What's the most degenerate thing you've ever been caught doing, Sup Forums?

What's the most degenerate thing you've ever been caught doing, Sup Forums?
Fortunately for me, the worst is masturbating.

Race traitor-ing

Pedophilia

Hi.

I was in bed with a blackish girl, and suddenly my computer's monitor decided to wake up for some reason.

>Sup Forums

She asked me what it was, and had a good 3 seconds to look at it. I wonder if she googled it.

Wearing panties

Jerking off to college dorm pics of my girlfriends slut friends while she was in the shower. Boooooy was she pissed!

.>being caught in bed with a black woman

trying to get my dog to suck my penis when i was 12. it never actually happened, but i still tried.

bruh

got drunk and tried to suck my own dick but ended up hospitalised, broke my back and mom found me, took 5 medics to get me in the abulaunce while my dick dangeling in my face and the neighbours whatching, ended up paralized from the wiste down.

I try to black it out with benzos or alcohol when I start to get that "regret" feel. It's bad energy and leads to nothing positive.

Better than your likely situation:

>catching your woman in bed with a blackie

How does this happen? What?!?!

I was caught masturbating by my sister's big boobed friend. My penis actually got harder, I continued, she couldn't look other way until she came back together and closed the door.

To this day, I don't care.

I think he's joking

trying to mastrubate to some of the degenerate content on Sup Forums because of boredom.
i feel shame everyday for the things i watched while fapping

>masturbating is degeneracy
I guess everyone with balls is degenerate then

you like to suck your own cock? Pretty homo desu senpai

I was caught on this website once.

Attention whoring

in what way?

>Fortunately
What did he mean by this?

Got caught making out with my 52 year old boss in the backroom by my coworker.

It happened spontaneously but I was pretty into it.

>degenerate

She is married and has 2 kids and I was 24 years old.