Eternal Arsenal Thread

Stupid sexy Wenger edition

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2t_04RUG-Ck
telegraph.co.uk/football/2017/06/02/monaco-reject-arsenals-87m-kylian-mbappe-bid/amp/
telegraph.co.uk/football/2017/06/02/football-transfer-news-rumours-arsenal-launch-87m-bid-monaco/
bbc.co.uk/sport/live/40026391?ns_mchannel=social&ns_source=twitter&ns_campaign=bbc_live&ns_linkname=59313771e4b012a6cdd8f332&More on Mbappe&&ns_fee=0#post_59313771e4b012a6cdd8f332
youtube.com/watch?v=DXebg_7bQxk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

poo poo pee pee
:^)

saw Özil last night in WeHo, he grinned when I yelled out sign da ting

i saw him at carney's on sunset getting a hotdog with chili. i told him to sign the contract, he gave me a thumbs up while trying to eat the entire dog in one bite.

Messi Minutes @MessiMinutes
The Times: @ManCity are prepared to offer £50m for Van Dijk, and put him on £180k-a-week for 5 years, to beat Chelsea and Liverpool to him.

@76263020
>posting Man City transfer rumours in an Arsenal thread
Fuck off. Go start the Blue Moon general with the dutch bandwagoner again.

go away Whitey

What fucking plastic club. How can anyone have any attachment to a team that shuffles 5 of their starters every year

Is this guy available?

>thinking Wenger will sign one player for 100 million
>thinking Arsenal only need one addition to challenge for the league
I hope u guys don't do this

Bilel GhaziVerified account @BilelGhazi
Sur Lacazette, parmi les 3 clubs qui pourraient profiter des déboires de l'Atlético, MU a clairement de l'avance sur Arsenal et le Borussia

WONGA OUT

a proper finisher

Modern football

I would take Mbappe as our only signing over three average signings any day.

should have a fire sale this summer

We sho
Scz is being sold anyway but
Gabriel
Perez
Debuchy
elneny
Ospina
Jenkinson
Campbell
Akpom

all fringe players who dont get any gametime anyway, their wages alone free up 18m a year

who /cavs/ here

ospina
gibbs
debuchy
monreal
jenko
wilshere
sanogo
cazorla

>selling both our current leftbacks when wingback is one of the most physically draining roles in the game and we almost certainly need cover
>selling Cazorla this summer when we have already extended his contract until he recovers and no club will buy a player that will spend the next 5 months in hospital
The state of this post.

already bought another left back and ox can play it.

cazorla is not going to come back

>Rooting for the good guys

always

You ideally want your LB/LWB to be left-footed, Ox is right-footed. Assuming we offload Debuchy and Jenko, Ox will need to rotate with Bellerin. And regardless of whether Cazorla comes back, the club have commited to his recovery already despite the fact that he will be out until November/December. And even if we wanted to sell him, no club would buy him in his current condition.

I'd keep Cazorla for his off the pitch leadership

i was also just listing players i think should be sold, not necessarily all at once

ox can be le cut inside wingback

also he's gone this summer anyway

>Cavs

gonna sleep

this is gonna be a blow out fuck this

>(You)

>Mbappe
Mbappe
>Mbappe
Mbappe
>Mbappe
Mbappe
>Mbappe
Mbappe
>Mbappe
Mbappe

WARRIORS
A
R
R
I
O
R
S

based golden state

mfw watching the warriors tonight

youtube.com/watch?v=2t_04RUG-Ck

Sell all """""English core""""" shitters other than ox

holding and ox are enough english core tbqh

>Johnny Pebbles 2.0 (now with added blackness)

Agreed, also wenger thinks Arse is stacked and Mbappe wants guaranteed playing time, chances are not surprisingly not that bad on this one..

Still believe a Cazorla (pray for him!) replacement is needed and, no, i don't mean equally fragile wheelchair.

>The Mbappe to Arsenal rumors won't go away

Just saw the earnings that clubs got for the new TV deal.
Bournemouth could be in on getting OUI-man's transfer, since they made over 100 million.

