W/ Westworld Thread General

Reminder Edition

Also fuck William for making Dolores cry.

Old thread

first for bernarnold fucking confirmed

STILL NO SNEK
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Okay, \W/. Time for the final question. Tell me, have you ever questioned the validity of the shrink ray theory?

Teddy gets cucked even when he's not in the episode

>Bernard is the only host that completed the maze

Finally a good episode.

I questioned it the second we say the laser transmitter.

What did he mean by this?

>OP is a Teddyfag
He's still getting cucked, man

Honestly, timelines and Bernard-is-host AND Bernard-is-Arnold got confirmed tonight.
So I don't even fucking know, it may be true.

I have no fucking idea what is happening anymore

>Bernard was just another "test" that the board of directors sent Ford, and Ford had him replaced like he is doing with smokefu

I like this theory better than Bernard=Arnold. Because we see Bernard talking to his wife, even his wife didn't know he was a host.

Why doesn't everyone carry guns in this facility? They obviously don't think these things are people.

LOL, no.

It's literally just the retelling of Genesis and Garden of Eden.

>Ford = Lord
>Maeve = Eve

RHYMING POTTERY

Who's Adam?

Carry-on and car aren't part of the west.

Ok, this series pulled me in, but if it turns out at the end that "we're all in the matrix maaaan" or some stupid shit, I'm going to be pissed.

Calling it.

Bernard isn't Arnold.

Bernard was an employee who started getting too curious trying to make Dolores sentient, so Ford had him killed then replaced with a host.

Notice that the Bernard prototype is flesh with muscles and everything, compared to youngFord and Dolores prototypes who are mechanical like first generation hosts should be. We know that the flesh and blood hosts came after the mechanical ones and meant to lower costs.

How is MiB William if Delores saw old MiB when she first killed a dude? And even has the wound she got from the farm when she first meets him and asshole??

Am I a host?

Blood for the blood god is what's happening.

Elsie's caller id pic is super weird.

WHERE IS PISSFU!?

The highlighted words are real life words that hosts are designed to not recognize.

>car
>It originally referred to any wheeled horse-drawn vehicle, such as a cart, carriage, or wagon.

You don't look like anything to me

Does this confirm that we aren't living in too far in the future or on some other planet shit?

William

How did William & Dolores become my least favorite plotline?

No, more like eve=Dolores, Adam = William. William will eventually figure out all humans are hosts thanks to his feels for Dolores leading to the fall.
Maeve is the snek.

They all trust the coding that stops them from rebelling.

The host brain is probably dismissive of the guest's context, which is referring to a modern car.

Well then Bernard has not been ever there llike Ford said.

Isn't that hong kong or some chinese city?

You guys got BTFO.

William creampied your husbando's waifu 30 years ago.

Logan

>Adam
>A dam
>a Dame
>a prostitute
>Maeve confirmed for being Adam and Eve and therefor a hermafrodite
Shut up.

>AND Bernard-is-Arnold got confirmed tonight.
Nope, not that part.

Timelines too. Nope.

How was timelines confirmed?

You see him talking to his wife BEFORE he was killed and replaced.

>tfw you have to kill your milfu

>Le love wins meme

Little plot progression over the last two weeks

Dolores is a semi sentient fleshlight, William has fallen in love with his fleshlight.

Dats what I was thinking. Unless they just paid off some chick to talk to Bernard or programmed a host to assume the role of his ex-wife, but that's too boring. The host that Ford was making is 100% gonna be smokefu.

>timelinefags can't explain this

repostan

>Bernard-is-Arnold
No that wasn't confirmed at all you moron.

Is there somewhere i can watch episode 7 before midnight? Like where can I find this shit online? Fucking gay I could find the whole season of GoT before the episodes actually released on hbo but i cant find westworld. Where are you all watching it?

Because you feel bad for poor Teddy BlueBalls.

she dead

TINY
LITTLE
NIPPLES

/r/megalinks

What if Ford created Arnold to help him build the first Westworld?

Arnold/Bernard was the first to go sentient? Do we have confirmation Arnold was human?

Scenes with Bernard and Dolores in the room and last scene of 07 cannot be from the same timeline.

>It doesn't feel like anything to me

It is a very real possibility, especially because

Isn't he making a host version of Theresa ?

Bernie serial killer host confirmed

jeezus

Dolores was the first blue print they showed. Could she have been someone real once too? Remember when she asked if Ford was a long time friend of hers and he said not like that.

Shrink ray only makes sense if the Mesa Hub were shrunk, too, which would mean that everybody shrunk down is permanently working on it, which seems to forgo the entire point. It seems unlikely.

