I will be committing suicide in 2 hours...

I will be committing suicide in 2 hours. I know no one cares and I don't expect them to since i'm just one random individual. I don't care about anything anymore since nothing matters everything comes from nothing so why care for it now. I can't seem to understand or connect to other people I don't feel like conversation even matters anymore and since iv grown to a emotion that makes me feel worst all the time so I guess that's my queue to end my life since nothing ever will matter we are just a small spec in a ever growing universe that we will never truly understand. I just don't care to write anymore so goodbye Sup Forums

Attached: image.jpg (800x450, 190K)

Yo. don’t do it mate. Depression is temporary, trust me. Life will get better, you just have to wait.

hope you have a pleasant time going out. Remember that only you should decide the fate of your life.

lol suicide thread post your best SUICIDE Sup Forumsros

Lol. Probably shouldn't.

if you commit suicide your gay

what's your method?

I hope you change your mind.
I'm just one random individual too. For your sake I hope there's something on the other end, because it's sad to end it prematurely if there's nothing more.
Things can get better, I don't know if it will, but it could.

I'm feeling the exact same in regard to not being able to connect to others.

I think it has to do with our upbringing. Probably single motherhood and being poor/let down by her and others in your life.

Having this influence you through the vulnerable parts of your life literally changes you. Your brain learns to protect itself by not allowing anyone/anything to influence it in a meaningful way. This dulling of your senses is what I think is getting you down.

Knowing this you could either accept it and move on, or end it. I don't really care, it's not like we have a connection of any sorts.

Goodbye

Wanna talk?

Heroin overdose

Ur dad a lesbian

Doesn't Matter

Never go out with a negative k/d.
Join the Utopian Brigade if you want a goal to live towards. People like us is the reason it exists

Doesn't Matter in the end nothing was ever anything and it all exist human perception so it doesn't matter.

Could anyone post a cost/benefit ratio of having OP around? Curious what he does for humanity.

I was once in your position with a gun next to my head, but i got through it and have progressed to a state where i am nourished with so much dopamine and a good sense of seratonin. Ill admit i have a dissasociative disorder, but god i feel amazing. I know you can do it, but no one but yourself will change that. You must mold your path to the lift you want. What you need right now is psychiatric assistance and care

Attached: 1520957451228.gif (328x198, 1.34M)

Why would you suicide? Go do sth. everybody's afraid of bc. of the dangers and get your thrills there, m80.
I mean, what's the worst that can happen? You'll die? You'll do that anyway if you an hero.

Any chance I can talk you out of it? You say no one cares, yet here I am. =/

Attached: HbK1GcD.jpg (592x413, 27K)

I don't care. We all die some day. Shit happens. Go fuck yourself. One last asshole in the world, someday i'll join you. As will everyone else reading this. Seeya, faggot.

Attached: shrug.gif (350x310, 1.92M)

I'm a very stubborn

DONT DO IT! you'll be a hell of a lot happy u didnt once u come out of ur slump. Ive been there. Dont do it

What about this makes you care? You don't know me the feeling your having is from emotion.

What are fun things to do in life? Tell me.

Gentoo

watching anime

I know i dont know you but i was there before and i know that you'll be so much happier if you didnt do it.

Once you stop being depressed you can live your life and enjoy all that comes along with it

I'm not just depressed I'm completely love insanity I have no emotion for anything I love the thrill.

Basically this. I was admitted into psychiatric wards 4 times for attempted suicide and life is a great gift i am taking advantage of by living it to the fullest. There will be days where I am down, but i am defined by my willpower to keep going in this mysterious, yet simple life we all share.

Attentionwhore is attentionwhoring

Attached: tumblr_inline_n2z10wnPoC1s31pko.gif (500x273, 477K)

Yes I am a Attentionwhore!!!! I AM THAT

It´s just a simulation bruh, chill the fuck out.

