Look carefully at pootin in this video. Do you see macho, alfa-male, saviour of white race, one who can start world war...

Look carefully at pootin in this video. Do you see macho, alfa-male, saviour of white race, one who can start world war? Or you clearly see timid pathetic omega, who desperately trying to catch sight of the superior one?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Npf_Svzl2_0
youtube.com/watch?v=mSxo9-Z5Ki0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I only see americans acting like middle schoolers once again, no surprise.
Americans are the cancer of politics; scratch that they are just cancer.

The later

It must be hard to be Putin.

If you want to know who is winning

just check to see whether Assad is still around or not.

He looks like a timid little cuckboi being bunched with the other 3rd world leaders. Ignored and out of place. How can babushkas stand behind this "man" ?

What do you see? Through your Slav-vision? Tell me.

He just wants to drink his drank without being rude

This, if he drank it without wating for obama to finish his jesting the world """"news"""" would be all around that "evil nazi racist putin doesn't wait for anyone to drink etc etc".

Fuck Obama. Why is he even at whatever bullshit this is?

>putin

>alpha

One of the funniest things seeing Putin x Obama photo-ops is that Putin ALWAYS tries to show some form of peace or cooperation with Obama right at the beginning, only to get completely snubbed and left sitting angrily, EVERY time.

Obama is just butthurt that Putin always beats him in geopolitics. I still don't know if he hates Russia or the UK more though, he's really one petty president.

I looked at it twice (first time to find Putin) and yet all I see is Obama being a cunt.

My girlfriends family is Russian, and they clink glasses every single round and they wont drink until they clink with everyone. In this scenario Putins just trying to be polite, it was shitty for Obama to snub him.

Believe me Im sure each of the leaders at that table have their own reason to dislike him but I dont see the point.

Why do you clink them just say SKÅL and raise them

Nigger, what I see is this.

Based Putin would paint the room with their blood.

in other words....

"Why don't you notice me, senpai?"

I don't get what obamas problem with Putin is but it makes him seem fucking retarded because every time one of these 'snubs' happens its always Putin trying to be civil and Obama ignoring him

But I think Obama is an absolutely shit president so maybe I'm biased. Putin is playing him by making him seem rude, not to mention all the other ways Obama just fucking fails at foreign policy

>Americans

Fuck out of of here. None of us want to be associated with the Muslim in Chief Obama. Most of us cannot wait until that faggot gets his ass out of the White House.

Isn't your country cucked?

>male suicide rates
>women have the better jobs
>men die like 10 years earlier than women
>women are the main wage earners
>20% muh religion of peace
>cucked enough to fall under a communist dictatorship

It's feminist utopia

H-holy shit...
You guys have to stop...
Memes should not be real yet you keep meming them into existance
JUST

Fuck off Vladimir

youtube.com/watch?v=Npf_Svzl2_0

Obama showed some compassion, he didn't want obliterate, but show who this pootin really are.

Typically nigger can only get passive-aggressive. At least Putin can say 2 words without a teleprompter.

youtube.com/watch?v=mSxo9-Z5Ki0

At least he participated in debates, can you imagine debating putin?