ABORTION SHOULD BE LEGAL EVERYWHERE?

ABORTION SHOULD BE LEGAL EVERYWHERE?

Attached: 1520817805735.webm (202x360, 370K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/22ZdKVTDyVA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Only under specific circumstances.

stay mad kid

So mad about a thing that is a choice

yes

>IT'S MOVING THEREFOR IT IS A PERSON THAT DESERVES RIGHTS THAT FOR SOME REASON SUPERSEDE A WOMAN'S RIGHT TO BODILY INTEGRITY
yeah, no

Like?
Its the womens body, she has utter control over it

I don't think abortion should be allowed. If it is the man should have a say. I could have a son or daughter right now. Fucking whore women, ill never have the kid that could have been

No one deserves any rights, abortion is a good thing because its mostly shitskins that use it.

Yes it should be. Would you want to be a rape baby, Mongoloid or have a teenage mom? Or having to take care of deformed or retarded siblings when your parents are too old for it?

No it shouldn’t unless the mother will die then it should be allowed it’s not her body it’s another being not a part of her that they are killing a man should have a say about his seed and if the baby has Down syndrome or something grow some balls and take care of your child no matter how fucked up it’s gonna be you fucking pussy

JUST LIKE GUNS

For the have to kil the baby and the mother. Like a colateral

No.

rape
fetal abnormalities

AYY LMAOOOOOO

Freedom of Religion also includes freedom FROM religion.

Crazy Christians need to quit imposing their personal religious beliefs onto the rest of us in secular society.

Banning abortion only gets rid of safe abortions

Not another being until complex brain function starts.

Yes, it should be legal and freely available

>Killing babies is bad, people should be forced to face the consequences for their reproductive irresponsibility
>God fucking religious nuts make me sick! Her body her choice fucking NAZI

Get dat fetus, kill dat fetus

youtu.be/22ZdKVTDyVA

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 99K)

Yep.

>SUPERSEDE A WOMAN'S RIGHT TO BODILY INTEGRITY
So a woman should be allowed to terminate her pregnancy a week before giving birth because she decides motherhood would be too much work? How about a couple months after giving birth? When it's too much work for her then, can she just cave its head in with a fucking rock because it's too much stress? Wouldn't want to deny her that choice and supersede her rights to her body and life, would we?
You need to draw a fucking line somewhere, and when the baby exits her vagina is a stupid and arbitrary point to do it. First trimester abortions are fine with me, but anything after that seems like you're killing another human to dodge responsibility.

Depends if you want to have an actual debate about the topic.
Not what you want or what’s convenient.
But based upon actual constitutional principles of whether it is lawful or not

Trees don’t have brains neither do bacterium but we kill them all the time and we consider them beings and alive along with rodents there brains are so small that it can barely be considered a brain but they are still separate beings

Attached: 0E9E4D69-68A5-4CDD-94C5-AD48A07D19F0.jpg (1252x1252, 189K)

>you need to draw a line somewhere
birth

No, fuckwit. Anything after first trimester is prenatal murder.

yes

it should be mandatory

And those organisms can function WITHOUT have the need for some one to take care of them every minute of the day.
Talking from experience, its horrible to live and grow up with a veggy brother.

now i feel bad about fapping to ops post

Neither the woman nor the child survive an ectopic pregnancy

you should be aborted

good news!!! you're a daddy!!! great huh???
now, we should really discuss your financial contribution....

Yes it should, people have a right to their bodies. Also, what they do with it has no effect on me personally.

Attached: 037.gif (500x364, 1.49M)

fucking catholic church

>ABORTION SHOULD BE LEGAL EVERYWHERE?

no, it should be obligatory.

Only religious-fags and the conservatards who buy into the conservatard psuedo-inteliectual crossover discussions with religious-fags that care about this shit. Used to be only catholics but their cancer has spread all throughout the diseased mentally unstable dimensions of conservative ideological thought. The only thing conservatards have going for them is gun issues because I like guns.

Yes. Fuck that shit. Its just a parasite

It should absolutely be legal everywhere.

someone please think of the children

>pic related, my son born prematurely

Attached: anigif_enhanced-buzz-24742-1358446741-2.gif (288x216, 261K)

yes and I wish my mother had aborted me

43 states have laws prohibiting late-term abortion (late-term being after the beginning of the 2nd trimester) and 4 of the states that dont have laws protecting health-care providers for refusing to preform abortions they deem unnecessary or immoral

so stay mad nerd but at least try and get some general knowledge of something youre so against. 'B-B-BUT MUH FOX NEWS SAYS JESUS WONT LET ME INTO HEAVEN IF I SUPPORT ABBORTCHINS'

Kill them all. God will know his own.

truth

Only people I know that has had them was white women with white men , it should be ok if someone was raped or a birth defect, but it’s mostly done by women that hoe around

Yes.

This question was already answered.See Roe vs. Wade. Also, kill yourself faggot.

It's a mercy killing if you ask me, this world is already filled with too many fucktards as it is

Attached: Canine (172).png (588x727, 306K)

yes and mandatory for niggers of both varieties.

All niggers should abort their future criminals. Would make the world a better place.

Attached: fuck-you-nigger.jpg (600x600, 38K)

Only to niggers

Yes op you faggot, stop asking dumb questions and graduate

wasn't that shown to be CGI animated?

Are you a rabbi ?

Sub 100 IQ and sub median income people should be sterilized.

She does have the right to her body, but not the right to the life inside it.

Wew. lucky that wasn't in place when you were born, eh?

>projecting
Wew.

>projecting
wewew.

Just make the morning after pill available at all vending machines. No more need for abortion.

Yep, right up until the spinal cord connects to the brain stem

It should be free for non-whites. Also free if the father was non-white.

I WOULD"VE HGAD A BROTHER!@

>NO U
We get, you're just mad you'd be castrated.

> literally projecting
wewewew.

ayy lmao

Your tears are delicious.

Fake

Sure, whatever. But we should legalize stem cell research.