/fifa/

Ligue 1 TOTS tomorrow edition

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=h7-mGH6X3PI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

are they not doing player of the year SBC's for Bundesliga, La Liga, Serie A like they did for Cavani and Kante?

I swear this game does that on purpose becuase they know every game would be 10-8 affairs if the passes actually connected to the wide open player you want to hit for the easy goal

I wonder who will be the SBC player, I almost feel like it could be Verrati

if i don't pack a CM, CAM or ST from Ligue 1 TOTS tomorrow fifa is going in the bin for good

Rate these memes on order of best to worst

1) Doing a heel chop instead of a cut inside spin
2) Reverse roulette the wrong way
3) Passing to the wrong player
4) Game forcing you to pass to the offside player
5) Switching between 4 players before you get to the one you want
6) Keepers parrying it into their own net
7) Free kicks
8) Corners
9) Tackling the opponent multiple times but not getting the ball
10) Opponent turning off their xbox when you are just about to break the deadlock
11) Offline mode
12) Pressing A for a pass and your player using a through ball
13) Low driven shots
14) Players still bombing forward after you've lost the ball
15) Player ignoring completely ignoring set instructions
16) Crossing
17) Park the bus

i don't think it will be verratti he is already up to 90 rated in his IFs

someone was saying Wylan Cyprien last week. twitter thinks Fekir. both would be absolutely fucking glorious.

Don't think they have the rights

Fekir would be amazing

Question to Xbox players. Out of every 10 games how often do you lag? I must lag 8 out of 10 games. I know the servers are bad but I'm starting to think it's my connection also.

No way it's Fekir, he'd be way too popular and OP, also I hear he's not had a good enough season to warrant a card. It will be someone like Cyprien, or Perrin if they wanna move away from midfielders

Perrin would be amazing for 3atb.

since they put the connection bar earlier in the year I won't play unless I have 4 or 5 green bars...so never anymore

This DKT was legitimately harder than the weekend league last week I swear. I went fucking 5-12 in this DKT between today and yesterday, never got past the semis. Goddamn. No Pulisic for me.

>he didn't win on monday

Ya, the thing never works right for me. Green bars and still choppy game play alot of time.

Bump

Did I fuck up getting TOTS Lloris?

R8/Improve

>pay2win by spending over $1000 on micro transactions
>on a yearly released severely flawed game full of bugs
>have a massively unfair advantage
>then bronze bench on top of that
Pretty 'kys' worthy t b h

Not really anything you can do, I'd use Manolas, IF Tonelli and Hart though

Anyone used any of those front three btw? They look insane stats-wise but I'm wary of how they'll play IG

>you will never suck Jimmy Conrads dick

J U S T

Ive played maybe 2 games of this once every month since October and don't know why you chucklefucks bother. It either 1. Doesn't ever function as intended or 2. Is designed purely to spoil fun.

Why have you not sold it then

we get it you're shit at fifa

only in regular seasons but I'm not playing that shit

>paying to win
>THE

3 and 4 are literally the most infuriating
>tfw finally having a great buildup
>Dybala free to run on goal
>tfw passed it to totti

seconded

also maybe IF De Rossi instead of Strootman

Probably true. His 86 is already ridiculous

I hope its a centre-mid. Defender would be trash

Who was more dominant?

A prime Rory Delap or a prime Shaquille O'Neal?

youtube.com/watch?v=h7-mGH6X3PI

someone here that still has fifa 15 for PC?

Don't forget to stock up on rare golds lads, they're probably gonna go back up to 1000+ when the new TOTS is announced

>tfw play FIFA 14 from time to time just because I have the best team in there

which silvers to invest in for Ligue 1? is IF Sanches going for 500k because of this or was he always that high?

what team you got?

Why do you need rare golds again?

mostly serie A IF and TOTS
I liek Italy desu

by the way, after Calcio A TOTS the prices of top IF players (such as 88 Dybala) will drop a lot, right? I mean especially with him I am not sure because he has like 2 or 3 informs higher rated...

>I just want him for that photo

will buying EA coins be easy to spot if I sniped IF Sanches for 130k and will "sell" him for 500k? There are lots in there going for that price, eventhough I haven't seen anyone buying them...

Am I spamming yet? Sorry.

Spent my entire budget (90k) to do 15 premium Ligue 1 SBC's later, I better get someone good

Ligue 1 TOTS confirmed

>Its a 5 week WL month episode

Balotelli DKT? Might just be the most cancerous yet

>Dead by half time man
I'd be okay with that. Although I've read its most likely going to be Marcal.

>Cyprien

gib

Anyone got any advice for using that meme formation with the 3 CAMs? 4-2-3-1 I think it is. I know a couple of you here swear by it so I'm giving it a go.

