youtube.com/watch?v=I8cxTaaNZrw
youtube.com/watch?v=Na_wxwhgDMA
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-eu-referendum-36457120
youtube.com/watch?v=FC9nDCmqjn8
youtube.com/watch?v=0gHLfMXb0Yg
youtube.com/watch?v=Lp6FZ-V8w_8
crossfade.io/#!/rphrsrylug
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Its a shame that this thing cannot be helped by Sup Forums, like Sup Forums helped trump. That would be neat, but perhaps it means that we dont have such a great amount of power as we imagined.

I expect the news and polls will broadcast as close to 50/50 as possible and cheat you out. RIP

>like Sup Forums helped trump
>he actually believes this

That's not the spirit that beat the Japanese

I hope so

the EU needs to die

>msm spends close to 1 billion dollars on tv attack ads and other crap to stump him
>they cannot stump him

So where did he get his support? Where did he go? Surely it cannot be to the places that anons frequent...where they made a propaganda campaign with nothing more than a bunch of autistic, basement dwelling neets

you missed quads, wow.

Run away

I fucking hope so.

>So where did he get his support?
From the rednecks voting for him?

YES WE CAN

>rednecks
>twitter...or anything internet related for that matter

>rednecks

fucking Persians

Makes sense you cunts would be anti Trump since he is anti neocon

I always knew you really did want war in the end.

when will I know the results of Brexit?

June 23rd

but the EU has to rig the election like in Austria so probably the 24th

In the end all that matters is votes, and THE WALL™ is pretty enticing for Americans.
>anti neocon
Did you see his AIPAC speech?

No there will be fraud or vote leave wins but the eu makes us vote again or uses other means to prevent leaving

Let the memes fly.
Seed the social networks.
Place OC which reinforces existing groupthink for the group you are seeding.
LGBT group? Brexit is best for LGBT because "reasons".
Like gibs me dat? Brexit gives Labour ability to blow more money on gibs.
Like steel workers making worthless product? Brexit allows more state aid than EU.

No you can't! I'm voting stay. Memes aside, why would you want to leave? Think about trade and holidays. It'd be a disaster. I'm fairly content as is. There's no use in causing this unnecessary disruption.

Don't you have to pray to Mecca or something

>but the eu makes us vote again or uses other means to prevent leaving
They can't do that mate.

But I reckon there will be some fraudulent activity - especially with postal votes.

I'm scared that the over 1 million young voters will ruin it.

>Think about trade and holidays.
Britain trades globally anyway.

Brits often have holidays outside of the EU . . .it makes no difference.

Looks like we'll know the result with a high degree of confidence by about 04:30 on June 24th

You don't know what a neocon is

Let's just say there won't be any invasion plans of Iran if Trump is president.

Damn you really are a cunt

this is what the head neocon thinks of Trump. They hate him. Everyone who knows anything about foreign policy agrees he's the "peace" candidate and Shillary is the "war" candidate.

unz.com/jpetras/clinton-and-trump-nuclearized-or-lobotomized/

relevant paragraph

>The third theme that draws millions is Trump’s notion that the US should reject the policy of serial ‘regime change’. We should not initiate and engage in perpetual overseas wars against Muslim countries as a way to avoid domestic attacks by individual terrorists. During an early foreign policy debate, Trump shocked the political establishment when he accused the Bush Administration of deliberately lying the country into the disastrous invasion of Iraq. This ‘truth-telling’ elicited wild applause from the mass Republican electorate.

Fuck off with your Trump shit . .. . go and spam a Trump thread.

and relevant video

youtube.com/watch?v=I8cxTaaNZrw

> They can't do that mate.

Never stopped them before.

I really don't think they're stupid enough to try actual fraud in something like this. But I can see the EU offering a new "deal" and Cameron using it as grounds to make us vote again.

Ok

but just a reminder on how bad Obama is cucking you

We absolutely can. I am still voting to leave as are 14 of my and my wife's family members.

These polls are just noise, the error is at least 5%.

What book is that?

Polling is bullshit and always has been. Look at the last general election and then look at what the polls were predicting. I don't see any Labour/SNP domination.

Also why would you care what other people are voting for?

I knew you were going to post this.

This is different mate, this is Something the EU has no control over, seriously, it's a British Parliament thing.

>But I can see the EU offering a new "deal" and Cameron using it as grounds to make us vote again.
I don't think the British public would have that mate.

If Britain leaves, Cameron will be gone first.

