Well Cruz wants less than the death penalty, he'd rather spend all his life in prison

Well Cruz wants less than the death penalty, he'd rather spend all his life in prison.

Why? What's so fun in prison that he'd rather spend his life there than to pull the plug?

Attached: cruz.jpg (273x185, 7K)

Other urls found in this thread:

encyclopediadramatica.rs/High_Score
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

he's a dumbass. no matter how shitty his life was its a zillion times worse now. He should have killed himself. Or better yet bought some weed instead of a rifle.

he's probably gay

>coward that shot kids is too scared to die
who guessed

unlimited butt sex

17 counts of murder?

Nah, he's getting the death penalty.

You can live pretty well in prison as a well behaved wife. He has a pretty face. He can keep himself fully shaved head to toe. Once you come to terms with it, it's very sexy to be so aggresively desired.

He'd rater have 17 murders, but why? If that was me I'd accept to die at an instant.

He's been living in fear of dying for roughly a month now. I'm not surprised.

What's so scary about painless death?

What would you pick user?

I'm a vet, I give a shit less about how I die. I also understand my reaction is unusual. To your average person there is nothing scarier than the thought of their own non-existence.

kid was going to get a huge inheritance. just needed a way to invest it and he'd be set for life
i cannot fathom the depths of this man's stupidity

Three letters:
B
B
C

Seriously though... $800,000.
Dumb fuck

Didn't think people were so scared of painless 100 percent certain death, specially in his situation.

If he got life prison without chance of parole, would he ever see that money?

I'm trying to understand why he's clinging to life so much.

They get British tv in American prisons?

Yup.

Death penalty is illegal in Florida

I miss public lynchings
It really brought the community together

Attached: 1442733660176.jpg (662x684, 37K)

Apparently not if they want to kill him.

This. Justice, no matter how ugly, should be done in the light of day for all to see.

It's not 100% though dude, lethal injections have been fucked up in the past

Well now you know better.

I thought it was based of shooters not to take their lives. Now when a shooter finally doesnt they call him a coward for not taking his life.

How much money spend the US goverment to have alive a criminal per year. And you calculate the he is going to live like 60 years in prison aprox

Win/win situation. If they fuck it, you're free to go.

This. He'll be getting a lot more sex in a week than you virgin losers will get in your whole lives. He's as ugly as a rat, but they overlook that in prison.

Attached: 1519565924146.jpg (502x640, 32K)

Don't you know anything about The High Score? You're supposed to an hero at the end for bonus points.
encyclopediadramatica.rs/High_Score

Shit you're right, the guy's a retard

No where close to high score my fellow user. Virgins tech was at 32

eeee pobrecito, la rata rica

The URL described exactly what I was talking about. Not my fault you didn't read.

Ah Cho, that does not feel like 10 years ago

Fuck ur URL faggot im not reading that

weeds for faggots

Multiple studies have shown the death penalty results in higher costs, not lower.

Then quit trying to continue the conversation as if you know what I'm saying.

it extends the time to receive pardons, new exonerating evidence, and explaining why he did it
tl;dr your situation can change while you're still alive

Attached: Gvu7Qkr.png (583x584, 658K)

this.

since when?

He's a kid himself thought

So how did you end up a faggot? Eating daddies cummies.

They just need to declare themselfs crazy to ruin your sunday public execution

he wasn't a kid when he took the lives of 17 kids

he wants 17 murders without pardon. How could he get out of that? Not murrican so dunno the system, pardon.

Then you're doing it wrong.

Thd trial should cost the same to determine guilt and assign punishment either way.

After that the cost should ideally be the cost of a length of rope and the hangman's wage.

some new school shooting or something?

Yeah but studies are just that, studies. There are multiple studies that show that the world is flat. The Earth is round.

Endless appeals and he'll get his wish.#USAJustice

not from weed thats for sure, faggots who need drugs to feel content shoud just kill themselves and stop bringing down society with them.

Aftermath of thebMiami one, he's making weird proposals that don't make sense.

He’s a pussy that’s why. Just because he pulled a trigger doesn’t mean he’s not a little bitch, he’s probably crying himself to sleep every night, sobbing with his bottom lip constantly quivering.

no, he was caught mutilating Dr.phils tiny dick no hes in jail

Unless he can unmurder 17 children nothing of relevance will change.

