youtube.com/watch?v=XZtzG6qXwyw

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/teresaseco/?hl=en
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

reggaeton will conquer the world

this music died like 7 years ago what the heck

mmmm no

>probably in Los USA too XD
It got mainstream like 10 years ago and fell off the face of the earth. Does seem to be having a mini-revival though.

the one on the right looks columbian af. Is she diaspora or something?

Europe is always 5-10 years behind us.

>a Spanish chick looks Colombian
Hmmmm, how is this possible?

the one on the left could also pass as medium upper class. But the one on the right is your stereotypical basic chick you see anywhere you go

Plena>>reggayton

THIS

STOP IT FOR FUCKS SAKE

wew lad. Just look at this gift from the gods
instagram.com/teresaseco/?hl=en

people would think she's a latina here too

She definitively has some African genes on her

This video is excellent if you don't understand a single word.

berber

Nah, she legit looks sudaca.

>6:15
same

DES

it was kind of big when i was in highschool, and i graduated in 2008, so yes

SEAN DA PAUL

nice mena qts ilike them

Shes a sudaca

no, she's from Mallorca or valencia, who knows. She just looks really latina. maybe she's got mena genes like the average columbian/venezuelan/brazilian goddess

is just her makeup and hair dye
>mena genes like the average columbian/venezuelan/brazilian goddess
no

>hair dye
Are you dumb? She's clearly got brown hair

but she has blonde californians just like many girls in here, in spain they're not that popular

Let me have the Dominican please

man, i love MENA countries

If you think californian tips are a thing here you should visit Argentina. Literally every other girl has them and that doesn't make them less latina

what does that have anything to do with what we're talking about?

Patrician taste amigo. Dominican is the cutest.

you're saying californians are not popular in Spain. I think it might be quite the opposite. every spoiled chick around the world sports them

This.

Reggaeton ist krieg.

It was already South America 2.0, the Mexico of Europe along with Ukraine. It only needed a matching soundtrack, and It seems that it got one already.

Don't feed him.

He's the schizophrenic paisa troll that keeps posting those horrible "would you racemix with a colombian" threads accompanied with the cherrypicked images he spends all day long seaching for over internet.

Spain ain't that bad lad. It's superior to Italy for example and memes aside. (not like that is an achievemnet)

He literally spends his days stalking women on social media just to find pictures to make his dumb threads.

That guy needs treatment not (You)s

is he the same dude who thinks that every other colombian is an argentinian proxy? If so, he's fucking insane

Yes.

He keeps on calling me a proxy just because everything I say rustles his jimmies