Welp i'm going to cut it short I managed to save up for 75 mg of heroin I am pretty sure this will kill me. I'm sorry for wasting your time Sup Forums goodbye

Every time I think about suicide I immediately change my mind, cause the idea contradicts itself.
Let me explain - if you're willing to end your life, it means you are ready to sacrifice literally everything, but if you are determined to give up everything -
it's the most liberating feeling ever. You are free to do whatever the fuck you want, do things you will enjoy, completely diminish you problems, take unlimited risks - you have nothing to lose (remember, you wanted to kill yourself anyway). It's catch-22.
Leave your house, leave your life, sell whatever you have, buy a ticket to south of Thailand or somewhere nice and live in a beach hut. If you don't have money fuck it, just get a job as a fisherman or a dishwasher part time, who gives a fuck, then spend your free time eating coconuts and fucking trannies all day.
Life is what you make of it. Make something, you have nothing to lose.

Attached: OD-BF399_KRABI_P_20150211163118[1].jpg (749x499, 124K)

75g? stupid shit, only if you OD on purpose, if not you can suck dicks for ages.

bla bla bla haven´t read the text you are a fag

End it, you spelled cue wrong dingus.

>your

please do kill yourself

Just do it pussy we got too many faggots anyway i'm gonna kms no friends no life uguu bitch you got internet prob some food and if u can pay for net you not that poor bitch ass faggot just end it all noting of value was lost on this day.
Also this is bait and you're real life pussy ass faggot who can't even suicide.done

OP i dont suggest it
But if you are definitely going dont forget to stream it

Also send me money
Paypal.me/4chinyo

Don't listen to this guy, he just wants you to be a failure like him. I believe in you, user. You can do it. Livestream pls

OP can you already go kill you annoying little shit

god speed op, i hope i will get some courage to do it myself sometime instead of being miserable for the rest of my life.

So many newfags in here trying to tell u it gets better, OP it dosent trust me make sure to do a flip when u do

Do a flip faggot

peace bro

Attached: 1494455914483.jpg (484x474, 30K)

Read again: "75mg"
Have fun OP- if you have allowed for you

>living my life to the fullest
>shitposts on/b/ looking at trap threads and hearing faggots committing suicide

Whoa, what was your life before? Sucking hobo cocks for a piece of bread? If lurking Sup Forums has been the peak of your life you might want to reconsider suicide dumbass

rip

he is living the dream

Meant to

what is te uptopian brigade?

I member i had a phase where everytime i woke up my head felt heavy and my chest felt like there wad a vaccuum sucking all the will to live out of the rest of me. It felt dreadful woke up and i couldnt shake the feelings or thoughts of "whats the point of waking up" "why am i alive" "whats the point of living" . Turns out i had 1 too many near death experiences and my head was just spooked despite having never felt like that before. I had to find natural remedies like herbal teas and also had to seek spiritual help, take that any way you will. Come to terms with your mortality and move on

Dude. Its not worth it. If you cant help yourself get help. It sounds too easy but it is. There is always someone who will help you. Who will care for you. Even if you think theres no one theres always someone even if you dont know. Fucking talk to someone. Its just isnt worth it. Unless you fucked or killed a child or something like that. If thats the case fucking anhero already. Its sad and i know there are some kind of emotional crisises that you think you cant get through. Just went through one. Think more about it. If you want to kill yourself take your time and if you are sure you really wanna do it. Wait. If you really wanna kill yourself theres enough time being dead. Think about life. Maybe you will regret it

What's your favorite song/album OP?

Attached: Snail.jpg (750x562, 59K)

Attached: images-75.jpg (334x441, 16K)

No you lazy asshole. Start researching or invest in neural sciences so we could transfer out mind to a digital format and "live" eternally. Plenty of breakthroughs await in genetic research too, increasing lifespan to thousands of years. Don't be a defeatist and at least try to prevent your mortality.

Attached: 1508666379128.jpg (210x240, 7K)

Can you stream it plz?

No im not saying he should sudoku u misunderstood. Im saying just deal with the fact that u got an expiration date and keep living life.

stop fapping idiot

Attached: 1509808332836.jpg (640x640, 87K)

bump

Attached: 1520964831447.png (100x100, 2K)

yet here you are attention-whoring. and no, you wont. faggot.

Attached: at.gif (400x300, 1.5M)

What an hero

if ur birthday was 3 days ago then dont do it we already talked about that...