*are, surprisingly, not that bad

Spotted the faggot who kisses girls

They'll continue until the transfer deadline unless the player issues a statement himself
(or goes to Real)

mBRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAP lmao

Gabriel can stay desu, versatile defender and with a back three especially useful to have around

usual agent and media shillings to get player X a new/better deal/switch to another club etc
It's always Arsenal who are 'interested'

Cazorshit should be sold for scrap. He's been dead for a year already.

Because >we are "always interested" - cue in Wonga's "could've signed him" song.

The agents must be working overtime

If we get Mbrappe I'll be unironically Ty level of Wonga In

just finished my youtube scouting report on Mbappe lads; seems to be some kind of african tap in merchant in a shit league. cheers

wyett is aba so i'm choosing to believe that ozil agreeing to 280k

The more I read into it, the more I feel that Mbappe coming to Arsenal may actually be more likely than it appears. He appears to be relatively down to Earth and he admits that he's only 18 and is yet to prove himself. So he'll be looking at a club where he can develop and get regular game-time rather than looking for an end-game club like Real Madrid. So in that sense, Arsenal works well for him. Also he supposedly supported Arsenal and players like Thierry Henry (or at least he wore an Arsenal shirt when he was a kid).

However, the entire rumour falls flat on its face because it suggests Wenger and the Arsenal board will spend €100 million on one player.

Well if there's any truth to the recent bid Arsenal put in then maybe they will spend that money on one player. Wenger seems convinced this squad only needs "top, top quality" additions

Why would you double a guy's wages for being a disappointment

I dont get it

Maybe wenger will change his ways since he knows there's only two more years (and only one to win the cl) and spend the other successful clubs do

If he feels that way why cant he just stay at monaco?

One bloke commented on AFTV's tweet saying that Arsenal's offer is 35m with add-ons, installments and clauses that would raise the transfer value to 100m. Probably the guy's been playing too much FM, but this is the most probable way Arsenal would spend big on the guy. Who knows, or it could be some bullshit Monaco made to milk more money from Madrid or another bullshit made to make it look like Arsene's doing his job.

Thoughts on Lacazette, lads?

Monaco could be losing a lot of their key players this summer and if too many of them go then Mbappe may leave too. Plus I'd imagine that Arsenal pay higher wages than Monaco. Although if enough of them stay then I'd imagine that staying at Monaco would be his first choice too, especially since they're actually in the Champions League.

He might like Arsenal/Henry but he was more of a Real and Cronaldo fan

Seems like a quality player but he said that he will only play for a Champions League team.

imagine he signed mbappe, how hard would it make any other deals for players when they could just be like you just paid 100m for an 18 year old fuck off unless we get more

Mate... don't do this to yourself.

The most impressive attacking talent in the world won't come to a Europe League team to rot away under an old fart.

Besides Zidan is his idol as a footballer, if he's leaving Monaco there's only one destination

I still don't believe the rumour and even if it was true, I'd imagine that he'd prefer to stay at Monaco or move straight to Madrid. I doubt we'll even sign any players this summer since we played so well in the FA Cup and the loan players are like new signings so we don't need to strengthen the squad any further.

good post

I can't see us spending over £45mil on an 18 year old

his da' must have been an arse fan at least

Cheeky bid for Martial when?

Realistically, what positions will Wenger actually strengthen this summer?

He said after the Sunderland game that he already has 4 good goalkeepers (Cech, Ospina, Martinez and Szczesny) so even though at least one of them will go this summer he probably won't be looking to find a new first-choice keeper now.

We currently have quite a 5 centre-backs and Wenger seemed to be quite happy with Chambers' loan spell at Boro so he will probably be back in the squad. Plus Monreal can drop into the back three if necessary so I doubt we'll sign any more centre-backs.

We've just signed a new left-back and we have plenty of right-backs already (Bellerin, Debuchy, Jenkinson, plus Ox, Gabriel and Chambers can play in that role). I doubt we'll sign any more full/wingbacks, if anything we'll get rid of some of our current ones this summer.

Midfield is an area where we have been pretty poor this season but Xhaka and Ramsey have been less shit than usual recently so Wenger probably feels like no change is needed there. For back-up we have Coquelin and Cazorla (when he stops being dead) plus we also may have Wilshere coming back from loan (after he stops being dead too) and Wenger will play Ox there if necessary. The only additions I see Wenger making here is another fringe player like Elneny, even though we could do with some reinforcements here.