When the opposition is Clinton, who followed the neoconservative "100 year" framework to the tee in her time as Sec of State, than Trump is the less neoconservative choice.

He'll be gone no matter what, to be honest.

His backbenchers are openly discussing a vote of no confidence, the public already viewed him as out of touch, and he's acted atrociously throughout this whole campaign.

They did play an interesting role in the Scottish referendum however, when leave was ahead a few percentage points project fear kicked in. It resulted in the government promising Scotland even more devolution.

47-53 split;
fixed to 51-49 after postal

I'm not so sure mate, I don't know what his plans are . . .but we know Boris is going to have a stab at being PM.

The referendum doesn't have any actual legal authority. They've ignored them before in countries where they do have authority. All Cameron needs to do is politically worm his way through the situation, legally he's fine. If we vote out and he comes back with a new shiny EU deal, he can just say the deal is significant enough to justify a new referendum. This is exactly what they did with the EU Constitution which became the Lisbon Treaty.

Whether it'd work on the public is another matter, but don't doubt they'd try it. I'd like to think something like that would just piss people off and he'd get a louder "no".

Dare I say it, one major happening between now and voting day might just swing it our way

He knows that fear works and doesn't care about his image because he has already said that he is leaving in a few years. I think just like in the general election he is commanding a large silent block of voters.

The only way it happens is if the ragheads pull a snackbar before the vote, then it happens.

Failing that, all the hear-onds worried about their "gap year" will keep it from going through.

Also, here is BBC (the station) documentary on the Ethnic Cleansing of Whites that Jewtube keeps removing:
youtube.com/watch?v=Na_wxwhgDMA

It's amazing how many people have dropped out of their political positions over the past couple of years. British politics has become very entertaining.

>blocked in my country

fuck my shit up

>channel 5 blocks it
>BBC
hey now

You're too big pussies to leave the EU. It will be a close poll, but you will remain. You are way too cuck'd, I mean look at your capital's mayor.

I disagree, leaving because of a terrorist attack would make us look bad, who leaves their friends when they are in trouble?

While other happenings have been delayed until after the 23rd.

We can if it's not rigged and given the global forces in favour of remaining I can't imagine it not being so.

I watched that expecting the second coming of hitler to be interviewed from the massive buttpain online. How disappointing it was to see nothing offensive at all (aside from the white genocide that we all knew about).

If that is classed as racist now in Britain I am even happier I moved.

bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-eu-referendum-36457120

REEEEEEEEEE CIVIL WAR NOW!

Brexiteers are more likely to go out and vote.

everyone arm yourself with these arguments and this degree of eloquence when debating the eurocuckbots:

a truly rousing speech. made me feel proud of the commonwealth

>the state of this BBC debate

why are they calling it a market again?

Why do they always call it a market when it's clearly your new "sovereign" overlord.

>the EU needs to die
Nope. Union must remain, the rules and rulers shall change. Without union Europe can not compete.

That's right, if there's been a load of robberies on your street the best thing to do is leave your doors all unlocked so your neighbours don't think you're a meanie.

Brexitards BTFO

As a Remain voter that seems really fucked up, the ballot options should have had an extra question:

If we leave:
-Stay in the EEA
-Leave the EEA

Europe isn't competing now. The EU economy is stagnant.

By the way your flag always reminds me of a refresher ice lolly.

What are the real pros and cons of leaving though?
not the retarded conspiracy stuff but the real issues.

>As a Remain voter
Please shoot yourself Ahmed

I don't think the British public would look at it that way at all. You don't leave yourself open to attack just because your neighbours had it happen to them. It'd give deafening weight to the security argument and I think would be enough.

>As a remain voter
Hang yourself you fucking traitor.

youtube.com/watch?v=0gHLfMXb0Yg

Why are gingers such cucks lads? How do we solve the ginger problem?

>>blocked in my country
download "proxyflow" for google chrome and turn it on.

Lack of potatoes.

Let them. Those MP's are voting away their careers by defying the electorate.

>not the retarded conspiracy stuff
>things that are documented on the eu parliament's own website is conspiracy stuff

>This is exactly what they did with the EU Constitution which became the Lisbon Treaty.
Not in Britain they didn't.

>The referendum doesn't have any actual legal authority.
There is No actual 'legal authority' in ANY referendum . . .but it would have to be honoured
The backlash here would be off the scale . .no Government could withstand that.

Focus testing, catch phrases, simple messages, frequent tweets and other cost-effective advertising, a weakened Republican establishment, establishment infighting, crowd working skills, frequent rallies, and constant attention in the media keeping his name relevant 24/7.