That's the good thing about death, it doesn't discriminate.

the what? not american, so some shooting in miami?

lol probs getting cucked. narrow minded fag

good stuff

theres a free gym and all the cock you could want

this. genuinely uplifting

The last school shooting that happened in Miami, this boy got the death penalty, they want to kill him. He'll admit the 17 murders only if he instead gets charged for 17 murders without a chnce of parole.

Now we're wondering why he wants to get buttfucked in jail.

Even at pre-trial, trial, and post-trial, a capital case is much more expensive. The only way to make it less expensive is to violate or strip rights. Which, I think we can all agree, we shouldn't do. If someone supports the death penalty, so be it. But it's more expensive.

Hopefully they don't successfully get him killed before he can reveal how he was programmed, drugged and set up.

Same reason that religiotards forfeit their dignity by believing in an invisible magic floating faggot in the sky: fear of death

most people would choose life over death even if it's a miserable one.

Then something is set up wrong and probably so someone could line their pockets.

All you faggots do realise prison will be a way worse punishment than death for him?
>Pic related
How he'll spend most of his days.

Attached: 1499980829951.jpg (355x355, 36K)

I don't need drugs to feel content, they're just a nice bonus. I know plenty of people who smoke every now and then and even some hardcore stoners who are very intelligent and motivated

i imagined you chuggin from a jug on your rustic porch and yellin that like some hickweed.

Ye, most people are retarded.

>He should have killed himself

He probably would have if his shitty rifle hadn't failed. But then it did and he hoofed it.

>always bring a spare

Not unless he's secretly gay and enjoys it.

Your limited imagination is your concern.

I'm guessing you're not that intelligent but really think you are.

No, it's because the Constitution guarantees certain rights. And in order to uphold these rights, capital cases require greater effort and scrutiny. This results in higher expense.

Survival instinct. Read a book nigger

Even gay people probably have days they don't want to get raped, user.

Attached: 1514476241922.jpg (483x604, 63K)

>capital cases
this kid is the result of capitalism not the cause

people can thrive in a controled environment when they don't know better how to behave by themselves. Also, being locked up is scary, but not as much as death, anything can still happen. I wouldn't kill myself either.

He'll quickly regret it when Bubba enters his back door.

I don't see how there can be ambiguity or reasonable doubt in this case.

Trial should have taken a matter of hours at the most.

Do you really not know the difference between capitalism and capital cases?

>anything can still happen

like daily rape, nah fam, im pulling the plug. Would order some chicken tendies with mom's spaghetti as the last meal.

You need to be rational user.

Prison rape happens a lot less often than is portrayed in the media. Most sexual intercourse is consensual, and he would make a fine prison bitch.

You fell for the bait retard

You don't have to be a pussy. If you fight, you get locked up pretty quickly, worst thing that can happen is death, it's a free roll. You can also just do something inside to get locked up in isolation for life, read books, watch TV and paint.

If you include rape statistics for prisons, more men are raped than women in the united states

Probably counting on the same broken system that couldn't catch him with a dozen warning not being able to keep him in.

Attached: prison-escape-night.ad192f6b7840f37a7ec48bd9cd1b2b0a.jpg (655x320, 44K)

>being this dense you think they get TV in seg on maximum security prison. Lmao they get NOTHING. Literally nothing, no books, noi pencils, nothing.

Yes, some cases are a lot quicker than others. But in the United States we have the right to due process. That means that in order to guarantee we all get fair treatment, we have to ensure everyone does, even when it is an open and shut case. The state must always meet its burden. When the state has an understandably very high burden when it seeks to take someone's life. It's not just about Cruz. It's about you, me, and everyone else. The state must always meet that burden to the fullest or none of us are safe.

Death penalty cases require a lot more in process than other cases. I'm happy for it. If I'm ever prosecuted for something I didn't do and could die as a result, I want that high burden there.

People fear death; most consider it the worst single punishment a person can endure. It's programmed into every cell in our body, woven into the fabric of our DNA to fear death above all else.

I, however, can't imagine fearing death more than life in jail; i'd rather they slit my throat right in the courtroom than spend decades behind bars.

As long as you are alive there is always a chance to get a pardon, or some shit. He is young, laws change, politics change. If you die there is no hope left.

Sup Forums is a nonstop tirade of stupid shit. Would you really be surprised if they meant it?

Eh, lost productivity of 17 dead individuals, why not add 60 years of prison expense onto the system?

I get your point user, I'd still choose death tho.

There's an if to everything yu listed and even if, you're gonna die one day anyway, he had a good roll.

They have to fail 3 times before you're allowed to live.

Who here recons he's still a virginee?

So it's pmuch 100 percent. I'll take it.