Weed/hash price comparison between countries b/read. Also general quality, and preferably from the street...

Weed/hash price comparison between countries b/read. Also general quality, and preferably from the street. I know u legal fags have it made! Irish fag here, €50 for 4 grm, pic related

Attached: IMG_20180313_190249.jpg (1858x1810, 1.35M)

Other urls found in this thread:

dutchamsterdam.nl/2065-high-potency-marijana-hash-reclassifed-by-dutch-government
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Some pollen (average grade resin) €50 for bout 10 grms, a lot smoked off that of course

Attached: IMG_20180313_194556.jpg (1750x1571, 1.15M)

swiss guy. 10 CHF per gram. mostly good.

>pollen
In America we call that shake.

For weed? That's pretty good bro

U smoke resin much in the states?

amerifag reporting in. 100$ for half an ounce of kush.

Yessir, not too sure about illegal states but here in California we smoke everything

I've being reading about Colorado, trying to convince the missus it would be good spot for summer holiday, water parks and shit for the kids... And I can stay high as fuck all day trying out all that lovely weed and edibles and what not

Thems be nice prices!! Ah Ireland's a fuckin rip off for anything, property, booze the lot!! Used to feeling the burn at this stage...

Fellow irish fag
about 50 for a gram in my town 30 if very lucky and hash is dirt cheap

Attached: sdasd.jpg (205x246, 5K)

50 a gram, shit that's steep dude, I'd imagine you're mostly on the hash so!

Amerifag here
I usually pay $60 for 7 g’s of primo shit

Attached: 3D0B4D8C-02F0-496A-99F5-DE07D4E108BD.jpg (734x800, 104K)

Which state u reckon has the best weed reputation, Cali?

I’d go with Colorado, shits rediculous out there plus prices are low as fuck if you go to the right places

American here, I pay $15 / gram, I'm aware that I may be overpaying, but I buy from this really cool chick who sells good shit and is willing to smoke me out fairly often.

We call it keef where I’m at, shake is just the bits of bud and shit that falls off the nugs in a sack.

eastern europe poorfag here, it's around 15eur per gram

russian fag in St.Petersburg.
I have the cheapest drugs. 14Usd per 1 gram of hash/
when buying from 5 grams - discount
12Usd per 1 gram amphetamine
52Usd per 10grams amphetamine

Don't buy in grams, but it's about £200 an ounce where I am (illegal), the guy's I know can get some mind fuckingly strong Russian Rocket fuel but the average street bags are crumbly crap that tastes like dirt.
Moving to a country that doesn't cuck me for life because I like to have a drink and a smoke.

60L bag of Jack's Magic £7, worm shit free, south facing window free. So £7 per year.

No I smoke hash

Sounds fuckin great, I'll probably still be scoring my smoke on the street when I'm an OAP smh

That's where Im at man, $20 for 3.5g flower, $15 for a gram of hash with tax

That stuff is straight green leaf material, not keef

Yeah I hear you, my prob is 2 kids (with 2 mams) and a shitty mortgage! Doubt I'll be upping sticks for pastures new anytime soon. Prob why I smoke so much kek

Hash and resin basically mean the same where I'm from. Yeah I know keef, that pic I showed was just pollen, its a type of hash, so so quality

Denver here. Got all this, plus another 100 mg bar for 96 because my dispensary is half off on your birthday

Attached: IMG_20180313_145505.jpg (1920x1080, 893K)

I feel you man. One more year and I'm out of this hellhole, untill then I'm smoking untill I forget where I am.
Any recommendations on countries? Current plan is Canada or legal states in Europe.

