One of the pioneers of cynicism and politically incorrect humor on the internet

>one of the pioneers of cynicism and politically incorrect humor on the internet
>is now a SJW who hates Trump and defends cuckoldry

What happened?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ccdeANvo2bg
youtube.com/watch?v=H4ThZcq1oJQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

All these shithead celebrities and youtube "stars" have the same Jew representation that suggest they bend to liberal views to further their career. Think about it. Who watches TV more? Minorities and woman. It makes sense. It's purely business driven but I think unlike actors, youtube "stars" are retarded and take the mindset seriously.

he got cucked

seriously, he probably "grew up" and thought his site should be a voice for his genuine ideas or something

he moved to LA and got indoctrinated

he's a sand nigger

He was always a SWJ.

I remember reading an entry on his page about how people complaining about immigrants stealing jobs were racist and stupid.

yeah Anna Akana was a little fun at the beginning with some feminist jokes here and there but now she's gone fucking sjw

fucking mixed races they always end up crazy

Liberal =/= SJW. Anyways all older men and women are still tied to the political parties and dogma. Only people 25 and under are fazed and angry politicians are close with lobbyists. Everybody else expects this and knows shit won't change, and still remembers conservatives being close-minded and freedom-hating. I blame Obama in letting people think a politician won't try to fuck them in the ass, 8 years and now voters think all politicians should be angels or chabge shit up.

To elaborate on conservatives being tards, it's a cliche that they would like to limit shit. Only very recently have SJWs (formerly just pussy uber-liberals who hated hurt feelings) tried to limit free speech and any hurt feelings, as well as talk about priveledge n shit. This wasn't a thing until sites like plebbit and tumblr came into being, and social media in general.

When Maddox started out conservatives tried to ban or limit access to "bad music", didn't care for gays (Reagan disn't do shit about AIDS/HIV), wanted to limit free speech, and were all around anti-freedom.

>Titanic music intensifies

>he doesn't agree with me on everything
>waa he's a SJW

But loving Trump is ultimate act of cuckoldry.

This. Only thing worst than a politician is a businessman. As long as a they make money, they won't get shit. Politicians are tied to constituents and can get replaced easily if they piss off enough people (Gray Davis, anyone?). And Trump fucked over a lot of people to make his money, yet neocon teens think he'll bring back jobs (to make less money to shareholders lol) and not run the country to the ground despite having no political experience.

Holy fuck this is like Ancient Internet shit here. Pre-Youtube redpill propaganda.

There should be an internet museum with historians to curate these types of artifacts, like baller-ass geocities sites and www.spacejam.com type shit.

When you broadly define almost anything as "SJW" then of course you'll find that people are SJWs. In actuality Maddox isn't politically correct at all and merely despises alt right inbred abortions the same way everyone else with an IQ over 60 does.

him being edgy was only LARPing

>IQ over 60 does.

So almost no blacks

I don't think maddox is wrong if it's consensual. Sure maybe a little pathetic but not wrong.
In my moral system consent is the only thing that really matters in sex.
But I still think it's funny to make fun of cucks that didn't consent to becoming cucks.

>Trump
>neocon

kek

leftists are so retarded it hurts.

being a cuck shows that you have a pathological level of self hatred to the point you want to be humiliated in one of the most embarrassing ways possible.

It's way worse if it's voluntary.

Being an authoritarian, nationalist, or religious is equally humiliating and pathetic though. That's the perspective you beta, weak Sup Forums retards don't seem to have. If you use the word worship, you are not a man. If you have loyalty to anything but a handpicked group of people, you are not a man. You are a tool. A "cuckold" if you will.

I think the explanation is that his schtick was always hacky, but back in the early and mid 00s is was a novelty and you didn't see anyone expressing opinions like that.
Fast forward to now and a Maddox is basically the common asshole with nothing special to say, also he started making money and consequently sold out because he doesn't give a shit, and he's also not white which factors into it.

Trump has surrounded himself with Neocons.

He supported Iraq and Libya and always talks about "knocking out" ISIS. Like all Neocons he also speaks very highly of Israel.

He's not a Neocon but he's close enough that it basically doesn't matter. Clinton was a straight out Neocon so Trump is better in that regard.

>he's not some edgy nu-right rèdditor, omg totaly le sjw
why don't you polniggers go back to le_donald and stop shitting this board with your cuck fantasies you niggers

>Collective action makes you weak

kek start your own country then. See how long you last trying to take on the federal government. Libertarians are so autistic.

phoneposter pls

>this dumbfuck thinks it matters

trump has no political ideas. he just does whatever is convenient for his ego at the moment. his circle is all smart wall street insiders and career politicians. they will play him like a fiddle. they will deregulate banks and give 0 shits about the environment and the rust belt blue collars. only alt-righters would be so retarded as to think they voted some kind of anti elite champion in the white house.

No he said that if you have a job that is at risk from being taken from you by an illiterate brown guy who doesn't understand english then you are worthless.

And he was partially right.

>hire bilingual manager
>can now hire unlimited unskilled Spanish speaking labor
He wasn't right at all unless you want to imply everyone in the service and manufacturing industries are worthless.

and he was totally right but polcucks got triggered because they all have shit tier min wage jobs

It's easy to take out ISIS

you just have to stop funding them like Obama has for the last 4 years

youtube.com/watch?v=ccdeANvo2bg

As for Iraq and Libya Trump fell for the same lies everyone else did. In retrospect it rutned out Bush (in Iraq) and Clinton (in Libya) were lying out their ass. It's one of the reasons the people revolted when Obama wanted to drag us into Syria over fake gas attacks in 2013.

Trump is the anti war candidate, and has been since the beginning of the race.

It's how he tore Jeb Bush apart.

youtube.com/watch?v=H4ThZcq1oJQ

>trump has no political ideas

Actually he does have some great poltiical ideas

>wall street insiders and career politicians

Oh like Bannon who is on record saying he wants to burn Goldman Sachs to the ground? Or Sessions who has been against globalism for decades?

eat shit, leftie Trump is the one who campaigned on bringing back Glass-Steagall, while you faggots were voting for the wife of the man that repealed Glass-Steagall, promoted TPP, promoted NAFTA, and has otherwise done everything in her power to destroy the world in order to enrich herself.

go die.

>nothing wrong with being a cuckold
kill yourself

He never supported Iraq, you can look it up, and you can just watch it.

>Actually he does have some great poltiical ideas

Holy shit, get boiled alive ignorant dumbfuck.

>the left is now anti labor
>they think workers deserve low wages because manual labor is "beneath" them

this is hilarious. Enjoy your political irrelevance.

IF YOU HAVE A JOB THAT CAN BE TAKEN BY AN UNSKILLED UNEDUCATED THIRD WORLDER MAYBE YOU HAVE A SHIT JOB AND ARE VERY REPLACEABLE

Don Cheadle detected

And these fucks like to talk shit about welfare when they're the biggest welfare sluts, depending on tariffs and subsidies to keep their shitty jobs that will get replaced by robots in 5-10 years.

>you deserve a low wage and low living standards because I demand it and this brown person will work for a fraction of your wage
>this is totally fine of course brown people deserve to be poor
>but Trump is the racist one

kek like I said enjoy your political irrelevance. It's so nice that all the neolibs are on the Democrats side (where they belong)

Shut your fucking gob you triggered polcuck I voted for Trump

>the people who pick the fruit I eat, carve the wood that shelters me, molds the plastic I drive in, dig the coal that powers my home,etc ARE ALL FUCKING SCUM I HATE THOSE ASSHOLES

You are disgusting.

When did I ever say that shitheel?