"I don't smoke weed"

> "I don't smoke weed"
> "I think weed should be legalized"

pick one

Well?

I pick the first one

bump

I don't smoke weed but think it should be legalized. Why was it made illegal in the first place

Sorry, no. I pick both.

why? I can't smoke because of my job but I don't think people should get in trouble for it. niggers already do enough crimes to be put away. making plants illegal pulls money away from arresting niggers for legitimate dindu activities

Used to be both.
Now I go to colorado and smoke it erryday but still go to work and am useful to society.

It's no more degenerate than alcohol.

I think it should be legalized for all people 25 and older like Canada's PM suggested. And I'd smoke it if I liked it, but it just makes me tired and hungry and I stay tired for like 3 fucking days afterwards. Not worth it.

They were using hemp to make paper. This would have put the lumber industry out of business, so the lumber lobbyists paid the politicians to make cannabis classified as a drug.

Get out we're full

Self bumping should not be a thing.

Then by all means, make hemp legal, just not marijuana

dumbass

You know what I'm talking about

And besides, weed is a degenerate habit pushed by the Jews

How about neither? I love weed, but you just need to look at Alcohol and Tobacco to see what happens when you have full legalization of drugs. What I mean is a purely profit-oriented industry which gives zero fucks about their customers, huge advertisement campaigns which specifically target teenagers and young adults, misinformation and even outright lies about health risks, and so on.

Prohibition of drugs obviously doesn't work, but the only reasonable way to deal with them (quite literally) is with proper regulations. Age restriction, quality control and restrictions on public advertisement are necessary from my point of view.

you sound like you're trying to fit in, you know?
lurk more

So what you're saying is that people who know a topic intimately know its social worth more than those who are ignorant of it?

How utterly flabbergasting.

Of course we all know how well the alcohol prohibition turned out, and who benefited from it the most while it was in effect, and who reaps the taxes from it now. But I'm sure that's totally different.

Teenage authoritarians in here. And they have the gall to insult Tumblrinas.

He's objectively right. The main people pushing for legalization are ethnic Jews.

Are YOU a jew?

Though id love to live there, my job isnt there, and itll be legal soon enough

>you couldn't possibly want a change to happen if it doesn't directly benefit you

The average American voter, everybody.

I don't smoke tobacco but I think adults should be able to smoke cancer sticks on their own time in private if they choose to do so.

What's so strange about that?

>Age restriction, quality control and restrictions on public advertisement are necessary from my point of view.
>a purely profit-oriented industry which gives zero fucks about their customers, huge advertisement campaigns which specifically target teenagers and young adults, misinformation and even outright lies about health risks, and so on.

one emerges from the other, Gunther

But what about weed?

bump

Thing is you don't.
But it doesn't stop you from doing it anyways.

That's impossible.

My point is, only stoners support legalizing weed. Bunch of degenerates.

>people on pol genuinely support legalizing weed

all the faggots coming over from Sup Forums really did a number on this shit place

If you think only stoners support legalizing weed then you're a fucking moron. Legalizing weed is the simply the right thing to do, it literally makes no sense to me why it is ILLEGAL to possess a plant that is non lethal and non addictive which can't be said for cigs or alcohol you brainwashed cunt.

Fuck off, you pothead Jew

Name one person who doesn't smoke weed that thinks weed should be legalized. I fucking dare you.

yeah lets all start our poppy flower gardens guys its just a plant XDDDDDDD

you are genuine retard weed does immense damage to your body but especially your brain and can literally leave you mentally crippled

I'll pick both, faggot. As long as alcohol and tobacco are legal, weed should be too.

cannabis is a useless plant, just like tobacco.
your "medicinal weed" is just a fucking meme.

> Serbia
> Knowing anything
mfw

They're also saying now it can fuck with your DNA. Oh well, stoners aren't of the best gene stock to begin with. While the kikes in the media say we need to legalize some anachronism from the '60s hippie era, what we really need is a serious eugenics program and a right-wing moralist revolution.

[citation need]
sage

It's impossible to pick both. One cancels the other out.

>eugenics program
exactly i wish we would make this mars colony a complete and total eugenics lab/study

better drink your booze u mentally enslaved moron

>another pothead that doesnt know the dangers of the drugs he uses
>wants other people to know things for him and teach it to him
you are genuinely disgusting i hope california sinks into the ocean bernout

I don't drink, pig-fucker. Go drink your dad's jizz

I've never smoked it but I'll give it a go once it's legalised.

It won't be legalized unless there are people who don't smoke it that support it. But there aren't.

There have been polls in my country showing a majority in favour of legalisation. The majority of my country are not regular marijuana users.

As a young person opposing legalisation you're just being contrarian. There's very little in the way of practical arguments.

> The majority of my country are not regular marijuana users.

They must be if they're supporting it.

How's your national day going Somalia?

Choose both options otherwise your wasted country will get more wasted

>a country of regular marijuana users

I hate degenerates that use drugs.

If it were up to me alcohol and tobacco would be banned as well.

There is no point in making it illegal
The people who want to smoke weed everyday do it anyway, might as well tax it
People who don't want to smoke weed don't
Our current state of illegal but not prosecuted has shown us no-one really gives a shit

[citation still needed]

I think it should be legal to jump out of 20th floor, even though I don't want to do it myself.
If you want the state to choose what's best for you instead of letting you decide, you're just a baby. Statist cucks should kill themselves.