40 EUR is at least 6 gram in Denmark.

Attached: 20160310_230346.jpg (5312x2988, 1.15M)

8€/g here. Illegal too

*kief

R$5,00/g for shit quality weed
Feelsfuckingbad

This, I'm in Denver and I have a dispensary that has 160 oz of really good top shelf

Here in Spain, I can buy 10g of good pollen for 22€

germany here : 10€ gram hash or weed goes up to 30€ for best quality from holland.
Amphetamine 10€ g
Cocaine 70 to 150 € depends on quality
xtc 5 to 10 € a pill
mdma ~ 60 € g

My wife even got me a dab rig

Attached: IMG_20180313_150156.jpg (1080x1920, 697K)

Haha that's fuckin brilliant, I love it! Ireland needs to be dragged up by the scruff! Of course we won't do shit about legalising it until everyone else does...I won't hold my breath. Slightly off topic, do people mix tobacco with their weed, a lot of docs and shit I see ppl roll pure weed, especially in the states. Don't really see that where I am..

Canada supposed to be great spot, can be chilly as fuck tho!

That was really bothering you wasn't it

Eastern Europe, weed 15€/g, coke 100€/g

yes :))
i'm the douchebag type stoner

>Moving to a country that doesn't cuck me for life because I like to have a drink and a smoke.

I feel you there, the UK is so shitty for its laws and taxes. Its only gonna get worse with Brexit too.

I carpool with a guy who grows his own. He throws me a couple grams a week for gas money.

Attached: a24WmKe_700b.jpg (640x697, 104K)

You see it sometimes but most of the time its just the weed

Attached: IMG_20180313_150629.jpg (1080x1920, 605K)

Thank fuck, I can't stand heat. I've only been able to snow bong once here and it was fantastic.

Anyone know what Canada prices are like per ounce?

Haha, kk. Spell the word that means like 2 lines running side by side, equal distance between them. No cheating! Its easy, but a fucker to remember to spell sometimes when baked

southern ohio
10 a g chronic 5 for brick
hash 20
dabs 20
edibles 5-10

160 for an oz of chronic
90 for an oz of brick, 60 if i can get a ride to kentucky

*Laughing* because my country has the best and strongest weed and it's legal. The Netherlands ftw

10 euros for a gram, pretty good weed.

Britfag in Gothenburg here. I get about the same, but for 600 SEK / €60. Get 10 grams for €100 so usually buy bulk infrequently.

Brexit could fuck us poor potato niggers up too... sadface.jpg

Paladin

i only remember it because all the stoners i talk with are super interested in the history of weed, and it's origins are arabic.
parallel?

Yeah I've been, like 5 times haha

Near Detroit.
10$/gram. Pretty hard price. Some nigger might try 15/220 an ounce but no one's paying that. Ann Arbor has some amazing weed. What's funny is there's no dispensaries in the White suburbs but as soon as you hit Detroit city limits there's tons. Telegraph Road has some tiny ghetto ones that are amazing. One is in an old Burger King. I saw a working gas station with a dispensary in it. Still some bullshit to get your medical card.

Norway, €50 for 3g weed. If its brown, €10 for 1g. if ur outside of the capital the price rises about 50%

Fuck you all, 20€/G for weed in Finland. Its fucking absurd how expensive it is... But quality is top notch at least from where i buy.

Wtf
I'll give u a clue, it rhymes with car and tell

holy shit RIP you guys

I had a bubbler that looked very similar. Same colored rings.

Yep...maybe it just gets me kek

*Laughing* Because the NL is going to ban the sale of 15%+ and I had to walk 2 blocks to get this

Attached: IMG_20180313_151155.jpg (1080x1920, 635K)

In Finland if you buy 10g, you are lucky to get it at a low price of 180€

I get 3.5g of dispensery weed for $20 in Oregon. Pretty good shit

Attached: 3658C8D3-D4D6-446C-A157-04DAC7E156EB.jpg (640x1136, 109K)

110 for my last oz, 100 for the previous.
Weeds cheap as fuck here. 3 different sources all under 150 an oz.

i feel you dawg, i get fucked over by legitimately when I'm boned

Nice. What %?

In America, weed is free.

How about having your own plant?

