What happened to anonymous, did it just die or well hidden...

What happened to anonymous, did it just die or well hidden. Does anyone still have ties to it or info on ops or a chat room or anything.

Attached: 8334653A-1AA4-470C-873D-17315DEB93C0.jpg (585x494, 65K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DNO6G4ApJQY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

You're a fuckin faggot bro.

yeah man, im in the secret room but we use only decrypted messages and if you want to join you have to solve cicadia

>totally legit

Got co-opt by the Obama administration and now posts on facebook supporting blm and feminist rallies.

I know it’s fucking stupid to post on a public website but I want to do something this world is going to shit and I have what I need to do it with a group or without it I just wanted some information

Anonamuse is at war with Andy Sixx. Or so i hear.

Attached: 296CED02-BF11-44C5-82B8-503E1F11681E.jpg (900x480, 97K)

there's nothing you can do and anything you have in mind is fucking retarded and won't have any beneficial impact.

who gives a fuck?

go outside and volunteer or do work with charity if you want to make a difference

it sounds like you just want to suck anonymous' dick and not actually do anything worthwhile

You don't need some stupid b fag chatroom to make a difference. If you actually knew anything about net sec you'd be in Vbox instead of asking how this shit works.
Kek

We are still here. We are working. Expect us.

>What happened
Board clamped down on raids and doxing and related activity. Hard to have lulz together with that happening.

Anonymous = (of a person) not identified by name; of unknown name.

The Anonymous is not an organization of people, it is anyone and everyone. You are anonymous, I am anonymous. That is the reason they say "We have no leader".

Now you know that the anonymous could be anyone and everyone, I will explain the quotes; "We will never forgive. We will never forget", this is meant by some people might accept an apologie and some people won't. The same thing with the "We will never forget" quote, some people will forget and some people won't.

If you think that anonymous is an organization, put Vendetta's mask up in your ass.

RIP Billy Herrington AKA Anaki.

Attached: 51QXJR225KL._SY445_.jpg (314x445, 44K)

it is

not the true anons though

you need to be competent to change the world. that is why we use the puzzle as a filter for competency.

there is a group of anons called anonymous who are anonymous but still organized.

This is Legit¤
tried out last summer, but i sadly didn't qualify

Attached: wallpaper-164836.jpg (1600x1200, 506K)

they imploded, the main players turned on each other some sold out completely and worked for the feds to bring the others down, All that remained were the smaller fish who couldn't organize a piss up in a brewery. or groups using the user nomenclature for their own ends and are nothing to do with the original causes and purpose.

Same thing that happened to Sup Forums. It became 'cool' to belong and cancer set in.

It got divided by a couple of zeros, Obama and Clinton. Sorry

the last thing i heard they messed up with mexican cartel ...
thats maybe the reason they vanished now.

Attached: swedish.jpg (300x300, 21K)

This is the most likely and rational reason so far.

niggers that look like that really give me the creeps

Stay right where you are.

Somehow things soured once the FBI took a dim view of the LOICs being fired up to DDOS PayPal that time... IRC chat logs proved to be damning... people flipped and turned State's evidence. Ugly, ugly, ugly.

it's gone because this website is swarming with stormfags.

Free sign up here at fbi.gov

what are stormfags?

YouTuber here. Lemme tell you what’s up homie. The hardest thing about being a YouTuber is survival. To survive you need to have consistent uploads. To have consistent uploads you sometimes need to really scrape the barrel for content that sometimes isn’t entirely relative to your channel.. but sometimes you need to fill in a few minutes whether that be for watch time or to insert multiple ads.

Look at channels like Jason A or Secureteam10 for example.

Anonymous is just a couple dudes (possibly even one guy) making revenue.

Jason A appeals to the less educated side of YouTube (people who are only recently learning about the Illuminati etc)

Secureteam10’s target audience are those who will watch fake and badly edited “UFO” vids but also their views are generated from reccomendeds due to the blatant use of click bait that of course still works today.

Anonymous is basically the same shit.

You’re welcome xoxo hugs and kisses!

Everyone is now a fed and a major drug addicted depraved faggot thats what happened.

Attached: sabu.png (728x380, 751K)

>he don't know about the secret raid board

newfag

>Anonymous is just a couple dudes (possibly even one guy) making revenue.

