youtube.com/watch?v=EciK8cNJ2xc
youtube.com/watch?v=ciPu4DnKBuM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

youtube.com/watch?v=kJa2kwoZ2a4#t=51s

t may

Bones

the government should requisition me a gf

youtube.com/watch?v=OWGELXvgkGc

Homelessness is always going to exist because most homeless people are either incredibly stupid or bordering on retardation, have significant mental and psychological disabilities, or have given up and don't care about making it any longer. Many of them would never function as normal people living normal lives. Saying "b-but there are empty houses there shouldn't be any homeless people!" is the epitome of naivety.

t. was homeless for a year and have spent plenty of time around homeless people

*dies*

Rediscovered lost cities in Africa:
>Akhetaten, Egypt – Capital during the reign of pharaoh Akhenaten. Later abandoned and almost totally destroyed. Modern day el Amarna.
>Carthage – Initially a Phoenician city, destroyed and then rebuilt by Rome. Later served as the capital of the Vandal Kingdom of North Africa, before being destroyed by the Arabs after its capture in 697 CE.
>Great Zimbabwe – Built between the 11th and the 14th century, this city is the namesake of modern-day Zimbabwe.
>Memphis, Egypt – Administrative capital of ancient Egypt. Little remains.
>Ramesses, Egypt — Imperial city of Rameses the Great, now thought to exist beneath Quantir. The biblical Book of Exodus mentions "Ramesses" as one of the cities on whose construction the Israelites were forced to labour.

Rediscovered lost cities in Asia:
>Karakorum – Capital of Genghis Khan.
>Old Urgench – capital of Khwarezm.
>Sarai – Capital of the Golden Horde
>Otrar – City located along the Silk Road
>Kalibangan – Located in Rajasthan, India – early city of the Indus Valley Civilization
>Babylon
>Nineveh
>Ur

Rediscovered lost cities in Europe:
>Noreia – the capital of the ancient Celtic kingdom of Noricum.
>Mycenae, Greece
>Pompeii
>Evonium, Scotland – purported coronation site and capital of 40 kings
>Skara Brae, Orkney, Scotland – Neolithic settlement

zoey is better la

shall I get kebab or pizza?

don't know how you can consider yourself a man if you haven't read moby dick

I try to explain this to people more regularly than should be the case. Homelessness is more often than not a choice now.

bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-40335169
lol
another yankee frat boy who thought he could parade around foreign countries gone

Corbyn caused a bit of a uproar when he merely suggested letting victims of the Grenfall disaster live in billionaires homes for a bit. The argument for making the victims sleep in the street "But it is their property, they should have the right to do or not do what they want with this" this is just ridiculous. I believe the hard working men that laid the bricks to build the house have more right to it than some bit of a paper with some chaps name on it.
Ultimately we need to work towards the abolition of private property, how can we say we believe in equality when rich people own nice things and poor people are loaned crap things by the state?

Vote BNP next election and keep /brit/ Libshit free

no to islamaphobia

It's not to do with being lazy. I want to use my time differently to doing mindless work. Actually its impossible to be consitently productive for 8 hours a day 5 days a week. I'd prefer if people worked fewer days and had more days just to enjoy life and do other activities.In my spare time I mostly sit there studying or reading or going to gym or trying to gain new skills - That is hardly being lazy - whereas sitting around at work all day sending mindless emails and looking excel sheets till the cows come home is literally mentally vegetating.

The problem is people have a deano mentality of needing air maxes, a beemer and a big screen tv. I on the other hand would be happy with food, a long-life computer with decent internet connection and access to a gym - beyond those things I can personally go without. Problem with the capitalist rat race now is that I have to work hard just for a place to live. The irony - I have to work to afford the rent of where i work just so that i can work despite neither enjoying work nor enjoying flatsharing in a different city.

a bit cringey how crusty lefties have tried to turn corbyn into a meme like they did with miliband. tells you all you need to know about how uncharismatic and shite his politics is

kebab pizza

i cant believe you've done this

He was a fuckwit 2bh

My sister went to North Korea and it was no problem

>
who is this
post more

ITT we guess the final death toll number for grenfell tower
>178

There is a homeless bloke in a city near my village. He was provided with 2 container houses on separate occasions and he burned them both down. Now he roams the streets harassing people, even tried to kiss my sister once and spat on a fellow postal worker of mine

This is just part and parcel of living in a big city.

Remember the real victims of this attack - white people - who will now face a backlash. We condemn all anti-white hatred that results from this attack.

This wasn't an attack on Muslims, it was an attack on all of us.

Don't look back in anger - the only was we should respond to this attack is by carrying on exactly as before.