As for forwards, the biggest priority will be getting a Sanchez replacement (assuming he leaves). The issue with that is we're now a Europa League team so attracting a top-level forward will be next to impossible. Wenger has a lot of faith in Welbeck and Giroud for some reason. Plus Ozil seems to be staying and he'll probably keep hold of Walcott and Iwobi for back-up. So I'd imagine that if Wenger does sign a new forward, it will be an unproven youth player or someone that he will bring in just to ignore (like Perez). Even if the Mbappe rumours were true, he wouldn't come to Arsenal.

In short, nothing will happen this summer.

>Cazorla and Wheelchair stop being dead

basically never huh

Pretty much, although Wenger probably doesn't realise that.

Most likely another midfielder to challenge Ramsey for the starting spot. Cazorla out for too long and Wilshere is probably gone.

And definitely a new forward to replace Sanchez

telegraph.co.uk/football/2017/06/02/monaco-reject-arsenals-87m-kylian-mbappe-bid/amp/

telegraph.co.uk/football/2017/06/02/football-transfer-news-rumours-arsenal-launch-87m-bid-monaco/

wew

This would be pretty damn funny if actually true. Any source?

>Realistically, what positions will Wenger actually strengthen this summer?
I reckon 1 "first suit" player who won't see much gametime and one or two pacey, black teens to rot in the youth team and be sold off at the end of the season.

that's the Arsenal we know

>In
Burgervick
Williams
Fellaini
Michu

>Out
Wenger
Ohzull

mate campbell has been retired for a while

he's developing great at monaco as it is

wenger will also ruin him and turn him into reyes or something I bet

Pretty much just sums up Arsenal in one picture. Making a bid which was less than one Madrid have already apparently had rejected, alongside losing your best players.

Even better: Ornstein says there is nothing

Where has he said that?

bbc.co.uk/sport/live/40026391?ns_mchannel=social&ns_source=twitter&ns_campaign=bbc_live&ns_linkname=59313771e4b012a6cdd8f332&More on Mbappe&&ns_fee=0#post_59313771e4b012a6cdd8f332

quite sad actually

I am already depressed this summer

Go outside and forget about football. Come back in August

>Go outside

m8 you've been on these threads for five years all day every day, don't you have a job or something else in your life

youtube.com/watch?v=DXebg_7bQxk
>don't you have a job
I'm no slave

Robbie knows fuck all about football

How do you find money to live?

Did money get lost or something? I have parents

I'm just curious m8, it seems incredible to me how much time you've spent and are spending in /arse/.

Are your parents really rich enough for you to do nothing all day and still be okay? If so I'm jealous

We are comfortable, I don't really need much so it's not hard to understand. I don't see the big deal, when the time comes for me to get a job I will, but for now I don't feel like it

I see. It might not be a big deal for you but I'll never have even a year of doing absolutely nothing, you're a lucky guy

>Arsenal 'have £86m bid rejected' for Monaco sensation Kylian Mbappe

Sky Sports News HQ@SkySportsNewsHQ
WATCH: @ManUtd interested in signing @raphaelvarane from @realmadrid.

Italians seem to enjoy work anyway, there's a lot of them working at my local hospital
apparently things aren't going well in Italy for younger people trying to get jobs
>

>when the time comes for me to get a job I will
You won't be able to walk into any old job whenever you feel like it. Even with the low-end shitty jobs, employers would much rather higher a teenager since they'll be cheaper and probably more switched on than you. And I assume you don't have the qualifications or expwrience to get a better-paying job. Good luck trying to find a job that will actually be able to support your living costs when your parents die.

>Good luck trying to find a job that will actually be able to support your living costs when your parents die.
I would be living even better desu

Nothing is realistic when Wenger is in charge.
>inb4 bid Mahrez for 40 mil + 1.

>Season ticket renewal time
>time to feed parts of the media B.S about transfers

You won't be saying that when you actually have to pay bills. Even if you're incredibly low-maintenance, you'll still end up having to pay a fair bit of money to survive.