season is OUR YEAR! Based Brenny will bring in World Class players, la! With Suarez, we'll walk the league! Easy double, treble or maybe quadruple!
>Suarez gets sold
>W-we got a lot of money for him
>Good luck, Suarez!
>Based Brenny will bring in so many World Class players with that £80m!
>Hummels, Gotze, Javi Martinez confirmed, la! Cheeky bid for Messi when? XD
>Get Ricky Lambert and Saints rejects
>B-based Brenny, Lambert is a Liverpool Lad through and through, he's a better Big Andy! T-those Saints players are w-world class!
>Finish 6th
>C-can't expect t-t-them to settle in one season, la! Next year is OUR year!
>Brenny gets sacked
>Good, what a faggot, fucking BrenDUMB didn't do anything for us! He sold Suarez! Fucking cunt! W-world class manager and we'll get that quadruple!!
>Klopp joins
>HAHAHA! SUCK IT MANURE! Title CONFIRMED. How many points will we win it by, lads? Easy 15 points. Maybe 20! Or 25 XD!
>With Klopp here, we'll attract PROPER World Class players!
>Hummels, Gotze, Javi Martinez confirmed, la! Cheeky bid for Messi when? XD
>Finish 8th
>H-he needs time to settle in! Can't expect success in the first season! He got to two finals! W-w-orld class players soon! It w-wasn't his team! Fucking BrenDUMB!

Being a Liverpool fan is a merry-go-round of utter delusion and mental gymnastics. There isn't a more disgusting football club in existence. Their fans are entitled criminals who think they deserve everything because they scrapped some cups in the literally who period of football.

Need to up date that for finishing 4th. But i'd wait to see if they get to Groups.

Are you mentally impaired?

Wenger has already proved he doesn't give a shit what "fans" think of him. Fans will always be incredibly bipolar anyway. One game they're singing Ozil's name, the next game they're slagging him off. And a rumour like this, regardless of whether it's true or not, makes a statement to players like Sanchez. It basically say "the club is bigger than you, you can either continue to be a part of it or leave".

Fuck off newfag.

>Imagine being born in Liverpool

Top myself desu.

>Imagine not being born in Liverpool, but in UK, and STILL choosing to follow Liverpool

Kill my family for failing to get me to support the local side THEN myself.

>Imagine not only not being born in Liverpool, but not even being born in England, or even the UK. But literally being born in another country, a country which hates the UK, and out of all the clubs in UK and the world, you decide to support Liverpool

Literal mental retardation. I can accept people from around the world following United or a London team, but not fucking Liverpool. Utterly irrelevant as a club. Even their own sponsor takes the piss out of them.

Thank God nobody is that stupid though, huh? They'd be ridiculed like they should. Only way to fix the problem would be to kill themselves.

>Thank God nobody is that stupid though, huh?
I've a friend who supports them because they've got so much '''''''''''history.'''''''''''

Thank God I took a liking to Chelsea out of all English clubs.

>Thank God I took a liking to buying from Chelsea out of all English clubs.

FTFY

>ac will make morata as the highest paid player on serie a

Liverpool for Salah would make me cream my pants, really. Exactly what they need, also they get the Arab market.

Mou just sniffing his own farts. He has a special aircanal instaled in his jacket sleeve.

I'm sorry your the customer of an Italian club that can't afford anything but EPLEL and LeLiga rejects so you don't get any transfer business done until everyone has finished buying and selling

Better than Nike's usual generic shit

Any updates on the Javi Martinez to Liverpool situation?

He'll come when he's done winning the league every year to play for UCL qualification once every 3 years.

>you now remember the clause that makes rain wooney always the best paid player at yanited
>you now remember the balloon door clause in marshall's contract
>you now remember javi martinez joining liverpool on 3rd august 2017

Based chinks, love 'em

Any updates on the literally whos but future GOATs to Leipzig situation?

>>Arsenal have made an £87m offer to sign Monaco striker Kylian Mbappe
wew
>Gunners midfielder Mesut Ozil, 28, is ready to sign a new £280,000-a-week deal
w e w
>The chairperson of the Arsenal Independent Supporters' Association says the club are stuck in a crisis and major changes need to be made after manager Arsene Wenger signed a new two-year deal. (Daily Star)
>keep everything the same
>we need change, la!
Fuck off.