Sup Forums played a roll, but honestly, the impact of a Tibetan basket weaving website is always going to be minimal.

Also voted for Sadiq if that makes you feel a bit worse.

1. EU makes laws which UK must follow. - Image in an "African Union" decided that you living in Cape Town or wherever were allowed a maximum of two televisions. That type of shit.
2. No control over immigration. Anyone can come and live here, even illegal immigrants that illegally enter Greece.
3. Waste of money, billions.
4. National pride is humiliated.
Leaving the EU is a no brainer.

>As a Remain voter

>The EU economy is stagnant.
Same shit with US economy.
These brainless fucktards controlling stuff screwed everything up really hard...

I'm sure we can.
Britfags, gear up, you have British interwebz to conquer

> Compete

Compete against whom? All that matters is prosperity. Europe has some of the most prosperous countries in the world. We don't need to fuck it up by mimicking the Soviet Union.

youtube.com/watch?v=Lp6FZ-V8w_8

>if we left, the Leave campaign would have no democratic mandate for a specific economic/trade model to follow
>therefore, it's perfectly okay for MPs to completely disregard the biggest democratic decision ever taken and just keep us tied to the EU anyway

FUCK THESE GUYS

If that shit happened, I'd hope that the public everywhere would call for mass by-elections. Eurosceptics, potentially around 50% of the electorate, could sweep huge swathes of the seats into UKIP or independent hands.

Reminder for newfags from UK/Europe-- to get around the Ejew blocking videos on Jewtube, just add the "proxyflow" extension to chrome.

Takes less than 2 minutes, works. Also works for murricans who want to watch BBC (the channel) programs.

Also, UK will not be 'joining' Switzerland. Instead we can lower taxes and remove regulations to COMPETE with Switzerland so lots of banks move from Zurich to London if we Brexit. Also, if UK leaves the Danes will also. Maybe the Dutch too.

I believe that even though the EU has a lot of problems that a retreat into the nation state is a disaster for Europeans, we need big institutions like the EU to deal with refugees crises, global warming and to regulated large transnational corporations.

Compete against US, China, Russia, India.
Only united Europe can stand against these giants. Think about US - it's like saying that every single state should stand on their own now which is pretty much impossible in current economic climate.

i'm personally rooting for hillary clinton now just so that the U.S can invade your country, rape your women, and kill you as you shitpost on Sup Forums about trumps "redneck" support

So what would likely happpen in case of brexit outside the normie "hurr durr muh economy"

the economy is sheijt already so clearly, what they are talking about when they say "its gonna hurt britain" is obvisouly worse than an economic meltdown

Would the brexit mark the likely beginning of WW3?

>refugees crises
The EU is forcing rapefugee quotas. It's simple. You deport the illegals. Every. Single. One.

>regulated large transnational corporations.
We already do that on our own back.

And the EU should be dealing with the migrants . . .. it's them allowing them free access . . . .they have to go through Europe to get here.

If you vote to remain and Britain stays, it will be the last time your vote means anything. If you're fine with being controlled by unelected and unremovable officials in foreign lands then perhaps you have missed the point of democracy.

You can kiss goodbye to the pound eventually and your way of life as it will be replaced by "European" culture.

If you are thinking "well we would never do that!" May I remind you that you are handing over control of your country to foreign powers who don't care what you want.

I understand where you're coming from, but I disagree with you on the final point.

Large transnational corporations are in bed with the EU. Having a single, overarching legislative body means that essentially, these corporations only need to lobby at one level to tighten their grip over 28 countries. If you want to make things harder for them, you need to ensure that they have to spend the time and money trying to influence each country individually instead.

>www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/06/06/eu-referendum-brexit-row-david-cameron-tim-farron-boris-johnson/

>David Cameron intensifies Tory civil war by uniting with left wing leaders

Thank god I didn't vote for this C U C K last year lads

Remaintards think the EU will last a hundred years. It's dying. The EU will be history in ten years.

crossfade.io/#!/rphrsrylug

kek wills it

>The EU will be history in ten years
Let's hope so.

The US states were not, for the most part, founded as individual countries with thousands of years of history, culture and individual languages.

Europe will remain prosperous without merging into an undemocratic superstate. The UK will prove that to the rest of you cucks, as Switzerland and Norway currently do.

T-t-the 100 year EU!

They're just as delusional as any other dictatorship in history.

DO IT FAGGOT