I am demonically possessed, ama

I am demonically possessed, ama.

Attached: 1369958943522.jpg (1600x992, 397K)

I'm physically moved about and have heard multitudes of demons in my head over these past 11 months.

The physical aspect of the possession primarily pertains to facial expressions, gestures, and hand movements. The psychological aspect is much more fun to talk about, and the demons have "revealed" to me a great many things which have to do with their activities in hell.

Where all the succubi at fam?

i wish i had a mental disorder like scizophrenia. i’d have someone to talk to during the day.

ok so this is longwinded and confusing but I'm almost entirely certain that succubi are actually males who have been sex changed into females as a form of punishment and torture

you might! my possession is much more than simple voices in my head. I have a friend who through the afganistan war is now plagued by a "demon of war" as he calls it. I think the only way to become schizophrenic like that might be to sell your soul, however.

They're female now tho ayy

How do I too become possessed?

My dubs demand answers

you really don't want to do that but if you're fucking retarded and want to go to hell try looking up a thing called a tulpa

interesting deck of cards they are using
nice picture of lisa ann

Everytime i use a ouija board, fucking zozo is always there. Could you ask your demons if they know zozo and why he always is trolling with ouija users?

not today, unfortunately, the demons are especially quite and this seems to be the only opportunity I'll get to think and type without interferance. Moreover, the demons in my head aren't as friendly as the ones my friend from afganistan has and they hardly ever speak to me on matters not concerning torture or the afterlife.

Can you prove the actual existence of your demon?

Attached: YChallenge-Accepted-Meme.jpg (1920x1200, 73K)

For the record I bought my ticket to hell years ago . . I'm just enjoying the ride at this point

I have several and I'm not exactly sure how I can prove it. They've shown my giant flashes of light which I had presumed at the time to be an angel, although nobody was around to see it, and they showed me images in my head of a pair of lips which I would later find at my time in jail less than a month later.

here's an excersise you can try at home.... go to any website where there's a bunch of advertisements or clips... start thinking in your head of an object or video or something you REALLY want over and over then click around a few times and see if it pops up. This is satan at work, giving people what they want.

You are simply suffering from hallucinations and delusions. Brain seizure or just a fucked up childhood. Just chill with a psychiatrist for a while and you will be fine.

Totally not possessed.

Attached: 1260585284155.png (600x541, 94K)

I've been told this by the archdiocese and let me tell you it's not fun. I've been declined exorcisms two times because I wasn't speaking in tongues or flinching at holy water. I can assure you that I am possessed, how would you have me prove it?

Sic transit gloria mundi.

What is a tulpa?

Are you demonically possessed?

I just talked to Satan and he said you are just crazy. He wouldn't waste his demons on possessing a loser like you.

hows it like to be gay

Are you demonically possessed?

here's an idea, what are the ages and genders of the two demons primarily possessing me? Go ahead and ask satan, I'll wait.

How many cocks did you have to suck until you learned to love it?

yes I am

satan has a nice comfy chair waiting for you

come on guys ask me some real questions! Here's one I bet none of you expected: Satan is actually working for God, torturing people on this Earth and in hell. God created satan, and employs them to inflict suffering upon the denizens of hell. When they do their duty they are rewarded with "treats" (they are called) which is the possession or torment of nice people who are unbelievers on this world.

here's another one: Isn't it ironic that satan is the lord of fiction and fantasy but we are punished for not believing in what can only be described as an imaginary friend?

Why would there be a dude who's going to torture people of you do some bad stuff in "gods eyes". Maybe i think it's the right thing to do. Maybe "hell" is just a haven to me.

Why is god sending demons to punish nice unbelievers? I can't imagine any action that would push them further from believing.

I'll confess that I have no idea what a treat is, only that these demons "feed," as they've called it, and there are various types of food. "sweets" and "treats" imo can only mean one thing...

Strawberry flavoured lollipops?

You still jackin it?

if you really want to know these demons make sex and masturbation EXTREMELY pleasurable. I've asked them a couple times to make me cum without using my hands, and although they've tried it has never worked.

The demon's treats is posession, which means they can use the persons body to taste their sugary treats that they eat

alright well it seems like the only responses I'm getting are from 13 year olds so let this thread die, I'm done.

Thats a shame, cuz i really had some questions for you. Like, what did the demons tell you what hell actually means. What have you done that made the demons appear?

>gendering demons
u facist

Is hell worse than life? Cuz I aint having a good time here

Checkt

Prove it to James Randi and win a million dolla