Was it cold blooded murder or self defense?

Was it cold blooded murder or self defense?

This is Chasity Dawn Carey a bail bondswoman. She shot man in the back when he tried to escape through the window after she put on a ruse to catch and bring him to jail.

she did not have a concealed carry permit, nor was she a licensed armed bail enforcer.

She just walked free...

Anyone else see the video of her gunning a man down and admitting to it?

Wtf is wrong with this picture..?

Attached: Privilege bitch.jpg (800x600, 68K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ok.gov/osbi/documents/SDA_LAW_BOOK.pdf
liveleak.com/view?t=sWHu3_1520896480
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

We don't know what happened off-camera. She said he reached for her gun.

He clearly didnt reach for anything but the window. She knew he was running and shot him as quickly as she could. It was cold

just another example of america's fucked up gun/legal system

i feel sorry for you guys, to have to live in such a shithole

Women on average receive much lesser sentences than men. They're also less likely to reoffend.

A lot of Amerifats spend much time thinking about shooting someone. They have to train in the use of firearms and that brings them into contact with fear-crazed moral cretins who think about killing every day, while dressing it up as pragmatism, patriotism or realism.
Put someone with that sort of head in a situation and there'll be an unnecessary injury or death.
Thing is, you can actually see it if there's any footage: the person who decides to use lethal force just because they have a chance to, it shows.

There was no ruse. She called him to her work, a bail bonding office, because she was revoking his bond for his failure to follow the bonds stipulations (ie stay in the state - he was going to Florida).
He attacked her in her place of business. In Oklahoma you don’t need to be a licensed conceal in your own home or business.
Since he attacked her, his protection was forfeit - as far as she knew he could have been trying to get a firearm from his vehicle and return to kill her and her son.
Glad she was aquitted of any wrong-doing.

he just was a nigger, and a perp
nothing of value was lost

She's a woman. Of course she's not guilty. Feminism ftw.

I just watched the video, there is no way that was justified. As soon as he started to exit the building, he was no longer considered a threat.

>he could have been trying to get a firearm from his vehicle and return to kill her and her son.
He COULD have been going to get in his car, drive to a weapons cache and come back and kill everyone in the whole neighborhood.
Better shoot him in the back.

>We don't know what happened off-camera. She said he reached for her gun.
If you watch the video dude get pushed over by her desk which has the gun in it, he is climbing out the window and she opens the draw of her desk, grabs the gun and shoots him in the back you idiot

Kek

You can't shoot someone for something you think they might do. It doesn't work like that.

happens all the time, bro

>He attacked her
He stood up and tried to leave and she pushed him multiple times until he tried to go out the window. if this guy wanted to attack her she would have been a bloody heap on the floor

He was white

Andy Sixx was waiting outside the window to clog his throat. She couldn't let him have that log

Attached: 1518300894758.jpg (1176x1633, 122K)

You apparently don’t know how our Self Defense Act works.
He attacked her in her place of business. She felt in fear for her life and her son’s - that’s all the justification we need according to our law.

White people get away with everything. On one hand, I'm happy that a white guy got killed, but on the other I feel cheated that she got away with it. They should both die, along with as many other whites as possible.

>he attacked me in my place of business
nope
>he went for my gun
clearly he did not, she had to get it out of the drawer to shoot him
>fuck it i was scurred
Murkkka

Except he didn't attack her. I saw the video. He clearly moved to the door, reached around behind her to open the door, and got shoved. When he realized she was getting violent he went for the window. In the mean time, she goes to the desk, grabs the gun, and murders him.

yeah, tell that to

>He attacked her in her place of business.
Only he didn't and there is video evidence that he didn't. The guy didn't even push her back she she shoved him multiple times.

>white people get away with killing other white people because they are white

Okay tyrone

>You apparently don’t know how our Self Defense Act works.
and neither do you do some research on reasonable force

absolutely. shitty six figure salary. pool and hot tub. sexy latina wife. kill me now.

>The state medical examiner reportedly said the bullet entered Williams’ lower back and exited his upper chest, which is consistent with being shot while bending out a window.
So how in fear for her life was she again?

dude thats just you tho

you might be ok but your country and the rest of your countrymen are shit

Attached: 1520655880428.jpg (508x513, 33K)

in comparison to what?

idk any number of prosperous european or asian countries

Hey nice digits you got there, pal

in my country we have free education, free healthcare, no crime and we dont hate each other like americans do

>in my country we have free education, free healthcare, no crime
and what imaginary country is this? because literally no where is crime free

>prosperous
>european
pick one

Its not free you idiot, you pay for it in higher taxes.
-europoor reporting in

Antartica

we have crime but hardly any, im from finland

norway is the wealthiest country in the world

but you pay smaller amounts than people in the US

people in the US pay high taxes and still dont get education or healthcare

Yup - they were in her place of business, he attacked her.
End of discussion.

Jury disagreed with you. Too bad, move along.

Yes you can with our law. You have to feel in fear for your life or someone else’s and you can use lethal force.
Don’t like it? Too bad. Go live in California. Better yet, England and enjoy being raped by Muslims.