14gs top shelf for $110, NY

Well fags, this was my first thread on here, been lurking for bout 2 years. Anyway some people chipped in and all in all I'm going to consider it a run away success! So I'm now gonna celebrate with a nice fat jay and a sheet of xanax' broke ass generic brother gerax kek! Peace out bros

Bring me 20 of those, ill pay you double the price and still i win money if i were to buy from streets

they arent going to ban it idk where you read that but it isnt true

100 for a half of this

Attached: 20180226_200335.jpg (3547x2359, 1.64M)

Usually 30 grams too. Never under 28. I dod buy a half for 65 this weekend but recourses where low.

i've always wanted to try but how do u get seeds?

dutchamsterdam.nl/2065-high-potency-marijana-hash-reclassifed-by-dutch-government

$20 for 1/4 oz.
Not far away you can get a $50 oz.
Legal retail price.
WA, US.

Beta

If you get caught you are in shithole, but im thinking it. Just need to find a good place... In this apartment simply no

is it sensimilla?

The whole country shot itself in the foot and half the population wants to take away the bullet before it was fired and the other half is just ignoring the festering wound. No-one, not even David Davis, actually knows how to remove the bullet in real terms.

Its a big joke really, I'm just trying to gather enough funds to be on the right side of the upper/lower class divide when the country collapses. I'm already seeing it around town, crime is on the up due to no work for the unskilled labour force and there's no social help from anywhere to sort it. Do NOT want to be in the lower class bracket when the shit hits the fan.

Attached: 38740_that feel.png (750x750, 20K)

Maybe 10 years ago... You guys shit the bed by banning tourists from smoking THE EXACT SAME TIME Colorado legalized rec marijuana, good call, thanks for all the $$$$$$

I don't know about Finland, but in America seeds are often legal to possess as they do not contain psychoactive properties and are not a drug.

However, *obtaining* the seeds can constitute an attempt to manufacture, so...

I did spliffs when I was hankering for a joint. Because
1. I'm poorfag
2.don't know how to roll, so I use a cigarette roller and a filter.
3. They look more normal, and smell less. better than a pencil joint or one-hitter on the job.
4. Spliffs aren't common here. A lot of people don't want to smoke that so you keep more of your weed.
5. It tastes pretty good and burns better then the tight penners my dad rolls. I use wetter, more aromatic pipe tobacco. Fuck cigarette sheet tobacco.

old news didnt go trough

Attached: old.png (524x128, 12K)

its still fun for the people living here, in colorado you dont get the quility the people here get

This strain is only 19% but I like it. My last bottle was Purple Hindu Kush that was like 23%~. Was also some good shit. Filled my glass blunt with the Hindu and me and the gf got wrecked on the way to get Chinese. Eating good Chinese while stoned to the bone is amazing. Would recommend

Yeah I used cigarette baccy when I was young, wouldn't go near it now, just use rolling tobacco, amber leaf blonde is pretty good. I might roll a little Pinner of pure weed after this spliff, just for research purposes naturally

Tourist can smoke only not at all shops, do your research

Germany
10€ for 1.0
with 100€ i get easy over 13.5
Mostly very good quality, sometimes not really worth smokin/payin

Colorado sounds deadly, I read about the canna camp, you get bud and breakfast kek And they have the canna-bus so u can smoke and see the sights...ahhhh

$35 for 5 grams. Hollywood

Attached: 9C942268-F594-42E3-9F9A-6BE5020D9071.jpg (2048x1633, 1.22M)

>a filter

You do know that the filter catches the THC in the smoke, thus removing some of the potency of the weed right?

If you're looking to use less weed, invest in a piece (bong, pipe, bubbler) so you can use less weed without having to worry about the side effects of tobacco.

Washington state, US. I get 1g joints from my closest weed shop and they're $5-7 each depending on the strain, always 24% or more thc. I know it costs a bit less just buying regular weed in larger amounts but personally I just prefer less mess and not having to roll my own.

Lmao 20 dollar for 4 grams

All that touristy shit is overpriced. You'll get the best and best priced weed from the smaller, less flashy dispensaries.

Attached: IMG_20180313_153337.jpg (1080x1920, 819K)

Of course the missus wasn't to keen when I suggested it for a hold, she wouldn't know fuck all about the states, all she wants is NY for the shopping or Florida for universal studios and that shite

Nice! Good shit yeah?