Weed is what allows police officers to lock away millions of dangerous niggers.

I'd like to keep it illegal.

Both for me - whatever you put in your body should be only your responsibility.

Potheads let the media decide what's best for them

Same.
Only people who drink and smoke would complain but the next generation wouldn't give a fuck about not being able to drink and smoke.

I need some extra motivation to emigrate. You can do it NZ

How would lumber go out of business for not being able to make paper? Most paper isn't made out of pure wood anyway.

they should both be illegal or atleast limited

>fallacious argument

They still had a choice. If they make a retarded choice, it's their problem and if you want the state to meddle in their affairs, kys faggot.

I used to smoke weed pretty often. I have, as of now, stopped, cause I like my brain not to be numb.
However, legalizing production and sale could lead to interesting developements:
1) future generations wouldn't be as interested in it (in a lot of cases smoking weed is just a way to rebel)
2) you would take a fair share of the money out of criminal syndicates' pockets
3) you now don't have to have anything to do with dealers who could try to push stuff as cocaine or mdma on you
4) regulation of production could lead to less potent and "toxic" stuff.
5) DUDE WEED LMAO (ok I just ran out of points to make, there are surely some other things that escape my mind as of now)

We could make the world a better place.
Starting by eliminating these hedonistic drugs that offer nothing in return.

I sincerely think that only medicinal prescribed drugs should be allowed, and with extreme control to avoid abuse of strong medicines as drugs.

Australia is like NZ but richer.

I don't smoke and I think smoking bans are fucking bullshit.

bump

even if you dont support banning weed there is no reason to supporting legalizing it all legalization does is allows big businesses to buy it up peddle it and abuse it like pharmaceutical companies if you want to decriminalize weed thats fair enough i dont but it at least isnt retarded flat out legalizing weed is a monstrously stupid thing to do

This is pretty much correct.

I just want this shit legalized cause I can't stand the police nonsense around it fucking waste and brutality

Do you keep getting arrested?

I smoke weed, I think current legislation is fine and I think weed and smoking culture will be ruined by legalisation.

Come at me.

I oppose it because all the leftist and greens support it.
It is retarded but you have to oppose every piece of "progress" they fight for to not allow them to take over the culture.

Weed is illegal in 100+ countries. Are you saying that the lumber lobbyists managed to ban weed in all of them?

B-but I am doing it right now.

no he doesnt no one has been arrested for weed possession in the uk for a long time they give out cannabis warning no one and i mean no one is arrested for having weed

I smoke weed and don't want it to be legalised here. I also live in East Frisia ~30 km away from the Netherlands.

How do these "hedonistic drugs" offer nothing in return? They give pleasure to the users and serve as a basis for social bonding as in the case of alcohol, coffee, and too a lesser extent tobacco.

Never come here again

Weed should be illegal, because it turns people into lazy fucks. Also, it smells fucking horrible whenever it's smoked.

I support it for people who had serious illness/pain and need some comfort. I'm not going to deny them that. But just for normal people living their lives? Nope.

>Because I don't do something means I should think it needs to be illegal
I know burgers are dumb but come on.

normal people would never be lazy.
you seem to upset non normal people exist. they would still be "lazy" without marijuana.

>i take pleasure in self harm
>this isnt hedonism its bonding

you are slightly different from people who cut themselves to feel better in the sense that you are more stupid

because instead of just doing repairable damage to your dermis you are doing long lasting and permanent damage to your inner organs one of them being the brain the most important one you have

I don't smoke it, hate the smell, damn stuff smells like skunk cabbage. But I grow it, good for bartering.

Make me, Ahmed.

I will fucking drown your entire area and cause earthquakes
Also remove your goddamned windmills from our sea

I would argue that having weed legalised would reduce risk of exposure to harder drugs. I also think MDMA should be legal but that's still pretty out there it seems

If weed is legalized the few niggers in my country will have to resort to selling hard drugs and be like the chimps in US.

If you make weed legal you better invebt some new sports for these chimps to do something

False dilemma fuckstain.

I pick option C.
>don't smoke, favor legalization, OP can blow me

Option 1.
But why? What's wrong with not smoking weed and still wanting it to be legalized?

That doesn't make sense at all because THC free fiber hemp was never banned.

> sports

They can lift weights in prison

Glad you specified in the UK. I called the cops because some herion addict was looking for some fucker a few apartments down, but thought it was my place and thought I was hiding the drug dealer. I had an empty bottle of jack as decoration, cops saw it when they came. I shut the door to talk to them outside, tell them what happened. They dont care. Ask if id been drinking, said no.
Asked my age, said 20.
Shoulder slams my aptm. door, both cops search the place, find some roaches, I get possesion and underage drinking.
Public fucking defender tore their shit up, cause it was illegal as fuck, and my shit got dropped.
Im a blonde white and I had a fucking notebook when I answered the door, was doing homework.
Idk why im even posting this but I felt it needed to be told
I was also extremely respectful.
Oh ya and they.threatened to take my ex and I to jail if I didnt tell them where the rest of my "stuff" was.

Sorry this has shit formatting. Tired and mobile

>Sup Forums wants guns to be legal
>Sup Forums doesn't want drugs to be legal
wow senpai

It's less degenerate than alcohol

Alcohol is fuckin' dirty

Nobody can possibly think that way.