Jury saw the video too and believed otherwise.
Case over, your opinion doesn’t matter.

I’m a licensed SDA instructor for Oklahoma. I know exactly what the law says and doesn’t say. It says nothing about reasonable force.
It does say that if you are in fear of your life or someone else’s life, use of lethal force is justified. Also you don’t get the option to shoot to wound or scare off in the state - you pull a gun, you better intend to kill them because you feel there is no other way.

It was enough to convince the jury.
Case is done, regardless of how you feel, it doesn’t matter, they decided she was innocent.

Define high taxes, i pay over 50% of my income.. usa is higher?

No USA is less than that for most states and tax brackets.

depends on where you live

and besides if you get paid 100k and pay 50% to taxes you are still way better off than someone who makes 40K and has to spend 25% in taxes

wages are much higher in the EU than in the US

They do. They get away with child molestation too

>this guy literally talking out of his ass

>It does say that if you are in fear of your life or someone else’s life, use of lethal force is justified.
No it doesn't I just looked up your Oklahoma state law on reasonable force and you're an idiot

lol no im not, taxes in the US vary depending on where you live and wages are higher in the EU than in the US

>End of discussion.
Way to talk absolute shit and slam the door while running away.
Like a bitch.

Yup straight up murder.
However 1 less criminal out on the streets so it's a win for society.

>I know exactly what the law says and doesn’t say. It says nothing about reasonable force.
You are the biggest lying shit in this thread it took me 30 seconds to find this "This law also provides you the right to protect your property from trespass, so long as the force or violence used is proportional to the threat."

Murder but not first degree. See that is how law enforcement protects their own. They charge her with a crime that she cannot possibly lose on, first degree requires premeditation and is very hard to prove under most circumstances. That is why even in some pretty cut and dried cases they usually go for second degree. By going for first they guaranteed that she would be let off. What a fucking joke.

This

The gun that was in her desk drawer that he couldn't even see. Sure.

Look at this head case trying to defend this murdering woman.
>I’m a licensed SDA instructor for Oklahoma.
Reasonable force is not a thing there.
Being a vicious dickhead seems to be ok though.
Good talk.

Bounty Hunters have special dispensation to do shit even regular police can't do. Harkens back to the frontier days.

I am a fucking certified SDA instructor in this state.
TITLE 21 § 1289.25 PHYSICAL OR DEADLY FORCE AGAINST INTRUDER
D. A person who is not engaged in an unlawful activity and who is attacked in any other place where he or she has a right to be has no duty to retreat and has the right to stand his or her ground and meet force with force, including deadly force, if he or she reasonably believes it is necessary to do so to prevent death or great bodily harm to himself or herself or another or to prevent the commission of a forcible felony.

Jury decided she didn’t break this law. Too fucking bad if you disagree.

Federal tax is the same everywhere and state tax varies, also wages vary some are higher than in europe and some are lower. Also you forget the fact that the US dollar is worth more than a euro, about 20% more

the average wage for an industrial worker in finland is almost 5 dollars more an hour than in the US

Shooting someone in the back is almost never justified. Even cops get nailed for that, and you better believe if average Joe does it he is fucked. They charged first degree because she could not lose on that charge, too hard to prove premeditation. This was a deal cut by the DA and it is fucking bullshit.

thats true but that only has to do with exchange rates, if we aren't dealing with the US (if everything is done in euros) it doesn't matter as much

and besides the value of the dollar and the euro will both be going down because of the chinese yuan soon

>AGAINST INTRUDER
That law doesn't apply to someone you invite in you fucking moron the law classifies an intruder as someone who enters a domicile with criminal intent, this guy was seeing his bondmans. If you're an actual SDA instructor no wonder this dumb bitch killed a guy

>value of the dollar and the euro will both be going down because of the chinese yuan soon
I remember hearing that in 2006 too

>The irony

i bet you also remember hearing "china will overtake japan as the power in east asia" too didnt you?

also
>D. A person who is not engaged in an unlawful activity and who is attacked in any other place where he or she has a right to be has no duty to retreat and has the right to stand his or her ground and meet force with force
she wasn't being attacked you're an idiot

Your opinions on this means jack shit. She was acquitted in court. Go be a cry baby to someone who cares.

You are absolutely full of shit. There is zero mention of trespass in Title 21 Section 1290.1 and related statutes which is our Self Defense Act.
ok.gov/osbi/documents/SDA_LAW_BOOK.pdf

This 150%.
You can't invite someone in and then do something that's illegal to them. She wasn't authorised to cuff, detain or transport him, that's kidnapping.
You're a prime example of the itching-to-kill fuckwit that makes this happen, thanks for your input, really elucidates the local almonds.

Jury believed otherwise. Cry some more baby.

>but you pay smaller amounts than people in the US
I pay nothing for my healthcare and have full coverage, it's available in the US it's just not a point that gets regurgitated on Sup Forums so I guess you didn't know that

Cry some more for me.

free healthcare is not available to every US citizen

and even if it were, your politicians do not want it to be so

>MOM
>MOM

Except in this case where it was legally justified. Or when a person with a gun is running away.