>Chelsea have enquired about Fulham goalkeeper Marcus Bettinelli, 25, as they search for a number two goalkeeper following the departure of Asmir Begovic to Bournemouth
What about Boruc, tho?

It's nike so it's shit.

Thing is, times changed. You can't get a proven player for cheap nowadays and English league needs to pay extra because of all the money they earn from TV anyway.
That being said, does Arsenal really need Mbappe? Or any new striker at all? They already have two and Perez who wasn't even given a chance and they often opted to play with no striker on the pitch.

where is drippy N going this year la?

Currently laughing at Manchester United

>That being said, does Arsenal really need Mbappe? Or any new striker at all? They already have two and Perez who wasn't even given a chance and they often opted to play with no striker on the pitch.
Welbeck can't finish and Giroud can't stretch the defence. Mbappe would do both jobs well and if Sanchez leaves then they'll definitely need to strengthen their attack somehow.

Although I highly doubt Arsenal have actually placed this bid and even if they did, I don't see Mbappe moving to a Europa League team. If he does leave Monaco then I'd imagine he'd go to Real Madrid.

A FUCKING BARCODE

Pouvez-vous me mettre au courant de la situation impliquant le transfert de Javi Martinez à Liverpool?

tomkinstimes.com/transfer-price-index-top-100-premier-league-buys-after-inflation/

ur thots?

Wright-Philips was a bigger flop than Torres.

how the fuck did Leeds even go bankrupt?

weren't they already drowning by the time they sold ferdinand?

He started the meme pacey black winger. That contribution to the world worth the money.

they reached the CL semifinal and the 5th spots in EPL.They got a fuckton of money.

Odds on Salah flopping again?

too blue but I saw it yesterday live and it's not that bad, worse than the last three though

4 > 6 > 1 > 8 > 9 > the rest

How is Aguero (£38m) at £76.5m yet Carroll (£35m) who transferred one season earlier is only £58.4m

Series of bad owners

Who wants Donnarumma? Nigga is asking too much

>tfw donnarumma to juve actually happens
Raiola is literally Satan.

That guy just want to staling his contract until Buffon scram from juve gk spot.

>the club are stuck in a crisis and major changes need to be made
>after manager Arsene Wenger signed a new two-year deal.
my fucking sides

He's getting demoted to the youth team if he refuses to either sign a new contract or leave this summer

I genuinely believe that Milan should sell him, everything to stop having to deal with Raiola.

We will get Bale instead of Griezmann:

DDG
Valencia Bailly Lindelof/Rojo Darmian
Herrera/Fabinho Pogba
Bale Mkhitaryan Martial
Ibra

I think so too, and i'm a Mian fan.
Donarruma is showing he doesnt give a shit about the team or developing himself, he just cares about the money and at 18 this shows very little ambition. Just sell him to the higest bidder and buy someone like Scesni or Perin or whatever and invest the rest in midfield.

Mkhitaryan is dog shit on the 10, he's a deep-lying 9 at best. can't create shit.

In his defence it's not easy dealing with Raiola, even worse when you think his father hired him. He was also thrown around as the star of the team and the new Buffon in the making.

It's not surprising he thinks he deserved to be paid well.

>perin
isn't he permacrooked?

What did you expect, his agent is fucking raiola.

Sarr can run fast and dribble very well. 5 goals and 1 pass for a first season in europe is quite ok, he looks very promising

>It's not surprising he thinks he deserved to be paid well.
they offred 3,5m that's about how much Buffon is paid for fuck sake. And rectn reports said Milan even increased teyr offer and they took time to think about it! He can to Manchester with an injustified high fee and wages and be booed and torn apart from the press the first time he does something like he did vs Pescara for all i care.
i expected it but not so early
yeah he's injuried right now, i was just trowing around names

why are people acting like griezmann rejected united when he was keen to go until he knew it would fuck over atleti too hard?

I like how you spelled Sczezny I don't know how to spell his name either.

wasn't this scam supposed to be good? the first thing he's doing is literally selling our best striker to liverplel for under 40 millions