youtube.com/watch?v=9l3VePGR-QA
nationalreview.com/article/367903/white-ghetto-kevin-d-williamson
youtube.com/watch?v=st5mo4siHJ8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

my descendent :)

youtube.com/watch?v=9l3VePGR-QA

read
nationalreview.com/article/367903/white-ghetto-kevin-d-williamson

For me it's core Appalachia(eastern Kentucky, and southern West Virginia) or nothing

>is it really that bad?
Just only have to watch this video as a European. This is not Syria, this is the US.

youtube.com/watch?v=st5mo4siHJ8

>poor obese rednecks

oh my

how do we fix Appalachia?

Are Americans ever awake?

no

we just don't like talking about appalachia. especially appalachians

We have jobs we have to be at all fucking day.
Not me though.

Here's some comfy Appalachia

appalachia is kind of like eastern yurop. it's a place that you can make look really nice on the surface. it's very white, relatively safe, insular AKA "based", and the scenery is beautiful. but then you dig a little deeper and you find out it's an impoverished shithole filled with a borderline retarded populace.

Don't forget the meth!

Nice
But why does it suck and why does it keep sucking?

No major industries other than coal mining

They have always been sort of a backwards, less educated people as a result of simple geographic isolation. For a while they made their living mining coal but now that the coal industry is gone and never coming back they live on gubmint gibs and spend their days smoking meth and drinking mountain dew. Why will it keep sucking? Nobody worth a shit wants to move there and the people who are already there that are worth a shit tend to leave as quickly as possible.

Maybe they'll one day all leave and then we can just admire the scenery.

There are lots of touristy spots where you can rent a cabin. You can get some where you don't notice anyone around for quite some distance. We ignore them just fine already.

sasquatch.png

this fuck appalachia

more the appalachians than appalachia
geographically, it's a beautiful region

It's not so bad here in Pennsylvania. The memes don't really ramp up until you're in West Virginia. Pittsburgh is actually defeating post-industrial stagnation, believe it or not

>The world is making fun of us again