>Your opinions on this means jack shit. She was acquitted in court. Go be a cry baby to someone who cares.
Spoken like a galloping intergalactic cunt.
His family could appeal and she could be found guilty of murder.
What then? I should tell you to stuff your fee-fees?
That's not how justice works you barbarian.

Stuck in that phase are ya?

Once again, jury said otherwise. I am glad she got aquitted. It makes me happy you’re all “abloo bloo blooo he dindu nuffins she murder him.”
Go be a bleeding heart asshole somewhere that cares.

>kidnapping yeah they must have forgot to mention that at trial. You're the smartway guy in the room.

>She wasn't authorised to cuff, detain or transport him, that's kidnapping.
She's a bail bondsman you idiot. She literally can do those things. It's literally in the law books.

>trusts the system
>talks all tough and hard
>plays with his gun every day
i don't think you're even ironically being a bootlicker, i think it's real.

Nope, his family can’t do shit. She cannot be taken to civil court over this either because she was aquitted.
The only way the case would be retried is if some new evidence was brought to light, and then it would be a hard sell to do so to the court.

>.Brandon James Williams, 37, was arrested around 7:30 a.m. Thursday July 27,for the burglary of Curly's Old Fashioned Hamburgers on July 19.

>Williams is also accused of burglarizing Palomino's Mexican Restaurant on July 22nd

this man deserved to die

he burgled them people

>smartway
hurr
>literally
was she a licensed armed bail enforcer?
>uhhhh no

>Under most circumstances, the unwanted use of physical force or violence against another person is considered assault and battery—a crime that carries considerable penalties in Oklahoma. However, there are certain situations in which the use of force is justified under our state’s law.

Use of Force by Police

First and foremost, section 21-643 of the Oklahoma Statutes authorizes law enforcement officers to use force or violence against suspected criminals in the interest of public safety.

Self Defense and the Defense of Property

This same statute also permits citizens to use force against an assailant to prevent injury or harm to themselves or another person. This law also provides you the right to protect your property from trespass, so long as the force or violence used is proportional to the threat.

It makes me smile to see SJW faggots like you all butthurt, like Need a tissue?

any man who burgles curly got a bullet with his name on it

>His family could appeal and she could be found guilty of murder.
>The only way the case would be retried is if some new evidence was brought to light, and then it would be a hard sell to do so to the court.
In some countries, such as the United States, an acquittal operates to bar the retrial of the accused for the same offense, even if new evidence surfaces that further implicates the accused.

euros always do, to rationalize the chip on their shoulder

murder

Not to worry then.
Hope you're never on the shitty end of that stick.
>inb4 'me'n'mine obey the law none of us would ever get shot by some fuckwit for no reason!'
yeah, nah, it could happen. I have no idea what would go through your mind as you buried a loved one under those circumstances.

>called me out for being a closeted NRA stooge better call them SJW
Call someone a snowflake next you're embarrassing yourself

Mom and dad went to the flix
They dropped with Andy Sixx
I cried but I put up with it

(x8) Andy take me home

I ate my lunch and dinner there
Captain crunch and other snacks
I found it hard to chew my food

(x8) Andy take me home

He said why don't you open wide!
I'll drop my creamy log inside!
That's what I did, I killed my throat!

(x8) Andy take me home!

After dinner I vomited
I fell asleep and pissed the bed
I woke up in some piss and shit!

(x16) Andy take me home!
I wanna be alone

Attached: 1518061963873.jpg (1389x1382, 276K)

yep, you can get murdered and your family can go to hell, i know.

*rationalise
*crisp

For my part you can shoot a guy with a rocket launcher if he threatens you. But the guy in the video just wanted to walk away, he didn't even run and was not aggressive. She is an idiot and murder.
liveleak.com/view?t=sWHu3_1520896480

>did not have a concealed carry permit
technically she did not need one as the gun was not concealed on her person but stored on her private property

but yes
it was premeditated murder
she tricked him into her office where she had a gun then calmly retrieved the gun and shot him
in order for self defense to apply he would have had to made a threat of violence, which he didn't
she would have had to reasonably believe he had a weapon and would use it, she had no reason to believe he had a weapon as she could not see one, he was not allowed to carry one, and he said nothing indicating that he had a weapon
instead she decided to murder someone instead of doing her job, which by the law does not allow her to use lethal force to apprehend anyone

I like how you were all about the law proving your point until you got proven to be a dumb shit then you jumped on the personal attacks kek

50% to taxes

> thatsnothowthatworks.jog

Its amazing how stupid people are about taxes, the idea you could make less money as a result of taxes would only be possible if there was a tax system that was both tiered and flat... which is retarded.

If you make 50k:
0-9325 = only income in this range is taxed at 10%
from 9326 to 37950 = only income in this range is 15%
37951 to 50000 = only the income in this range is taxed at 25%

If you make 37951, your tax bill doesnt jump up to 25%, you would pay 5226.25 for the 37950, and .25 for the 1 dollar over.

the rates are tiered and only affect the income in that specific range.

This.
The guy had his shoe off talking to the kid about cars and boots. I know some people can really snap and go nuts but a burglar?
The way her son reacted was honest.