Attached: the_laughing_man_by_westwolf270.gif (224x168, 168K)

Sup Forums the change you want to see

My bet is on Anonymous being random people on Sup Forums
I checked the website, and it is a clear fake, since it has no organisational capabilities.
I do not believe Anonymous is a vigilante organisation, I think they are just righteous and very, very bored people on Sup Forums and some other boards.

We are on the internet, with a encrypted connection:
We are all anonymous here.

This is my OC

Attached: 321B653D-FF8A-4531-A64D-92CE8437ED76.jpg (2754x1705, 1.07M)

Attached: who is 4chan.gif (250x333, 1.1M)

Newfag shit that's hopefully gone forever.

I find em talking sometimes in random threads there

FBI assraped them.
or rather got others they assraped to assrape them for them instead.
may they rip in piece if the aids hasn't killed them yet

Read the book “hacker, hoaxer, whistleblower, spy” by Biella Coleman. It takes a good look at what happened to them up until like 2012-13 or so.

Free Jeremy Hammond

If you where that competent you would know where to find what your looking for
Good luck

This. When they threatened Sabu with taking away his nieces, of whom he was legal guardian, he flipped and started taking down the big players. In fact, the FBI basically gave him carte blanche to orchestrate antisec ops. This took out Topiary and Barrett Brown, I think Jeremy hammond, and a bunch of others. The FBI essentially carried out these hacks and then fucked everyone involved.

Came from a neo Nazis website that is not worth naming.

He’s probably using the public access computer at the library.

Yeah I thought of that too. I just came to the conclusion that nobody really cared about them in the first place

Anyone can be part of anonymous but if you mean the guys who were expert hackers and brought justice I think they got caught or committed suicide by gunshot to the back of the head courtesy of the government

>What happened to anonymous
The whole V for Vendetta videos were never from a group, it was just some cunt in a suit and a mask talking about shit who had no ties to anything.
The point of being anonymous is that you're not using a handle etc, people would do their own thing and it was done by user, nobody was claiming responsibility for it, nobody was bragging about it to their friends or talking to the press.
However everyone missed the point of this and went out "protesting" (wearing a mask and standing in a crowd) or saying things like "we did X".
No nigger, YOU didn't do shit, an user found an exploit or copied a load of business cards that weren't secured, or they found an email where all recipients names were visible and shared that.

It's like that scene in Mr Robot where the fsociety group is partying about the global company crashing, they had nothing to do with it, some ran around with brass balls trying to claim glory for it, but ultimately they knew fuck all about hacking to start with.

Anonymous users are still about, but the "Anonymous" group that gets mentioned in the media or whatever will get wheeled out whenever something happens to scare middle aged women into thinking someone is going to change their facebook profile from private to public.

pretty much dead, all thats left are a bunch of posers. people who
>dont spread the truth
>feed propaganda
>arnt anonymous
those people who wear those masks, who are standing on the streets with signs. they're in it for the image, all they're gonna do is put on a mask and talk. fucking faggots

Attached: UNADJUSTEDNONRAW_thumb_e2.jpg (95x124, 4K)

> we are legionaries disease

Doesn't exist, sorry pal.

Your blindness is no excuse for blame anonymous.
> Who gave Putin access to relevant hosts?
> Who "installed" Pepe and D.T.?
> Who let the libtards blame themselves?

Start thinking about the power of silence

Attached: 9714_preview.jpg (199x300, 15K)

bump

What happened to this version of 'Anonymous'? The ones that lived on the /i/nsurgency boards on the alt chans? There only seems to be /baphomet/ left now.

Vid related.

youtube.com/watch?v=DNO6G4ApJQY

Attached: 1477631703979.jpg (660x495, 68K)

They're all busy now that they're in college.

this, really. wish mods would chill

luckythumbs @wickr if you want to join. He will show you the light.

anyone have that screencap of a fat dude wearing a anonymous mask and a mock of the slogan? expecto patronum

u decide ur own involvement

It'd be nice if they just went back to fucking with Scientology.

Attached: cartoon_kevin_spacey.jpg (350x350, 98K)

i seriously doubt there was ever an organized thing such as anonymous

Attached: 4chan.jpg (240x97, 5K)

Attached: f0f.png (597x242, 207K)

thanks boys, always makes me chuckle

>Hello fellow kids