Instructions/tactics etc much appreciated. Also, my 3 CAMs are TOTS Stindl, IF Forsberg and IF Pulisic, only Forsberg has a High attack workrate so I figure I'd put him in the central CAM spot...? Good idea or bad idea

>Falcao
My penis has expanded

League 1 TOTS looks really good. Serioisly thinking in finishing my team with it but I'm still waiting for Serie A.

r8 my team lads

Is TOTS Baumann really good? I was considering going for Neuer but Baumann is like 100k cheaper.

kek bro sorry I'm not an expert on this semen slurping videosport, especially on the market

He's decent but im only using him cause he's untradeable and I dont want to spend 80k on Neuer either

yeah not many are...
I don't want to put too much money in it desu
also: time is money
It is more viable for me to put in there few dollars which I earn at work than to spend an hour trading.
Did this with FIFA points at the beggining but I got nothing of use. Never again.

never buy jewish points, never support fifa (other than buying its shit game)

Oh shit, this would go perfect next to my FB Luiz

>Weak manlet CB
I look forward to bullying him with Lukaku and Lewandowski. I shan't be using him in my team but he will be a useful card for a SBC

In the words of the angry Somalian..
>autism

>bothering going to a video game store to sell it for $20

This is how I know you are poor and unemployed. Who the fuck sells video games to buy other games? You truly are a NEET huh STEVEN F THE CANADIAN AUTIST FROM ONTARIO

He's gonna have 99 jumping and 90+ strength as well as 80+ balance

In the words of Steven f from Ontario

>lel I'm Steven d durpppp

>Do 1(ONE) Ligue 1 upgrade pack
>Get 91 Lemar

Hahahahahahahahahahahaha

>Not getting a 93 TOTS and an 88 TOTS in 1(ONE) Ligue 1 upgrade pack
Amateur

Thauvin is good but that Gomis will only be good for an SBC. Literally discard price tier

Oh absolutely, but as a Swansea fan I'm gonna keep it as a testament to how shit Ligue 1

Should I do another or use my last 30k on an 84+ IF SBC

so what is the actual chance of getting a tots from these packs?

84+ IF SBC. At least you're guaranteed an a decent card from that, the chances are getting back to back TOTS cards are pretty slim.

Pretty shit, I just got really lucky. I did like 15 Bundesliga SBC's and only got Grifo twice (had to discard one), Vidal and Orban.

Done it and got 84 Dzeko. Worst pull I've got from these

>tfw just sold 10 cards of Alex Sandro for 10k (I forgot to adjust prices) and now after the weekends marquees are out he goes for 14

just kill me please

You only lost out on 40k calm down

Playing single player on FIFA is the most boring thing I've ever done on any game, how is it so bad?

use PES for single player, fool

Opened about 15 of the premium and regular upgrades each, got TOTS Cyprien, which I'm happy about because he was in my top 5 players that I wanted

This.

Shame crossing/heading is a bit OP but otherwise perfect for offline.

Football Manager is also great if that's your thing.

I'm doing it for a free 45k pack m8

that tourny is only for 2 days as well. i just want to grind WL games

i got Lemar and Lucas from my monthly WL rewards. maybe ea is trying to tell me to build a ligue one team?

>have the best team possible
>still grind for packs while not having any fun

This is the life of steven f from ontario

EA isn't telling you shit you autist. Go outside for once lmfao

I never jump on the >Steven F meme because he seems like a good dude but yeah man, with the teams I've seen you post here, what's the point? At this stage of the game it's pretty much weekend league, try to win D1, or nothing and just wait for 18.

wtf is going on? two disconnect in extra time and my defense is nonexistent.
>players move like they are playing in mud. >Fucking Luke Shaw easily catching with 89 Son.
>can't be 1 goal up because my middle and defense becomes shit
>press L1 to pressure opponent but players just stand around doing nothing
>blooters everywhere
after 6 games with 2 wins, 2 loses, and 2 disconnects I'm done for today

Reminder if you flagpost and treat this site like Facebook you're cancer

4-3 but I should be 6-1 tbqh

>THE

Just one TOTS out of 30 premium upgrade packs. It was one of the lowest rated ones too.

Update: Eto'o is absolute trash, at least in this formation

Sneijder was the only highlight of the team

I have this team (inb4 shit).

It's mostly built on bronze pack method. I had some pack luck recently and am now sitting on around ~900k coins. Suggestions? I've been tempted to make a setup with POTM son on LF, suarez on striker and messi on RF but I can't seem to make it work. I really wanna buy Messi because I've never had him in FUT before and now I finally can.

I'm thinking I could do 4-3-2-1 with suarez on ST, griez on LF and messi on RF, then use my spare money to get TOTY modric instead of regular modric.

Griezmann would be on 7 chem, though, but I think it's my best alternative to keep Kante in the squad, because he's so OP he basically plays the game for you.

You are Steven f from Ontario lol

Anyone got Ricardo pereira tell me.what his stamina is? Guessing it'll be about 85

>StevenF

>Lukaku and Lewandowski

top kek, Kane TOTS = GOAT Striker

Kane is insanely underrated on this game, even his SBC card is top class. Faggots that play him in CM waste him and hardly anyone plays him in ST

LE Steven f from Ontario kekers

Same formation but use Bale and IF Carrasco as strikers and IF Isco has your CAM. I've played 50 games with them and they each have roughly 25 goals a piece

>no dante
ea never fail to disappoint, would have been goat

To be specific, in 56 games, Bale, Isco, and Carrasco have a combined total of 90 goals

>90/56 = 25

What a fucking retard lmfao