Do grils like normal traps In real life I am a firm believer that traps are not gay but do women like these qt bf

Do grils like normal traps In real life I am a firm believer that traps are not gay but do women like these qt bf.

Attached: images (4).jpg (512x288, 14K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8weQuqU6aWg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I love qt traps

I do remember a girl saying she likes traps more because they are feminine or some shitm

Yeah I thought since not everyone is 100 percent straight or gay trap qts must be hot shit but they are rare so maybe we don't see them often outside of anime.

But are you a gril??

I have a vagina if that's what you want to know. How do I know if there are any real qt traps to find tho

My gf wishes she had a South Korean sissy trap to fuck in the ass with a strap on. So yes, some girls like traps.

This. Have never found one. He’d have to be down to get pegged tho

Must abolish recaptcha

There are a lot of traps that like girls, but revealing that feminine part of themselves is probably a pretty scary task, so I can understand why it would be hard to find one to date

Traps are a fetish for both genders, and most women won't date a trap because they like getting fucked and traps dicks hardly work on HRT.

I've seen quite a few closet lesbians dating traps.

>everyone who dates a trap is closet gay

As long as he’s willing to use a toy when his dick isn’t up for it it wouldn’t matter

I know a trap that wears makeup, long hair, female clothing, and breast implants and fit. The same one also has girlfriends and a 17yr old son. Fucking weird. I feel bad for his kid.

Traps should just be labeled their own gender, called "gay"

As a trap that prefers girls, this is very true. I'm not trans or anything but I like to dress up and be cute, and the thought of ever revealing that fact to a girl is terrifying. I feel like most girls wouldn't be into it at all

really hard to believe your a trap when you aren't even trans. You're just a cross dresser

If I was a trap I would maybe suck the strap on dildo at most a penetrative undertaking would definitely take me some time to consider. are there no people who just wanna cuddle ~~ lossless virgin

How would I get into contact with traps like you?
Do you use any app or something?

I want to dress up too but never can dare the most I do is a loose pink long super dry T shirt(half sleeve) and a red shorts. With hair longer than average but not quite Bob. I really want to try a female dress

not him, but some dumb women, like yourself, get on grindr and label themselves as ftm. Then you put yourself in the trans section with traps galore. Good luck, stupid slut. Don't forget to inhale some helium.

Attached: 231313131.jpg (251x201, 7K)

Traps and trans will have maybe a big intersection on Venn diagram but trap is not a subset of trans some androgynous people are not androgynous (archaic definition ). They just have a balance of traits from both mainstream genders.

Is that Randy Taylor oh my

Well I suppose you're not wrong to call me a crossdresser but "trap" doesn't just equal "trans" so that's the word I use

I don't personally use anything that would help me meet up with people irl but a lot of people use things like fetlife

I am super surprised by the amount of girls that seem interested in traps, what is that you like about them?

trap = passable. Hence "trap". Not sissy dude who wants to wear his wife. Definitely not hating, just being blunt, you do you.

Can you show a picture of dress qt user?

ehhhh wear his wife's panties.

Attached: sofie_dossi_3_ourrbb.png (640x514, 240K)

yeah, best looking trap.

Attached: 2c30d434e688609acc5c77ccef1f9668b608a87e_full.jpg (184x184, 7K)

More a character that you fell for and can't recover after discovering the truth that is however what my male bran thinks what do the females think not sure they seem to be into yaoi shit.

This is how I used to feel except reversed (girl who crossdresses) I’m sure as a guy it’s a lot harder to find an accepting girl than it was for me to find a guy since it’s more accepted that girls can wear guy clothes, but they exist. You’ll find a nice girl who’s into everything you are user. Don’t give up hope

Traps are cute af makes you realise you are partly faggot trash.

I like "wear his wife" better, that's kinda deep

>
>I like "wear his wife" better, that's kinda deep
Deep indeed

Are ftms hated on Grindr?

>he thinks traps are for girls

hahahahha oh kiddo

Before her name was Rose, it was Randy. She has a big cock. Probably bigger than yours. JS

Attached: 1518558172921.jpg (500x667, 56K)

For the record, this is me

Ye, I haven't decided if this is a good pic or not yet but I like it

Attached: 20180313_134706.jpg (955x1578, 870K)

Is that really a trap or is this a meme

No, I just hate women in general. Oh, I looked it up for you, and apparently women are.. most likely allowed to use the app as cis. In my personal experience, I've only seen ftm, but it's not limited to that - I don't think. Some fags might hate you for it, and maybe other trap chasers. I dunno tho.

Both

Oh, nice. I'd rape.

Do you go out in these?

meme. You can't attain this perfection as a 30 year old dude.

Attached: 5245252.png (1201x679, 900K)

I am not attracted by the looks user but something says his personality will make up for that big time.

youtube.com/watch?v=8weQuqU6aWg

Thanks...? Lol

Absolutely not, I'm just a regular guy as far as anyone knows

>likes dick irl
>is not gay

Wrong.... her name is Rosemary Lisa Wolfe Gotto. She's a biological female.

And she was in her 20s in that video every pedophile's dream.

You just crushed the dream of many gays.

I was actually disappointed she was not a boy because that would make her a much better trap but you can fuck so not that bad either. No not me I shall die as a kissless virgin but at least I will die knowing the peak of human kind.Only 10/10 qt and now she has tits too so has downgraded a bit but still supreme. If you know anyone that even comes close please share.

Thanks user. If I get desperate I might give it a try despite the hate

Oh, wow. I've learned something new today. That you're a colossal faggot.

Attached: maxresdefault (1).jpg (1280x720, 39K)

No problem, sweet tits. Post more.

Attached: 240px-Homo_card.jpg (240x342, 19K)

I mean, you're a big gal. Who cares about a little hate.