I'm tired of paying more money for insurance so your fat ass can have more heart attacks

I'm tired of paying more money for insurance so your fat ass can have more heart attacks.
>Fat people should be taxed extra for being a burden on the healthcare system.

Attached: 6a53c589-eb98-4136-838f-a26b4215964e.jpg (600x337, 20K)

k

k

Don't use socialized medicine, retard.

aka k

>I'm tired of paying more money for insurance so your fat ass can have more heart attacks.
I'm tired of paying more money for insurance because there are fucking scumbags that have no jobs and get "free" healthcare.
>NEET people should be culled for being a burden on the healthcare system.

too bad

Found the fattie

Attached: iStock_000020595333Medium.jpg (1169x1642, 193K)

How did you know? :o

Fat people should be forced into labor camps

And I'm tired of my wage tax to serve death row inmates but I can't do shit about it either

Nice try, but I'm just tired of people thinking there's only one cause of high health insurance prices. People that mooch off the system are far more a problem than fat fucks.

This isn't an "I'm tired of" thread. What's the matter, are you upset that your father, lazy ass is being singled out as a problem?

Attached: crying_kid.jpg (204x204, 20K)

Yknow as pathetic as it makes me sound, if fat people really did get taxed, I think that would motivate me to stop being such a fat lazy piece of shit.

I mean I already am dieting and exercising every day. But that would only make me beast it faster.

tax fat people more?
then why not also tax retarded people, cripples, smokers, drinkers, people with stressful jobs, people with bad genes and selfish narcissists who make it harder for other people.

Why not give attractive people money, then?

Attached: autism2.jpg (630x485, 77K)

son of a gun

Fat people are lazy, selfish, worthless shitbags and you know it.

B-b-b-ut my fat ass doesn't go to the doctors or even have insurance..

What if I'm not fat though

Fuck no. Taxing people like that is fucking stupid and completely infringes on the idea of "freedom" that you faggots constantly boast about.

What you should do instead is stop having to pay tax dollars to obese related incidents. Thats it. Dont pay for the obese and let them see the hard way that their lifestyle is a burden on ONLY them. THAT is freedom.

If your retarded ass wants to eat yourself to death, or jam some fucking heroin into your arms or snort cocaine or whatever the fuck, you should have the freedom to do those things. Why should I care? Its your body that youre fucking ruining, not mine. True freedom entitles you to harm yourself if that's what you want to do. I cant nor do I want to stop you. But if you demand that I pay money for your fuck-ups, then yeah you can kiss my ass.

maybe uhh
maybe work towards mental evaluation first

Attached: 384.png (1034x593, 13K)

Get a better job if it's too hard to make ends meet when your insurance goes up by a hundred, you fuckwit. I make enough not to care what my taxes or insurance costs are, I'm so paid I can afford anything I could want/need even after the man loots my purse.

Capitalism is stupid. Americans are not happy, always complain, not healthy and work too much. Learn from enlightened countries.
If you think capitalism is good you are stupid, only key for success is team work.

Lol living in a third world country that can't afford universal healthcare

The problem with this reasoning is that it's the thin edge of the wedge. Once you go down that road, you run into arbitrary and vague cutoffs that have no good solution. How fat is "too fat"?

What about other unhealthy habits? Smokers? Alcoholics? Casual drinkers?

What about unhealthy or stressful careers? For example, ironically doctors have very bad stats for all kinds of bad things like suicides, drug abuse, stress-related illnesses. Should we disallow doctors from receiving health care?

There's no good solutions on any of these questions.

Shut up, commie.

Capitalism has its problems, plenty of which I can spend hours telling you about. But I'll tell you this, capitalism is a fuck-ton better than that bullshit you call communism.

I'm sitting high on the totem pole and have amazing insurance by American standards. Just because my income is disposable doesn't mean I want to give more of it away so unhealthy fatties can receive care as well. If you have a heart attack from being fat you should just die and stop being a burden on your family and the rest of society.

K

I have to poop

Attached: 385.png (1034x593, 85K)

fuck I forget how to draw

Smokers and drinkers are when they purchase their substance. Fatties so far only pay tax on "pop" in some parts of the country. Fat fuck food should be taxed for the problems it creates as well.

You selfish fuck, I happily pay some taxes or premiums to keep people from going straight somali pirate on my ass when going to the mall.

In japan they actually literally do that (sumo wrestlers are the only rare exception since it’s still a fairly popular sport and apart of their culture)

you know what, I'll bet the problem is these new anti-depressants

Attached: 385.png (1034x593, 117K)

So, you're still advocating that the cost is spread to everyone, in a sense. It's just that it's taken out when you purchase fast food , not in the healthcare. And, again, who decides on which food is and isn't subject to the tax? Only fast food? What about frozen pizza or hot pockets at the grocery store? Really, you're just shuffling the problem from one area to another, not really solving anything.

You cannot solve a "thin edge of the wedge" issue to the satisfaction of everyone.

And, it doesn't address other bad factors, like career. Also, what about ethnicity? Genetics? Income level? What neighborhood you live in? All of these things make a difference in health levels.

That's ok, fat people are tired of paying more for health care to pay for your big headed mongoloid incest baby just because you're conservative and don't believe in condoms or birth control when you fuck your sister.

Attached: redneck incest baby.jpg (450x303, 62K)

Attached: 386.png (1034x593, 117K)

>People that mooch off the system are far more a problem
You mean the dying? End-of-life heroics is a dominant cost of the USA health care system.

Nice try, but the poor people who mooch off the system are predominantly overweight. You see poor people have the problem of resisting instant gratification for long-term gain, fat people have the same problem.

partially agreed. tax more drinkers smokers and obese people without medical condition to be fat, only those that are treating their bodies bad and are easily recognisabled.

Not a conservative. No kids. Not having any. Try again, fattie.

Uh, communism isn't the Big Bad any more. It's what variation on capitalism works best. Just because it's not the capitalism of the "fuck the poor, bring back slavery" variety doesn't make it communism.

problem is things like sugar taxes aren't working. might work if every country does it so people don't cross borders for lower taxed shit food (it happens, depending on border distance of course). but then if everyone taxes sugar it just drives up prices, becomes the norm, stops having an effect. we need to tackle people for making bad food choices, living unhealthily. at some point we should tell someone who's a burden on the health system due to their behaviour that public or insurance funding won't cover their costs. send them home, they made their choice

IDK if this counts it was upside down

Attached: 387.png (1034x593, 103K)

nahh it's just a penis...

this is the worst fucking word-search ever

D:

ok well
I accidentally deleted it

i see sonic

ah no nevermind

Attached: 387.png (1034x593, 144K)

And that's what you get for using socialized medicine.

I'm gonna go now