Yeah I've seen it, what does that have to do with timelines?

y not?

What is the symbolism of Bernard taking off his coat and tie before killing her? Is he merely protecting his clothing or does it mean more?

More like the other way, ford probably was the first conscious host he killed and replaced Arnold.

>Arnold is dressed in black
>he is also black

Is Arnold the MIB?

sounds like, that or ellese

She unbuttoned his pants in lighting speed. You JUST KNOW that she wanted some BWC.

he's just taking his coat off so a. it doesn't get messy b. it's easier to move around and land good hits

no symbolism, just tension buildup

So are the Bernard-is-Arnold people saying this photo was just a fake?

For fuck's sake, this again?

Look, I'll try to explain it again, I'll give you examples.
>Dolores has a gun in the drawer
>voice in her head says "Remember"
>cuts to MiB and Dolores in the barn, MiB says "Why don't we reacquaint ourselves? Start at the beginning."
>cuts back to dolores but NO GUN IN THE DRAWER
>cuts to Will

>Trevorbot drags her to the barn
>sudden MiB "Why don't we reacquaint ourselves? Start the beginning"
>she shoots Trevor, runs and meets Will

>wakes up in the woods with a gun in her hand
>turns around, sees Will, gun disappears

>is in the train
>Will and Lawrence disappears
>tells Arnold-voice "I'm coming"

She is remembering. The present timeline is the one where she is alone, she is retracing her steps from when she was with Will. The past timeline is when she is with Will.

I thought about that, but it seems people know Ford in the real world, but not Arnold, so I don't think so.

Therefore, Ford had to have been human in the first place. There's still possibility he was replaced.

It was confirmed when ford showed Bernard that pic of fords dad. Bernard as Arnold is in the picture but can't see himself

It's not fake. He just couldn't see Arnold on the right because of his coding.

>they didnt let us see her chocolate tits

ill never forgive them for this. we see maeve's tits every episode now but we cant even see this girl's tits once?

I've got to say, that looked at lot like the secret lab in the cottage that Theresa got killed in.

Even Delores's chair is there.

it's implied that at the very least arnold was a match to ford

if a guy like that kills himself in westworld you better believe he's gonna leave some heavy shit behind

No, just that Bernard couldn't see himself in the photo.

>william is seduced by the park.
>basically betrays dolores.

>want to scream at screen
>"WILLIAM, TELL HER SHE'S A ROBOT! TELL HER GODDAMN YOU!"

The theory is that Arnold is on the right, and since RobotBernie couldn't see his blueprint, he can't see himselft there.

The man in the middle is Ford's father?

no face shot = body double

post thandies bush

the guy in the middle is just one of the first hosts ford and arnold made

the conspicuous gap on the right of the picture actually contains arnold, but bernard can't see him since that would be a self-awareness danger

It's not fake, but Bernard is scrubbing information from the photo because it conflicts with his established worldview.

I think she probably was either Ford's or Arnold's lover/ex-wife.

Isn't smokefu Theresa? Well that's who I meant.

This show is basically the Usher II chapter from The Martian Chronicles

this

thank you voice of reason user

At this point I think everyone is a host. Arnold is the only human mentioned. He created some hosts including fired he usurped his position. The cycles have been going on for an eternity, all humans were eventually killed and replaced with heists, the world has already been conquered silently.

There is a space for Bernard on the right. He just can't see himself in the picture.

Ford says that's arnold but it's really fords dad.

>So Berny is a host build by Ford, but he knows about the Maze, and is telling other hosts about it as part of the routine Turing Test questionaire, but Arnold is the one behind the Maze subplot... so...

Arnold is Ford confirmed. This also means that Bernard was misleading Elsie and her astronomy questions regarding the host that smashed its own head in.

I think Arnold is known in the outside world, just less so. MiB mentions him, and also on the Discover Westworld site they mention him in their history if you ask.

Too muscular.

It is the same room retard.

No, a real photograph. Ford on the left, Ford's "father" robot in the middle, Arnold on the right. It's like people guessed: Arnold didn't look like anything to Bernard.

and what about MIB

I still think Ford is a host in that photograph. His posture is too unnatural. The other guy is Arnold. Arnold IS his father because he created Ford.

He'll show her she's a robot when he cuts open a host to show her the insides

Wouldn't there be fucking Wikipedia pages and numerous images of him on the internet? The employees would fucking know if one of the founders of the park was re-created as a host to work with them. Arnold = Bernard is fucking retarded.

just an FYI. Logan and William have never met Maev. So if you fall into the different time period theory, then the hosts he's talking about aren't Maev and Clem. They'd be completely different.