#PrayForFinsbury

Imagine working for the government

Working for Britain

Dream 2bh

why hasn't he been dealt with?

>Homelessness is always going to exist because most homeless people are either incredibly stupid or bordering on retardation, have significant mental and psychological disabilities, or have given up and don't care about making it any longer
No. Plenty of countries have eliminated homelessness. Saying it always will exist just justifies doing nothing. It's not that fucking complicated to do. A proper society would take care of people who have mental issues.

was enjoying this banger up until
>I am a kids lover
fuck off nonce shite

anime

what? I don't think it was miliband supporters making most of the memes about him

idk some camwhore from Sup Forums back in the day

Will they even be running?

why didn't she kiss him?

Kitezh was in Tomb Raider

I'll give 'em a cheeky punch in the liver next time I see him

eat something that isn't terrible for you, runtoid

I've read the old man and the sea and that's about it

*blocks your path*

can hear a yank out my window

Very anxious atm lads

Was consistently drinking at least 5 pints a night for the past year or so. Stopped drinking last week to try and lose a bit of weight and went out to the pub last night and ended up getting absolutely pissed on 4 pints (normally it'd take a lot more).

I used to have this feeling if I hadn't had a drink but was fine for the past week - have I succeeded in refucking my GABA receptors or something?

>nu-Raider reboots

fuck off SJW

oh alright i'll have a kale smoothie while shoving a stick of celery up my arse
fuck off

Submerged lands:
>Beringia, connecting Asia and North America.
>Doggerland, the bed of the North Sea
>Zealandia, a continent that is now 94% submerged under the Pacific Ocean.
>Kerguelen Plateau, a submerged micro-continent which is now 1–2 km below sea level.
>The bed of the Persian Gulf—claimed by some to contain the Garden of Eden.
>A large island in the Mediterranean Sea, of which Malta is the only part not now submerged.
>Dunwich, the traditional capital of the Kingdom of the East Angles

talking to the ex and she just drops that she has a boyfriend

are you implying that theresa is more charismatic than jezza?

That is actually fucked desu

accidentally made a god tier sample on fl studio and have absolutely NO idea what to do with it

anyone have massive attack's number

this was a false flag attack

There's a twist at the very end

pouring rain out

Yeah, running over the corpses of Libshits

denver

You can hear them from miles away.

>at an airport
>can hear a nasally loud voice from the other side of the fucking terminal above the hundreds of people talking

Have any of you read Eliot Rodger's manifesto? It's actually pretty fucking funny. Most of it is him sperging out every time he sees a happy couple, which usually ends up with him dashing a drink on them and then getting beaten up by chads

Me on the way to the footy

But they're all but disbanded, I couldn't even name the leader

Why would she?

lel...okay

Spend £10 on a pile of prison-tier shite, tubby pleb.

I do and it's fucking shit

toplel

thanks I will

Perfectchan

new york

gutted tbf, I guess we'll never know what truly happened
I was hoping he'd recover and be able to tell his story

This is in the context of people losing their homes to a fucking fire m8

Bit noncey

>talking to the ex

Well there's your first mistake

Had a bit of banter with a yank when I was travelling around about pulling their white socks up high. They said that apparently all yanks do it

me in the dress youtube.com/watch?v=EciK8cNJ2xc

youtube.com/watch?v=ciPu4DnKBuM

In what though

when is paul joseph watson being invited on jonathan ross?

all scots should be in hiding after 2014

Say it with me: PRIME MINISTER JOHNSON

drunk on a school night

you never replied you whore
whore cunt

jonathan ross still has a chat show? lost interest once the BBC fucked him off desu

Prime Minister GOVE

Banger

I'm a trade analyst at DIT

In the United States: Russia should use its special forces within the borders of the United States to fuel instability and separatism. For instance, provoke "Afro-American racists". Russia should "introduce geopolitical disorder into internal American activity, encouraging all kinds of separatism and ethnic, social and racial conflicts, actively supporting all dissident movements – extremist, racist, and sectarian groups, thus destabilizing internal political processes in the U.S. It would also make sense simultaneously to support isolationist tendencies in American politics.

i should stop shouldn't i mate

theresa may causing one attack after another to distract from the car crash of negotiations she's going into

*finds myself agreeing with this post to some extent, but also disagreeing to some extent*
hmm

PRIME MINISTER CORBYN

Not had a wank in a week and dying

pls post Babs Palvin

gove and johnson are weird looking and embarrassing

Not whitehall then innit

i thought it was ok, i got distracted and left it on in the background. very sorry

just can't comprehend the mindset of someone who thinks driving a van into a crowd of people is a good idea

any plymouth man in?

>Say it with me: PRIME MINISTER JOHNSON

why is a bad interview referred to as a car crash?